Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Janet's First Squirt

8
2 Comments 2
22.5k Views 22.5k
579 words 579 words
Janet loved living on a huge property with no one around for miles. The isolation of her cabin in the mountains of West Virginia meant that she could walk around naked and not worry about anyone seeing her. Janet was only twenty one, but her uncle had left the cabin to her in his will. Whenever she wanted to get away for awhile, she would drive to the cabin.

It was not uncommon for Janet to walk outside in a skirt and a tank top and no panties. You see, Janet loved to masturbate. Whenever she had the chance, she'd finger herself whenever and wherever the mood struck her. Janet kept her virgin pussy trimmed, which meant that no matter how wet or sticky her fingers got, her hair would not get in the way.

Today, Janet decided she would pleasure herself in the warm rain. She loved masturbating in the rain, feeling the water cascading over her breasts while her fingers danced on her clit and labia.

Janet took her clothes off, grabbed her waterproof vibrator and stepped outside. She closed her eyes and put her head back as the rain washed over her. She smiled and moaned as drops fell off of her erect nipples and flowed down to her pussy.

Janet walked over to her favorite spot; a large, flat rock down by the lakeshore. She laid herself out on the rock and opened her legs. Her right hand drifted down to her already wet pussy.

Janet slipped her middle and ring fingers into her sopping wet cunt. She started off slowly, sliding her fingers in and out of herself seductively. Janet switched her vibrator on and held it to her throbbing clitoris. She let out a loud moan and arched her back slightly.

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

Her arousal skyrocketed as her juices flowed more and more.

Janet increased the speed of her vibrator and began to finger herself faster. She curled the tips of her fingers upward, stimulating her G-Spot. She could feel her orgasm getting closer, but she wasn't ready to cum. Janet slowed her strokes and lifted the vibrator off of her clit. She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and licked them clean. Janet loved the taste of her pussy. To her, it was the essence of purity. It was a unique flavor, and she knew that. No one else's pussy tasted like hers, and she was proud of that.

Janet edged a few more times, but soon decided she was ready to cum. She slipped her fingers inside her soaking wet pussy and turned her vibrator to its highest setting. She stroked her G-Spot faster and faster. Suddenly, Janet's back arched as her juices gushed out of her, splattering the rock and the ground. Janet's legs gave out and she collapsed onto the rock, breathing heavily. Janet had experienced her first squirting orgasm, but it wouldn't be her last.

With that, Janet regained her composure and walked back to her cabin for a shower and a long nap. Janet slept for twelve hours straight. Upon waking up, Janet dressed herself and walked out to her car with her vibrator in hand. She climbed into the driver's seat, and slipped the vibrator into her pussy. She teased herself the whole way back to her house. When she pulled into the drive way, she shuddered in pleasure as she soaked the seat with her juices.

She walked inside and had several more orgasms that night.

Published 
Written by JoeX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments