Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Heat of the Night

"A hot night gets hotter."

9
10 Comments 10
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"An angle on how the three circles of love, lust and sex intersect."

Whose idea was it to come to this place on holiday?  Location: perfect.  Accommodation: perfect.  Company: perfect.  Temperature: Unbearable.

It’s 2am and I’m lying awake, bathed in sweat and naked on my bed with my lovely wife, Nicole, beside me who seems to be oblivious to the oppressive heat and is sleeping peacefully.

She is on her back, also naked, and I can see from the moonlight bathing the room that she is breathing regularly and has a slight smile on her gorgeous face.  With her hand resting gently on her vulva, I can only imagine what her dreams might be about.

It’s all too much for me so I get up gently from the bed and walk next door where the French doors open onto a terrace, a swimming pool and a view that takes my breath away each time I see it.  In the light of the full moon, it looks even more amazing.

Not wanting to wake anyone up, I climb down the steps into the pool and revel in the cool water on my naked body.  Swimming gently for a few lengths, I feel a lot better and decide to get out and sit for a while to dry off.

I doze for about half-an-hour in a chair and then decide to try to get back to sleep again while I still feel cooler from being outside.

I step into the living area and my heart misses a beat.

Lying on the sofa is our holiday companion, Sophie.  She too is undressed and clearly finding the heat of her room too much.

While I stand and look, let me tell you about Sophie.  She has been a friend of Nicole’s for years, and subsequently of mine too.  She is a lesbian and until recently was in a long-term relationship that ended sadly with her partner being unfaithful.

Sophie was devastated and so we ‘took her away from all that’ by inviting her to join us on holiday in this oven they call a holiday destination.

Sophie is as delicious in her nakedness as Nicole and it is hard for me to tear my eyes away.  So, I don’t.  Committing every inch of her body to memory, a wicked thought enters my mind.

Nicole is straight and has never shown any inclination towards other women; Sophie is gay and ditto for men.  Having said that, I’ve seen Nicole watching Sophie in the pool, and swinging her perfect arse as she walks around in her ludicrously small bikini.  So maybe, just maybe …

I take a gamble, and with my cock now at half-mast, I gently shake Sophie awake and holding my finger to my lips, I indicate that she should stay quiet.  She looks at my cock, which not unreasonably responds to her gaze and then quickly looks away again and back at my face with a quizzical look.

I crook my finger to indicate that she should follow me into the bedroom.

My delectable wife is now lying on her front, still breathing regularly and with her hand tucked underneath and almost certainly touching her pussy.

I point to Nicole, I point to me and make a fist, showing that I would like to masturbate as I watched.  I point to Nicole again and then at Sophie and wag my middle finger from side-to-side to indicate she might like to do the same.  A grin lights up her face and she nods her head.

We sit next to each other on the chairs by the bed not making a move.  The bright moonlight shines into the room, lighting up the prone beauty of my wife.  We each study every inch of her, and I realise how complex love, lust, and sex can be.

My mind goes off into a dream analysing this thought.  I love my wife, but not Sophie.  I lust for my wife and Sophie.  I need sex.

I suspect that Sophie lusts for my wife and wants sex but isn’t in romantic love with her.  Watching the slight movements in the bed tells me that Nicole just wants sex at that moment, even if it’s with herself.

It’s been a while since I really studied Nicole and I realise that it’s the imperfections that make her perfect.  It’s that mole on the shoulder, the childhood scar still showing on her ankle, the hint of grey beginning to show in her hair.

My heart aches with love.

Just then, a droplet of sweat rolls down the cheek of her smooth, round bottom and I take a deep breath as it is so erotic.  I turn to Sophie and she is looking at me with her hand over her mouth and pointing at the sweat droplet.  She sees it too.  We are in this together.

My cock is now fully hard and demanding attention.  I take hold of it and after two strokes I know I’ll have to stop or cum too soon.  I look at Sophie and her eyes are almost closed in a dream world and her fingers are dancing delightfully over the folds of her pussy that shine with evidence of her lust in the moonlight.

Suddenly we are both aware of movement from the bed.  Nicole’s hand has definitely started to work its magic.  Does she know we’re there, watching?  Is she awake?  That she is masturbating is not in doubt as, although her breathing remains regular, it is now deeper in tone and shorter in intake.

This is my moment, the moment I dreamt of.  I hold out my hand as if I’ve opened a door and am politely waving someone through the opening.  This could be the opening of a new door of opportunities or one that could be slammed into my face.  ‘Qui Audet Adipiscitur.’  Who dares, wins.  I hope.

AokiMio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AokiMio

The smell of sex fills the overheated room and I don’t know if it’s Sophie or Nicole or a mixture, but it is intoxicating.  Sophie holds out her fingers and I lick them clean, wallowing in the taste.  Then, following my invitation, her beautiful svelte body slides onto the bed next to Nicole.

Nicole stirs and moans slightly, suggesting she really is in the middle of an erotic dream.  I wonder if she’ll remember it later and tell me all about it.

Sophie rests her tiny hand gently on Nicole’s bottom who rolls onto her side, allowing Sophie to spoon her.  Nicole is facing the window so I can’t tell whether she’s awake, but I think she must be processing what is happening and working out how to respond.

I realise that I’m holding my breath and counting to ten.  Eight … nine … ten.  Nicole pulls her legs up to her chin and, still on her side facing away, giving access for Sophie to pay attention to her pussy.  Decision made.  So, you see, dreams can come true.

Sophie is so experienced at this and catches on immediately, her hand sliding off Nicole’s bottom in such a sweet and gentle way that I catch my breath again.  Arriving at her pussy, Sophie teases around the outside with the tips of her fingers.  I hear a groan.

Thank you, full moon!  All is visible to me as Sophie’s index and middle fingers slip into the shining centre of my beautiful wife.  Another groan.  Working her magic fingers, it is now obvious that Nicole is awake and letting herself fall into whatever happens.

I stroke again a couple of times again but have to stop.  This is what the expression ‘bittersweet’ was made for.  Should I cum and hope to cum again, or just edge, prolonging a ‘beautiful agony’ until the girls complete what they’ve started.  Two oxymorons in one paragraph indicate just how exercised I am about what is happening.  I decide to edge.

Sophie’s fingers speed up as I notice her other hand is creeping out from under her own body and is giving herself similar treatment.  They’re both groaning now.

Two more strokes.

Without a word, my lovely Nicole pulls away and lies on her back on my side of the bed and to maintain the tension and silence, she holds up her hand, showing a number of fingers, first six, then nine.

Sophie flips around and kneels either side of her new lover, lowering her pussy onto Nicole’s mouth, while getting to work with her own onto my wife’s engorged pussy.

Not wanting to waste this moment, I swap chairs to get a better view of Sophie’s pert arse hovering over the face of the one I love, appearing to be a complete natural in giving oral pleasure in a way that I suspect she wishes I had been doing all these years.  Watch and learn.

Two more strokes.

Which is more beautiful I ask myself, the naked arse of a beautiful girl, or that same naked arse with a feminine hand on each cheek and a mouth and tongue working hard to bring that girl to orgasm.  I’ll tell you, it’s the latter but with only one hand on a cheek, and the index finger of the other sliding into the perfect puckered hole of her lover’s backside.

Only one more stoke – almost too much now.

This is my wife.  My straight as a die wife with a mouth full of pussy and a finger in a girl’s arse.  Can I take back all I said about the heat being unbearable?  Without it, none of this would have happened.

I’m brought back to the moment as the two girls have started to growl and moan and shake.  This whole episode is even more intense with it being in silence – none of us has said a word since I first got out of bed.  Words would have broken the spell and demanded answers to questions that will undoubtedly come later.  For now, I just watch, and they do what’s needed for their fulfillment.

I can feel the moment coming and I want to be there too.  I walk around the bed to be on their side and touch myself so gently as it’s not quite time.  The air is suddenly filled with the unbridled cries of the first orgasm tearing through the house.  It’s Nicole, my beautiful wife having her first lesbian orgasm and I do so hope not her last.

Her filthy cries are enough to set Sophie off who lets rip with a scream that would have woken the neighbours if we had any.  And finally, finally, my hand becomes a blur as I let three beautiful, sweet ropes of cum jet across Sophie’s amazing arse.

I know, I know, she’s a lesbian, but it was the only arse available and it had to be there, it just had to be.

Thankfully Sophie giggles so I know it’s ok.  She collapses onto Nicole who giggles too.  Sex giggles are almost as erotic as orgasm noises.  I stand there befuddled as my cock loses its strength.  Silence.

Sophie slides off Nicole, still head-to-toe, and still on her tummy.  Still, no words and I wonder if I should break into the moment.

And then I see it.  The light from the moon on my three ropes of cum on Sophie’s arse look as if she’s had three strokes from a cane and suddenly, I’m hard again.

 

Published 
Written by literot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments