Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost connection

13
17 Comments 17
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Lucy was watching intently, her lips parted and her tongue gently caressing her lower lip. She wanted a show, I’d give the bitch one.

Lost connection

A lazy start to my Saturday, I awoke late. Making a coffee, I went back to bed, picking up my laptop and logging into Lush. Checking my messages I noticed Jenny was online, so sent her a quick hello.

Now, Jenny is never one to stop at a quick hello, and before I knew it we were chatting away. I asked her about her plans for the evening. She replied she was out with friends.

“Boys or girls?” I felt nosey.

“Both,” came the reply.

“Ha ha, then back to yours for an orgy?”

“Not tonigh, I don’t think!! Lol now you mention it, I could send out some invitations. Would you like one?”

I smiled at the idea.

“Not one for groups, prefer a one on one invite …” I replied.

“That could be arranged J you could turn up at my door in just a coat, and when I open the door you could open the coat and show me what’s on offer…”

“I’d prefer to make you work for it. I have some nice undies, you could unwrap me…”

Knowing where this would lead, I shed my pyjama bottoms, discarding them on the floor.

Jenny’s reply came back quickly.

“Mmm, slipping off that coat and seeing you in bra and knickers, getting me worked up here.”

“Me too J ”

“I’d stand behind you, tracing along your spine with my fingers. Kissing your neck”

“Mmm, I can imagine your warm breath on my skin.” My fingers began to trace their way down my tummy, knowing that I’d began to dampen.

“Running my hands down your sides, stroking your back. Unhooking your bra, hands around you, underneath your breasts.”

My fingers brushed over my mound, my trimmed hair damp against my skin. Flat fingertips began to rub ever so gently. I managed to take my hands away long enough to type.

“I can imagine your hands on my skin, fingers on my erect nipples. God I’m getting damp, Jenn”

“Me too. I’d sink to my knees behind you, kissing your lower back, slipping my hands into the top of your knickers”

“Mmm, that sounds amazing , babe. Keep going…”

I began to finger myself, just running a one digit across my lips, feeling the dampness and enjoying the sensation. The distinctive sound of an online message snapped my eyes back to the screen.

“Sliding those knickers down, peeling the crotch from your sticky slot, your aroma filling my senses…”

Fuck, I needed some fun, and this was great. I began to circle my clit with one finger, the other hand drifting to my boobs, caressing them through the cotton of my pj top.

Seconds passed. My clit was hard beneath my fingertips, but I wanted more. I waited for Jenny’s message to pop up. A minute went by. Had she gone? I pressed F5 to refresh.

I got the message “Cannot connect to the internet.”

What the fuck!!!

My mind was a blank, desperately wondering what to do. The router! Downstairs, I just had to get to it and press the reset button. I jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs, every second vital. I burst into the living room, and ran to the unit with the television in the corner. The router blinked a red, sad light at me.

I bent over, pressing the reset button, holding it in for a few seconds before releasing it. I gazed at its stupid, blinking orange light as it rebooted.

I heard the door from the kitchen open. Lucy, my housemate, peered round the door.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“Resetting the box, lost connection, in the middle of something…”

The silence made me look around. Lucy was giving me her hard, ‘something’s wrong’ stare.

“What?”

She was staring at my nether regions. I’d forgotten I’d taken off my pj bottoms, and I was bent over, bare ass in the air.

She stepped into the room. I reddened, scarlet and hot.

“Were you masturbating?”

“N…no, of course not! I was talking to…”

“Bollocks. Stand up.”

I glanced at the modem, the orange light still blinking its slow, derisive light at me.

“Lucy, I… “

“Let’s look at the evidence, shall we?” she began, her legal head switching on. “Stand up. Now, lack of pyjama bottoms, giving easy access to your pussy,” she moved closer as I backed away, “which looks decidedly moist.”

The back of my legs hit the sofa, causing me to tumble backwards.

“Piss off! I wasn’t doing anything…”

“Shut up. Red, flushed face, puffy lips,” her gaze dropped again to my pussy, my legs snapping shut in defiance. “Let me taste your fingers.”

“No… leave me alone, will you?”

Lucy was having too much fun. Her face screwed up in mock indignation.

“HAND! NOW!”

I lifted my right hand, Lucy slapped it away.

“Like I don’t know you’re left handed, you slut.”

She grabbed my left hand, raising it to her face. Her nose sniffed at my fingers, before her tongue came out and licked my fingers.

“That is definitely the taste of your pussy. Ms Parrish, I’ve presented the evidence. How do you plead? And don’t forget you are under oath!”

“Okay, I was playing with myself,” my eyes flicked to the router, the blue connection light blinking through its start -up sequence.

“I’d like you to demonstrate exactly what you were doing.”

I gawped at her.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan



“Fuck off!”

She grabbed a chair, sitting down in front of me, eyes raised in expectation. She leaned forward, one elbow propped on a knee, her face cradled in her hand.

“I’m waiting.”

I pouted, grimaced, tutted, shook my head, but Lucy just sat there.

Locking eyes with her, I spread my legs, lifting my left leg and planting the ball of my foot on her Ikea coffee table, knowing it would annoy her. I slapped the foot down hard on its surface. Lucy didn’t even blink. Damn her, the bitch.

I sat forward on the sofa, and leaned back. I began to slowly unbutton my top, just enough to show the swell of my breasts. My hands ran down over my tummy, and then caressed my hips before I ran my fingers up the insides of my thighs, coming to rest either side of my pussy.

My left hand began to caress my mound, lightly twirling the pubic hair. The dampness from before was still there, the situation and the way Lucy had taken control was keeping me on edge. I stroked my outer lips, fingernails dragging over the sensitive flesh, sending pulses of desire through me.

With three fingers I began to rub my mound in a circular motion, pressing harder and feeling the short hair under my palm. Bending my fingers lightly, I moved my hand lower, now touching my clit. The nub began to harden, exposed from the hood. I bit my lip.

Lucy was watching intently, her lips parted and her tongue gently caressing her lower lip. She wanted a show, I’d give the bitch one.

I ran my free hand over my tummy, then along my thigh. I closed my other hand over my crotch, feeling the heat over my whole palm. Pressing my hand against me, I spread my fingers, opening my outer labia, showing Lucy my wet, pink centre.

“Mmmm, this feels so good.” I stared into her eyes, defiance blazing from mine.

I pressed forward, thrusting myself towards her, giving her a clear view. I took my middle finger, rubbing slowly between my lips, my juices coating it. Keeping my gaze on Lucy, I raised my left hand, giving her a one finger salute before popping the finger into my mouth. I moaned and made a show of licking it clean before dropping my hand back to my pussy.

I slowly dipped one finger inside me, slowly pushing between my lips and into my opening. I started to finger fuck my pussy, thumb pressed on my clit to heighten the feeling. I moaned again, for real this time. Once again I removed the finger and raised it to my mouth, stopping this time. I held it out for Lucy.

Her eyes never left mine as she leaned forward, her lips enveloping my digit, her tongue snaking around my knuckle.

“It’s so much nicer fresh, isn’t it?”

Lucy bit on my finger, not hard but enough to cause pain. I mouthed an ‘Ow’, pulled my finger from her mouth, and resumed my masturbation.

I rubbed my pussy in a circular motion, feeling my juices running freely now. Serves her right if I leave a bit puddle on her stupid Ikea sofa, I thought.

Slipping one, then two fingers inside me I began to plunge them in and out, slowly but firmly. My right hand snaked up my body, pulling the pyjama top to one side and I started to caress my right breast, the nipple aroused and erect beneath my fingers. I leant back and closed my eyes, the show for Lucy now secondary to my own pleasure.

I lifted my other foot and placed it on the chair between Lucy’s legs. The position meant my pussy was spread as wide as possible, my fingers finding the slightest resistance in my stretched lips. I felt Lucy’s hand on my calf, caressing my leg gently before resting on my ankle.

My fingers bent, I reached deep inside me, feeling the rough patch inside my vagina and rubbing my fingers over it. I increased the pressure, dragging my fingertips back and forth. I pinched my nipple hard as I felt the beginnings of my orgasm start to build.

Copious juices flowed from my pussy, my fingers slick, sliding in and out of me easily. My face and chest were burning hot. Pulling my fingers from inside me, I concentrated on rubbing my clit, harder and harder.

“Nnnnnnnngggg…”

I gasped as the first wave hit me, my hips thrusting back and forth as I reached my glorious peak. I continued to rub my clit as I came again, my back arching, pushing my breasts upwards. I pulled my nipple, intensifying my orgasms.

My whole body shook. Opening my eyes I saw Lucy gazing intently at me, licking her lips as she concentrated on my squirming. Her nipples stood hard and proud under her t-shirt, and she’d squeezed her thighs together, one hand pressed between them.

I shook and gasped as the last of my orgasm subsided. Exhausted, my legs dropped, my damp knees slapping together. I could feel the seat beneath me soaked, and could smell my arousal in the air.

“Satisfied?” I gave Lucy a hard stare.

She returned the look.

“For now, you dirty slut. I’m still thinking of a suitable punishment for you.”

“Don’t wait too long,” I chided her, “I’m ready for round two right now.” I peeled my bum off the sofa, noticing Lucy’s eyes dart to the soaked fabric, waggled my ass at her and made my way to the door. Looking back I noticed the router winking its bright blue led light at me. I winked back before heading upstairs to see if Jenny was still online. I had an exciting story to tell her.

Published 
Written by ColletteXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments