Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kinky Wife Happy Life

"Kinky Wife makes a sex tape for hubby."

27
8 Comments 8
33.7k Views 33.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
Kinky Wife Happy Life

I had just pulled up into the driveway. My wife’s small car was absent and I knew she was already on her way to work. I had just wrapped up my last night shift and was ready to hit the sack. I dragged my self from the car and through the front door. When I got into the bedroom I saw a letter waiting for me.

It was written in my wife’s cute cursive script and provocatively spelt out her intentions for me. We were still newly weds and had only been married for a little over half a year but due to our work schedules and my shift work we had been struggling to find time or energy for each other.

She wrote to me:

“Hey sweet sexy husband, Sorry I have been too busy to see you, I know your pent up and horny but we haven’t had much time to fool around so I made you something to help you get by until we both have time off. XXX Love You.

P.S. Check the computer… under videos…”

I was dead tired but knew I wouldn’t be able to resist seeing what she had prepared for me. I rushed to the laptop and set it up on the bed next to me. As soon as I opened the video’s folder I could see she had made a movie for me.

I started up the clip. The first thing that came into view was the bedroom, with my bed front and centre. Moments later my wife crawled up onto the bed. She was in her mid 20’s and was a tall brunette. She has the most gorgeous curves, sexy full breasts, slim tiny waist and curvy round hips. She has the classic 1950’s pin up girl look with perfect creamy white skin.

She was wearing a cute set of ivory coloured bra and underwear with light coloured patters on the corners. Her sweet perky breasts were oozing out of the top of them and I could see the undies riding up hi into the crevices of her butt cheeks. She looked stunning and sexy as all hell.

She smiles at the camera in a sly fashion while she props herself up onto her knees facing the camera. Her hands caress her breasts when she comments:

“Well baby, I know you have been waiting so long for another kinky film. So I thought you deserved a naughty treat seeing as you have been so patient.

She continues to caress her breasts and body, letting her fingertips run over her covered nipples and then down over her sexy underwear over her pussy. My eyes are glued and she has my full attention now. I can feel my stomach twist a little with anxiety, and my mind begins to race as I wonder what she has in store for me. The anticipation is electric and my cock stirs instantly stiffening in my pants.

I continue to watch the screen as she removes her bra releasing her perfect breasts. Her sexy pink nipples fully erect under her hands. Her fingers deftly twisting and pinching them softly making them come to full attention. My cock is straining against my pants but I continue to savour the delight before my eyes.

She then rolls onto her back and lifting her legs and slowly removes and slides her underwear from her body. The camera angle perfectly catching a glimpse of her sweet pussy lips pushed together between her raised legs. Her pussy is gorgeous, I can see the moisture forming on them as she is completely bare, not a hair on her. Her lips that form her inner labia are protruding ever so slightly from her luscious mound.

I watch her hands travel down her curvy muscular legs and then back to her breasts as her legs lower obscuring her pussy from my sight. I watch her lay back resting on a few pillows she had arranged earlier and then spread her legs giving me a perfect view of her pussy again. I’m so thoroughly aroused at this point I feel the burning desire to remove my clothing and then softly stroke my penis. I caress it slowly, wanting to savour every second of my viewing pleasure.

I watch her hands slide down her taunt abdomen and meet her outer pussy lips. She gently caresses them letting her hand slide over and around her bright pink lips separating them for my benefit. She continues to caress her clit softly with her right hand as her left travels back up to her breasts.

I match her teasing slow pace stroking my cock ever so gently imagining it teasing her lips open with my tip. I can hear her moaning softly and her body arches as she slowly slips a finger into her wet pussy. I am transfixed to the movie and can’t tear my eyes away.

I watch her continue to gently play with her clit, while her left hand continues to tease her nipples. Her rhythm begins to slowly increase and I match her pace, her moans growing louder. I watch her remove her hand from he glistening pussy lips as she brings them up to her mouth. She licks her juices of her soaked finger and lubricates the other fingers too.

She brings them back down to her pussy gliding her two middle fingers over and between her lips. I watch her grind her pussy against her two fingers as her legs tremble slightly. Her two fingers softly push her lips apart and slide effortlessly into her waiting pussy.

Her hands begin to rise and fall slowly as she caresses and teases her clit with her palm and her g spot with her fingers. Her moans are more audible, and her left hand continues to caress her body switching from one nipple to the other.

I watch her remove her fingers again. I feel almost disappointed as the show was only beginning, but now she rolls over onto her knees and props her perky buttocks towards the camera. I cans see her sexy pussy lips in all their glory glistening in the light, her tight light brown anus exposed. I watch her hand appear from beneath her body and again assault her lips and clit, opening her pussy for me and then sliding her two fingers back inside. She continues to finger fuck her body. My strokes are matchings hers and the rhythm intensifies again.

I can see pre cum forming on the tip of my raging hard cock, the veins clearly visible under my hand. It throbs at a gentle pace matching my strokes as I imagine my cock plunging deep into her eager pussy.

Her hand slides from her pussy lips as she moans and I watch her turn slightly to face the camera, again she sucks clean her delectable pussy juices from her hand. Her hand then slides under the pillow and removes a small blue 6 inch vibrator. She deftly applies lubricant to the toy before returning to her position on her knees and softly slides the toy into her waiting pussy.

smilesusaan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilesusaan

I watch her body rear up as the toy pushes past her wet lips and into her waiting orifice.

She begins to fuck her pussy with the toy with deep long strokes giving me a perfect view of her juices flowing from her gorgeous lips. I can feel my heart thumping in my chest as I watch her gliding the toy deeper and harder into her pussy. Her moaning is constant now only increasing my desire and arousal.

I can feel the warmth of my orgasm building from the bottom of my loins. The warmth of it slightly increasing into a tight ball of pressure at the base of my cock, trying to push through the length of my shaft. I can feel the pre cum dribbling down my stiff purple head, meeting my hand.

Suddenly she removes the toy; my excitement for her is almost palpable. Again I watch her slide her hand under her pillow. This time removing a very large pink rabbit vibrator toy. I watch her as she smiles and adds ample lubrication.

My wife’s gorgeous pussy has always been super tight, and the thought of her large toy penetrating her wonderful body makes my cock stiffen to greater length. I expect her to roll over onto her back to gently work her toy into her body. But instead she remains on her knees. Positioning the mighty toy under her pussy lips she gently lowers herself onto the tip, the base of the toy resting on the bed on top of her guiding hand.

I watch her body grinding around the girth of the tip, her delicate lips pressing over the large toys bulbous head. The toy is 10 inches long and two and half inches in diameter. It is considerably larger than my average 6-inch cock and is thicker at the head than the base. She Slowly lets the latex head penetrate her body, her pussy lips stretching and sliding onto the rubber cock in slightly increasing increments. I can hear her moaning louder as the largest portion of its girth stretches her lips open and passes into opening. Her stretched lips are moist from her juices and the lubricant and I have a sudden longing to be able to lick and suck her lips while she impales herself softly on the toy.

Her cute rectum has stretched open slightly from the strain of the toy and the sight only increases my already raging desire to fuck her. I watcher he finally bottom out on the toy her clit resting gently over the bunny rabbit ears at the base. I see her fingers switch the toy on which can both vibrate and rotate at the tip. She moans much deeper and I watch her raise her lithe body off the toy to the tip. Her gorgeous stretched lips sliding over the girth of the rubber shaft leaving a slimy film trail. She then pushes back down onto it her lips separating and stretching around the girth of the rubber shaft again, swallowing the vibrating fuck stick.

It takes all my will power to stay my hand and prevent myself from cuming to early. Her pace increases and her moans become louder as she continues to ride the cock deeply. I long to caress her full, sexy butt cheeks and gently lick her rectum and pussy. I know she dislikes this practice and feels it is nasty, but her body plucks at my most primal instincts and the drive to taste her sex and anus fill my mind.

As if on cue her left hand appears with the blue toy still lubricated and glistening from its earlier use. She raises it gently over her buttocks and the tip sits gently on her tight hole. I watch her turn the toy on and her whole body tenses as the tip of the toy vibrates over her rectum lightly adding pressure to her already full body.

My wife has never been into anal, and although the desire is not foremost in my mind to penetrate her there, the desire to stimulate her whole body to orgasm has always excited me. To see her filled completely in satisfaction.

I continue to watch her grind onto the big pink vibrator. Her pace is considerably faster and her moans are now almost screams. Her sexy butt is bouncing on the pink toy and her legs and shoulders a quivering with the build up of her orgasm. 

My hand is matching her speed and the thought of my cock penetrating her pussy with such ferocity is burning through me. I can hear the familiar moans and screams of her orgasm as her tempo has reached an unbelievable rate. The blue toy has entered her rectum at least two inches and then four until she is fully impaled. Both toys are up to their hilt inside her. I watch her gorgeous body pounding both toys into her sweet tight pussy and ass when suddenly and uncontrollably her legs start shaking. Her body has sunk deep onto the pink toy taking every inch of its substantial size. Her clit is resting on the rabbit ears, the blue toy firmly positioned deep in her rectum. Her screams are now howls, as she rises off it in a sudden burst. Her pussy is quivering in full view of the camera.

The moment the head of the toy vacates her lips a large gush and spray of sweet clear liquid escapes her pussy. I’m so amazed at the sight I cum instantly the burning pressure pulsing through my cock from my balls deep down through to the tip of my head. Pulse after pulse of glorious hot spunk shooting from my cock.

The orgasm leaves me wavering slightly until I return to my senses. My wife has never cum like this before and although the thought of this happening has been a desire of mine she has never squirted for me before.

Her pussy is still lightly dripping her sweet juices, running down her thighs into a small puddle on our sheets. She gently removes the blue toy from her anus. Her body is still trembling in orgasmic bliss as she collapses onto her arms her gorgeous pussy still in full view of the camera. Her moist lips quivering lightly as she is riding the waves of her orgasm. My desire to be there to fully enjoy the smell and taste of her ejaculate is over powering, however in this case I am stuck in my predicament.

Eventually she comes back to her senses as she picks herself up and turns to the camera with a sly smile stating:

“It’s ok honey, next time you can make me cum like that for you.”

She winks and then slides from the wet sheets.

The movie ends.

I sit there stunned watching the black screen, thinking how am I meant to sleep now after watching something that amazing!

Published 
Written by apexneutral
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments