Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just like hot chocolate

"I'm just like a hot chocolate....Hot....Creamy....and I taste so good."

8
2 Comments 2
9.7k Views 9.7k
613 words 613 words
I was at home. All alone. I had really been looking forward to some me time for a while. My boyfriend had gone on a stag doo with some friends so I planned to make myself a hot drink and have a nice hot bath for the evening. I walked in to the kitchen and looked down onto the kitchen counter at my hot chocolate. Steaming hot, creamy, delicious. I just couldn't wait to taste it. I picked up my hot mug and took it into the bathroom and placed it on a corner off the bath whilst I turned the taps off and began to undress. I got in the bath. The water was extremely hot but that's just the way I like it. I laid there amongst the bubbles and relaxed as the water began to warm up every part of my body. I sat up and picked up my mug of hot chocolate. It was bliss.

As I took a sip, I felt the lovely heated sensation trickle through my body to my stomach. Not only was I hot on the outside I was now super hot on the inside and all this heat was beginning to make me super horny too. I placed the hot chocolate down on the corner of the bath and began to run my hands through my hair. I felt so relaxed, then I ran my right hand through the bubbles in between my breasts and down to my torso. My nipples hardened like rocks as my hands stroked past them which sent a pulsating sensation down to my pussy. As my hand reached down below I felt like I was ready to cum already. I knew this was going to be really fucking good. I inserted one finger which drove me wild at first and almost sent me over the edge.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

I was so sensitive but I tried to control myself. I then inserted another. I began to finger fuck myself wondering how much longer I could possibly wait to cum. I knew it wasn't going to be long so I opened my soft legs, arched my back and began to pound my pussy with my finger. It felt so good. Round in circles, up and down, in and out, teasing my G spot. I rubbed my clit harder and faster by the second, then I could feel it, like magic. I exploded all in my bath and it felt so good. I continued to stroke my clit softer and slowly for a while but I wasn't done just yet.

I was craving for some more pussy pounding. As I slowly slipped out my fingers, I tried to keep my body under control from all this excitement. It had been a few weeks since I gave myself this much attention and this much of an orgasm. I saw my fingers dripping with sweet sticky cum. I didn't realise how much I came until then. Wanting to taste my sweet juices, I placed my fingers gently in my mouth and began to suck on them, licking off every little drop of my cum. To me it was the best, most natural taste in the world. Better than my hot chocolate. I led my other hand to my pussy for some more finger fucking. It was amazing and it wasn't long before I came again. This time I came more than the first time. I was soaked in not only hot steamy water but hot creamy cum as well. That's when I realised, I had a lot in common with my hot chocolate at that precise moment. I was hot, creamy and I tasted so good.

Published 
Written by EmJaY87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments