Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last Wives Club -- 8 -- A Favor Sent

"Our heroine sends a gift to her husband and the gift gives back."

13
3 Comments 3
8.0k Views 8.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Not long after the first time that I whored myself out to enhance my husband's career, Dan was offered a promotion into senior management. He would become a vice-president and head of a division. He would have to move to another city, Columbus, Ohio, but I could find work there in my field. I consulted with Mrs. Cardinal to verify that the Last Wives Club would help if my company wouldn't transfer me. He accepted the promotion and we made preparations to have a commuter marriage until the kids and I could make the move.

The two of us were invited to a reception to welcome him to the management team. My new dress was perfect for it. On our way to the dinner, Dan coached me on who I would be meeting, telling me what he knew about them so that I could make conversation. Of course I suspected that the club had something to do with his selection, but that was confirmed when he described one couple. At least I thought so.

The Palmers were both ill and may not attend, he said. Mrs. Palmer was the VP of Human Relations. She had recently had surgery and there were rumors that she was dying. Her husband had a respiratory illness that had responded well to a new drug, but maybe not well enough to attend. So I had to contemplate the possibility that I would see one or both of them, and that she might know I was the sister who had sex with her husband, or that he might recognize me. I asked myself how a confident woman would respond if either of those occurred. The only answer that came to me was, 'With aplomb.'

Of course, as the guest of honor, everyone who attended would congratulate Dan, so we were ask to stand to receive these as the guests entered. Sure enough, Mrs. Palmer and her husband did show up. She was wearing a head covering that suggested her hair was either shaved or had fallen out from chemotherapy. He was using a walker and while he seemed much stronger than he was when I last saw him, he was clearly weak. I had noticed a wheelchair with an oxygen tank in the corner of the room, and thought that might have been pre-placed for him.

I looked straight into Mrs. Palmer's eyes as she was introduced to me and saw no hint of recognition. I shook her hand and felt only infirmity. When I was introduced to Mr. Palmer, it was very clear that he was curious about me and was on the verge of recognizing me. My mask does not cover the lower half of my face, so he had everything from nose to necklace to work with. I saw a sudden sparkle in his eyes as he looked back up into mine. I shook his hand, leaned over and said, "My special friends call me Cate, but not here."

I heard a sharp intake of breath from Mrs. Cleveland, indicating that she had heard and understood. Mr. Palmer smiled and said, "Pleased to meet you, my dear.", but his handshake included an extra squeeze.

Mrs. Palmer caught up with me later in the ladies room and, after checking that we were alone, broke the ice with.

"My dear, I believe I owe you an apology. I left you with a false impression. The woman whose career you sought to damage is not a sister. She's... she's my daughter. If you have any daughters, pray that they don't become like her. She is a serial homewrecker. I'm glad she didn't succeed with you."

"Homewrecker?"

"Perhaps they're no longer called that. She seeks out married men and then deliberately exposes their affairs to their wives. It's a result of her discovery of my husband's...."

"I understand. But her last name is not the same."

"She married and divorced before she left college. She was not recruited and we are better for it. But I cannot act against her. I never heard from you or your sponsor on whose career to enhance, but it looks like that wasn't necessary. I will find a way to express my gratitude for what you did for us. The kiss on the forehead and the blown kiss at the doorway were especially nice touches. Don't worry, the security tapes were erased."

I was embarrassed at the thought that she had seen video of me sucking and fucking her husband. I could only think to thank her, and to apologize for my attempt to use her influence for petty revenge. She assured me that it was quite understandable and easily forgiven. We parted friends.

But as a result of her explanation, I had to reconsider my suspicions about the club. She was a mother protecting her daughter, not a sponsor (or another sister) protecting a sister. Kyra had almost certainly manipulated me into the sex trade aspect of the club, but nobody had sent this bitch to tip the balance. She was just an emotionally disturbed bitch. As the mother of a thirteen year old daughter, I felt a responsibility for shaping her attitudes toward marriage. I mentally sighed as I added that to the burden of living within a false marriage.

Sadly, I learned of Mr. P's death a few weeks later, followed by Mrs. C's a month later. That was during the time when my husband was commuting on weekends, between Columbus and St. Louis, to keep our marriage together and to be a father to our children. Amazingly, Mrs. Cleveland bequeathed a share of her unspent NQA account to me. I was up ten thousand dollars as a result of my kindness to them!

Dan moved into an apartment in Columbus before I could manage to do much to improve our sex life. Before he left, I had oral sex with him once, letting him come on my chest. He reminded me how good he was at licking pussy. I had gotten over my thing about having simultaneous orgasms, but I still could not touch myself in front of him, and we still weren't having sex more than once a week. It was simply too hard to find the time and the privacy without waiting until late at night, and by then the enthusiasm had ebbed. We were much happier in each other's company, but the stresses of the impending separation were hard on both of us and the kids.

On Kyra's advice, I decided to stay with my company because they agreed to transfer me to Columbus in 8 months and it would likely be a promotion. It would also coincide with the end of a school year, so the kids wouldn't have to leave in the middle. Kyra also advised me to rely on Margo as a source of logistical support.

"She can get you sitters, nannies, shoppers, and of course, drivers and bodyguards. And one more thing, sweetie. Consider sending gifts to Dan. Your sisters can help you keep him safe."

It was hard advice to hear, but I took it. I filled out a profile for him in the husband database and placed my first ad. I modeled it on another ad.

Favor needed: Seeking gift(s) for husband relocated to Columbus, OH, by promotion. Long separation likely. Offering NQA compensation. First time gift. Email correspondence.

I checked my secret email just four hours later and found 7 messages. I began reading them and by the time I finished, there were two more. Three of these said that I should hope that Mrs. Malibu responded and if so, get her for the first time gift. Then consider the respondent available for subsequent gifts.

I waited until the next day, to give more time for more responses. There was only one more. I opened it with hope and scrolled to the bottom. It was from Mrs. Malibu. This was her message.

Hi Sugar! I hope you haven't struck a deal yet. I love to be the first gift a husband gets, before he gets a chance to compare me to some of the younger fillies in the stable. ;) :D




I love it so much, I won't even charge you for it! This works so much better if I can call you on the phone. My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX. Please call me. I can help with your profiles, too.




Love, Barbie Malibu

I actually snorted when I read her name. I immediately called Kyra and told her that I was advertising for a gift for Dan.

"Oh, you want Barbie Malibu."

"You're kidding, There's a sister named Barbie Malibu?"

"Yep. Cruelest joke ever played by a sponsor, but Barbara turned it into gold. I can have her contact you."

"That's okay. Mrs. Malibu responded. She wants to talk to me."

"I recommend her, for a lot of reasons. You'll see."

"Thanks."

I called Mrs. Malibu, and I became very glad that I did. She was 41, a little older than I wanted to send, but I could see the wisdom of sending her when she asked all the right questions about how to make the gift have the best effect. She had a marvelous sense of humor and really helped to ease my mind about the whole process of gifting her. I had initially thought of sending the first gift in a burqa, but she convinced me that a trenchcoat and mask would be so much more impressive. She wasn't local to Columbus, so I did transfer some NQA money for gas for her car. She also helped me spruce up my own profile and my husband's.

On the night that she delivered herself, I waited as patiently as I could. She called me at 11:10 PM.

"Hello, Cate Blanc."

"Hi, Cate. It's Barbie. I just left. He's so precious. You did the right thing. What a nice guy. I'm glad you kept him." She sounded completely hyper.

"Wow, slow down. Tell me all about it."

"Oh no. That's not part of the service. He's expecting you to call tomorrow night at nine. Talk to him. You blew his mind tonight. He needs time to process what that means. Try to get him to yank his crank."

"You're kidding, right."

"No. Trust me. My day job is counseling. I couldn't keep my own husband from straying, but I know how to make an open marriage better. You guys need to talk about sex, but you can't do it in person. You're Catholics, even if you don't believe. I know all about that. So talk dirty long distance. Get fresh batteries for your toys. You'll see. I'm getting on the interstate, so I better go."

"Thanks, Barbara. Drive carefully."

"Love you both. Bye."

I had sent her to him after nine days of not seeing him. He couldn't get home every weekend, but he would be coming home in just a few days. I was tempted not to call, but she said he would be expecting it, and I did feel that I could trust her. So I enlisted my daughter to help give me some privacy. I told her that I had to make a long phone call to her father and that she should make sure that her brothers did not disturb me.

"Make sure they go straight to bed when the movie is over."

"You're not breaking up with Dad, are you?"

"No, sweetie.

CuteAndSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CuteAndSexy

This is a good thing. We're alright now."

"You're not... going to have a baby, are you?"

"No, silly girl." I decided to show her that I was trusting her as a young woman. "I can't have any more babies. We're just going to talk about how much we love each other and how sorry we are for hurting each other."

"You hurt him? I thought he..."

I raised my voice, just a little. "Maddie. We hurt each other. Now we're doing what it takes to heal. I don't expect you to understand, because the details are none of your business. Just know that we love each other and you and your brothers, too." This seemed to satisfy her.

I called at nine and, for a while, we talked about everything but what he did the night before. Finally, I could take it no longer. "So, Dan, did you enjoy the gift I sent you."

"Um, yeah."

"Good. I'm glad. Tell me about it."

"Won't it bother you to hear about it?"

"Maybe a little, but as long as you don't tell it like you're trying to make me jealous, I should be okay."

"Well, I don't want you to feel jealous, but I don't know what you want to hear. Like how detailed."

"I've got an idea. How about you tell it like I'm the one who came to visit you, and you did whatever you did with me? Try to get me um... excited. Get comfortable in bed first. Maybe take your clothes off."

"She told me I should do something like this, and I promised her that I would try, so here goes. I'm in bed now. You came into the room."

"No, Dan. You heard a knock at the door first. I want to hear what happened to you and how it made you feel, not just what she did."

"Okay. I heard a knock at the door and I opened it. I saw you there in a long coat and a fancy mask with feathers and designs on it. I was completely confused. You told me to expect a surprise at nine, but I wasn't expecting that. You said, 'Hello, Dan. My name is Barbie, and I'm a gift from your wife.' I couldn't speak. I was frozen to the spot. You put your hand up on my chest and pushed me into the room.

'Close the door, Dan, unless you want an audience. That would be fine with me.'

"I quickly closed the door, because you were already taking your coat off, and... you weren't wearing anything under it! I really wasn't expecting to be suddenly standing there with a naked woman. You had a beautiful body, not as good as your real body, but after nine days, way more than good enough.

"You said, 'Your wife has asked me to start a certain way, to show you that she still loves you despite the problems you've had.' Then you stepped forward and put a hand on my belt buckle. You said, 'May I give you a BJ, Dan?'

"Dan, I don't think that's what she said. I told her what I wanted her to say."

"Well, Cath, maybe you should say what you told her to say."

"Okay, I think I can do that. But first, I want you to do something. Put your hand on your, uh, Mr. Happy. Okay?"

"God, Cath. This is embarrassing. I'll do it if you'll do it."

"Um, Dan, I'm already doing it." I turned my vibrator on and raised it up near the phone. "Do you hear that?"

"Yes, what it is it?"

"Use your imagination, Dan. Now, imagine where I'm putting it." I pulled it away from the phone and put it down between my legs. "Now, are you touching, Mr. Happy?"

"Um, yeah."

"Is it starting to grow?"

"Um, yeah."

"Good. Here's what I told her to say, 'May I suck your cock, Dan?'" I could feel myself blushing as I said it, but since he wasn't there to see it, it wasn't too bad.

"Ohhhh, yeah. That's what you said. Of course I told you yes, so you unbuckled my belt and pulled my zipper down. Then you pulled down my pants and then my boxers and you got down on your knees."

"And what was I seeing, Dan?"

"Mr. Happy."

"I would like it better if you would say cock, Dan."

"Okay. My cock was already pretty hard. It pointed almost straight out."

"Mmmmm. I'm seeing it in my mind right now, Dan. Are you still touching it?"

"Yeah. I'm uh, stroking it. What are you doing now?"

"I'm doing the same. I'm getting pretty wet. Continue."

"Then she, uh you, started sucking my cock. You got the head all wet and stroked the shaft with one. You sucked on my balls and I could feel them start to boil. You stroked me and went back to suck on the head. You got almost all of it in your mouth and it felt so good."

My vibrator was doing the trick and I was getting pretty heated when I heard him moan.

"Unh, I could tell I wasn't going to last very long and I told you was going to come, but you kept sucking."

"Go ahead, Dan, come in my mouth. I want to swallow it. Anh."

"Unh. I'm gonna cum, Cath."

"Anh, me too. Anh. I'm coming, Dan."

"Unh, unh, unh. Ohhhhh. Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhh."

I listened as we came together, his hand stroking his cock and my vibrator pressed hard against my clit. We were separated by hundreds of miles and yet I felt closer to him than I had in a very long time.

"Ah. God, that was incredible, Cath."

"Yup, I had a very good one. Thanks for doing that, Dan."

"My pleasure, dear. Is that what you wanted to hear."

"Not just that, Dan. We have a lot of work to do. Maybe someday we'll be able to do that while we're in the same room. We have to learn to talk about... sex. Okay, what happened next?"

"We talked. It was really good. We talked for over an hour. She told me how much you loved me. I told her how much I loved you. She rubbed my back and I rubbed hers. I would love to be rubbing yours right now."

"Mmmmmm. That would feel good. What did you talk about."

I ended up talking with him for quite a while, almost an hour. Then I asked, "When you were rubbing her body, did you look at everything?"

"She didn't seem to mind."

"Did you like what you saw?"

"Of course, I did. She really isn't as beautiful as you, but it's part curiosity and part instinct I think. She's feminine and attractive and she seemed so uninhibited."

"I like being looked at. I think it's just natural for women."

"Do you do what she does? With other men?"

Ohoh. This was something I didn't have any answers prepared for. "Dan, maybe we shouldn't talk about that. I've heard about men who want their wives to do things with other men. Is that what you want?"

"No, Cath, I don't want that. But I know I have no right to stop you."

"No, you don't. So don't ask questions about my... secret life. I promise to be careful. I don't want it to hurt you or our children."

"You asked questions about mine."

"Dan, I didn't try to learn about what you do with other women... until now. I gave you a gift, Dan. I can't be there to see you enjoy it, but I want to know you appreciate it. Besides, she told me I should talk with you about it, and I trust her to know what's good for us."

"Yeah, I got that impression, too."

"If you want to get more gifts in the future, I think you should tell me about them afterward. It will help me... help us, I think."

"So, I can expect more of these 'gifts'."

"If you tell me what you did after you finished talking. You don't have to keep pretending it was me. I think I can handle hearing about Barbara."

"Well, after I... after about an hour, she noticed I was..."

"You recovered, Dan. I understand that now."

"Okay, so she saw it getting bigger and she said that she wanted to fuck me. She stroked it with her hand until it was hard enough. She got on top of me, facing toward my feet. She was really wet and she moaned when she slid down on it."

"Did you like the view that way? Seeing her butthole?"

"Yes, it was exciting."

"Did you think about... fucking her there?"

"Yes, but we didn't do that. It might be nice to try that some day."

"Are you touching yourself now? I am."

"Yes, I'm hard again. Are you wet?"

"Yes, I've got my toy turned on again. So she was fucking you facing backward, what then?"

"She started to rub herself, down there."

"You can say clit."

"Are you rubbing your clit?"

"Yes, Dan. I'm rubbing my clit with a vibrator."

"My cock is getting a lot harder now. Anyway, I can hear her getting closer and I'm getting closer. Then she asks if I want to fuck her on all fours."

"Doggie style. I might like that."

"You might?"

"Sometime."

"You little tease. I'm imagining doing that with you right now."

"Mmmmm. Yeah, this is working."

"I'm behind you and I'm fucking you."

"Yes, Dan, fuck me."

"You're rubbing your clit and it's so hot."

"I can feel your cock going so deep."

"Keep rubbing."

"Keep fucking me."

"Oh, yeah. I'm fucking your cunt. Oh sorry."

"No, don't be sorry. Cunt is a very good word for right now. Fuck my cunt."

"I'm gonna come, Cath."

"Come for me, Danny. Come inside me, baby."

"I'm coming, Cath."

"Cate. Call me Cate."

"I'm coming inside you, Cate. Ungh."

"I'm coming, Dan. Ohhhh. I'm coming hard, Dan. Dan? Dan?"

For some reason, the phone went dead. I looked at it and guessed that I must have hit the button that hangs it up when my fingers curled as I came. Damn! Oh well, it was a good orgasm. I called Dan back and we had a good laugh about that, but soon it was time to let a good thing come to an end.

"I'm so glad you called, Cate. This was fun. I look forward to next time."

"I'm looking forward to seeing you on Friday night. Good night, sweetie. I'm sure I'm going to snore tonight."

"Good night, honey buns."

Published 
Written by LastWife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments