Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Masturbation

"When I can't fall back to sleep, I find something to calm my busy mind"

40
31 Comments 31
28.4k Views 28.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read
I’m not exactly sure what initially woke me up, but it was after midnight. That much I knew for sure as I could see the time on the clock from the cable box in my bedroom. My brain and bladder where having a debate about whether or not I should get up to use the restroom. I was lying next to my husband, who was snoring softly while I couldn’t get back to sleep. I was ready to give my bladder what it wanted when he rolled over in his sleep and I felt a strange sensation.

I glanced down to see the tips of his fingers teasing my left nipple through my night shirt. Hoping he was awake and this was some gentle foreplay, I looked over at him. In the dim lights of the cable box clock and streetlights peeking in behind our blinds, I saw his eyes were closed tight. His breathing told me he was very much still asleep, yet his fingers kept working my nipple. I lay there, enjoying his soft touch and wished for more.

Then, just as suddenly as he started, he stopped and rolled away. I decided to end the war within my body and dashed to the bathroom. Once I was done, I climbed back in bed, but now I was more awake than ever. Have you ever seen those funny posts people share on sites like Facebook? There’s one I’ve seen that says, “Four out of the five voices in my head want to sleep, but the fifth one wants to know if penguins have knees.” Well, that’s pretty much how I felt now. The logical part of me knew I needed to get to sleep as I had to work in the morning, but the sexual being within me wanted some release.

Now, my sex life isn’t the worst, but it's not what it used to be, either, thanks mostly to the conflicting schedules my husband and I have been on lately. We still make love when we can, but because of my working a lot of ten and twelve hour shifts, and him on a lot of back to back shifts, neither of us have had much energy for sex. Until tonight that is.

I lay in our bed, debating on just going back to sleep or getting up to watch some television in the living room when I felt his fingers on my nipple again. Instantly, my nipple responded and hardened. Sparks flew through my body, my pussy dampened and my heart raced. My body was craving sexual release, but my husband was still asleep.

Now, normally when I masturbate, I use my toys and a porn video or two. I would also be naked. The problem with that was my computer and tablets were in the living room, and my toys were just out of my reach. Well, if I wanted my husband’s fingers to keep touching my nipple the way they were, which I very much did, the toys were unreachable. I slowly and carefully reached down and slid my fingers into my panties.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman

I wanted to take them off but I feared if I moved too much it would cause him to stop, and I didn’t want that.

I was wet, nearly soaked. I couldn’t believe how such a simple touch could get me so aroused. I touched my clit and felt the sparks fly through my body. I knew it wouldn’t take much to push me over, but I didn’t want to rush either. I spread my legs as wide as I could without hitting my husband and began to rub. Though the blankets and sheet were still over my body, I could smell the aroma of my aroused pussy.

His fingers kept teasing my nipple, my fingers rubbed my clit. I wanted to cum so badly, but now it seemed I couldn’t hit the right rhythm. I pushed two fingers inside my pussy. It was so wet. I used my thumb to rub my clit. I pretended it was my husband teasing me as I worked a bit harder, a bit faster. I was closer than ever. I could hear the soft squishy sound of my fingers fucking my pussy.

I worked a third finger inside my pussy, my thumb worked my clit. Then it hit. I took a deep breath in through my nose, and covered my mouth with my left hand to keep from screaming or making too much noise. The breath caused me to arch my back and my husband moaned and rolled over, taking his magic fingers away.

I worked my fingers in my pussy through my first climax. The feeling was so good I just couldn’t bring myself to stop. I pumped my three fingers in and out of my pussy the way my husband’s cock would fuck me until my second climax ended, then slowly withdrew them. My panties were soaked as were my fingers. I uncovered my mouth and licked my fingers clean. The sweet taste and musky aroma stirred my senses. I wiped them dry on the blanket, and passed out into a deep and dreamless sleep.

The alarm rang at its normal time. It took me a moment for my blurry brain to process the strange noise before I hit the button, turned it off, and crawled out of bed. My panties were still wet from my late night activities and my fingers still bore the aroma of my pussy. I fixed a pot of coffee and proceeded with my normal morning routine. A while later, I heard my husband stagger out.

With a kiss, he said, “Good morning my love.”

“Good morning,” I said as I poured us both some coffee.

Part of me wanted to tell him about my night, but with so much to do and so little time, I never got the chance. I know I probably should have told him that night, but it just never came up. I decided to keep that naughty little secret to myself. It’s not like I was having an affair, I just scratched my own itch, so to speak. Besides, it was his fault after all.

Published 
Written by NymphWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments