Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mail Call - Masturbate For Me

"This Will All Be Yours One Day"

36
26 Comments 26
27.5k Views 27.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story
I finally got your letter today! I thought it would never come, it was driving me crazy. I knew you sent it, but me being the over thinker that I am, figured it got lost in the mail, or even better, someone stole it. You kept telling me, give it time it’ll come, silly wee girl. I took your word for it, checking the mail daily. I felt like a kid at Christmas, or a birthday counting the days down. Except with this, the day was unknown.

It came, and I almost squealed with delight (okay, I did squeal... Don’t laugh), when I saw it. It is in a yellow manila envelope. I wanted to rip through it and see what you sent me. I, however, did not and put it on the coffee table, then finished my daily chores. I wanted to savor the moment, when I had the proper time to give to it.

Hours passed and I had to run to the shop to do some shopping. I had no food in the house; you wouldn't be pleased if you knew. I also paid the bills, like a good girl and even went to the gym. I tried to burn off the excitement of what was in that yellow manila envelope, but it didn’t work, not even a little. My mind was on it all along.

I remember when we spoke of you doing this for me. We met on-line, and you told me you wanted to send me a gift. I was a bit unsure at first; I’ve never given my information out to anyone on-line before. With you though, I felt safe and comfortable, as though it was okay to do. What could go wrong if I did this? That’s what I kept asking myself. I thought on it for a week, before telling you we should go forth and do it. You were pleased, and happy I agreed.

You told me it would take a little while to put together everything you needed. I told you no rush, do what you need. I could hear you smile and tell me what a good girl I was. I beamed with pride, I love when you tell me I’m a good girl, more so when you say I’m your good girl. It leaves a deep ache inside me, which always makes me in need of you. You tell me that’s because you own me, mind, body, and soul. This much I know.

Six long months ago, we met in a social chat room, hitting it off instantly. We talked nightly; we lived in different time zones, hell not even the same country! You being ‘across the pond’ as so many put it. Though, I hate that term, I don’t know why people use it. It’s dumb. It’s far from a damn pond, isn’t it?

In the last six months, we’ve missed maybe three nights together. We spend all our nights together chatting on-line. That is until the wee hours for you. You stay up so late to talk to me. A five hour difference is a big difference, when it’s 2:00 in the morning for you, but only 9:00 in the evening for me. I always have to send you to bed, and you tease me, reminding me who owns whom.

You know I do it for what’s best for you. I, of course, miss you the moment I see your name say ‘offline’. I know I’ll see you the following night, same place, same time. We stick to a routine, so we never miss each other. Some might say we’re addicted to one another, and we don’t argue the fact. We know it’s true, and we run with it, so to speak.

It’s now almost seven in the evening and I am sitting on my couch. I’m looking at the envelope; it’s almost scary, because I don’t know what it beholds. I’m so nervous! Though, I’m just excited to find out. With shaking hands, I begin to open it. It smells faintly of you, or what I think might be you. In it, there is a letter, and a tape. Now I know why you asked me if I had a tape player. Who still uses these? You’re so old school! Enclosed is a photo of you, and though I’ve seen photos on-line, and even on cam, this is something I can hold in my hands. You become all the more real for me.

I read the letter:

My precious girl,

I’m quite honored you’ve allowed me to do this for you. I wasn’t sure if you’d let me. You seemed so unsure at first. I thought I might have scared you off.

I’m sure you’ve guessed why I asked if you had a tape player now. After you read this, I want you to go run yourself a bath. Light some candles, turn the lights off, and soak whilst listening to what’s on the tape. Will you do that for me? … Good girl.

I’ve also sent the most recent photo of me. It was taken the same day before I am mailing this out, so you can have the most recent one of me.

When we met all those months ago, I knew you were the girl for me. Who knew my true love would be American, of all things? I don’t care, one day we’ll be together, if I have to go there, or you come here. I want to spend my days with you.

You’re the most wonderful, perfect, most precious girl in my life. You forever will be, and don’t you ever forget it. I know you don’t always see this soft side of your Sir, but I can promise it’s here. I want you to see this side of me, you deserve it.

Now go, be a good girl and do as I said. I want details when we talk tonight.

Forever loving you,

Your, Sir.

My heart swoons as I read it and I re-read it again thinking of you. It’s Friday, and this means I get too keep you up later. No work tomorrow! I do as you say and take the tape with me. I run the bath, adding a bit of Jasmine oils in, because they are my favorites. I light lots of candles, letting it glow perfectly in the room. I shut the light off and pop in the tape.

I don’t press play yet; I undress and feel my nerves work into a high, anticipated want for you. I press play and climb into the water. I sit there, relaxed. The water is almost too hot, but that’s how I like it. Your voice fills the room and it sends a shiver down into me. It makes me long for you to be in the bath with me.

Your voice is low, soft and demanding already:

“I see you behave well for me, precious. I love when you do. I’m going to tease you into a wonderful delight, one I know you want. I’ve been thinking of you so much today, I just can’t get you off my mind, not that I ever can. I’m sitting here, in bed right now, naked and hard. You remember you told me you love to watch me stroke my cock for you.

smileysophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smileysophie

Mmm, good, now envision me on my bed, doing just that.”

I listen to your voice; I can hear the lustful need in it. You must be extremely excited already. I’m dead quiet and I listen. You’ve stopped talking. I can, however, hear a faint sound, but can’t figure it out... Not yet… What is it?!

Oh God! I know what it is; you’re stroking your cock. I can hear your hand moving along your shaft right now. Your hand is gripping your thick meat, moving along your beautiful stick. Oh, I want you so badly! I whimper. I almost dare touch myself when… “Don’t you do it, baby, not just yet… You touch when I say.”

How did you even know?! I feel as though I’m being watched, part of me likes it and another part makes me yearn for you more. You begin to moan, you moan the way I love so much. I’ve never met a man who moans like you, bloody hell! Please don’t stop. I can feel myself growing wet (yes, even in the bath!), and fight to not touch, until you say.

I ache for fulfillment, which only you can offer me.

“My erection is straining so hard right now, even as I stroke, all it wants is you. Do you know what you do to me, baby? I bet you don’t, because if you did, you’d be here with me. Mmm, fuck baby. It still feels good, touching myself thinking of you. Do you want to touch yourself for me? I bet you do.”

“I do, please I do, I really do!” I moan out, I know you can’t hear me, but I answer anyways.

“Well, go on then, touch yourself, just don’t come, not until I say.”

I slide my hand down into the water, where I realize I’ve been grinding softly. Oh, I don’t know how long I’ll even last. I hear you begin to jerk vigorously; I can hear your breathing hitching, and moaning out. Fuck, fuck, fuck! How can I not orgasm to that?! It pulls me into this erotic high.

Your pace is clearly fast and hard. I can hear how quickly you thrust your cock into your hand. Your breathing is incredibly quick, and I match your pace with my own touch. I fuck my pussy as though you were the one inside me, with your cock. My moans match yours, oh god they do. You’ve stopped speaking, just moaning for me now. You know I love it best when you moan, and I moan, whilst we moan together.

The water is warm now, it’s not as hot. I can feel my entire body is relaxed, but tense at the same time. I could climax hard right now, but I hold back because I know I can’t come yet. You begin to slow down, though your moans are still fantastic with need, my name even slips your lips a few times. You have no idea what that does to me. One hand is deep between my thighs, fucking me, as the other hand pinches and pulls on my nipples. I roll my hips into myself.

“That’s it, be a good girl. I know you’re close now. I know you all too well, don’t I, baby?” You tease me and begin to moan louder. Your hand is moving at great speeds on your shaft. I know exactly how you jerk your cock, and I can tell from the sounds you’re doing it as you always do. I can’t wait to one day please you myself.

My head falls back, moaning again as I fuck myself. I move my fingers up to my clit, dancing quickly over it, wanting to come for you. “Please, Sir, I want to come,” I say to the empty room, moaning it out in a hungry need. I know you’ll give me relief soon, you’ve never been mean. Unless of course I’m naughty. Your moans pick up, and the hitching breathing allows me to know you’re close now.

Will it be now? Will you let me come with you? Oh, fuck I hope so!

“You ready, baby? Do you want to come?”

“Yes, yes, yes, please, fuck yes!” I cry out the answer, as if we were on call, you sound so near, and I want you so much.

“Come for me, be my good girl. Give me all you desire.” You growl out, as you yourself begin to come. You stifle out a moan, growling lightly coming hard. I join in seconds later, feeling my toes curl hard, as I arch my hips into myself. I get my release I’ve needed since the letter arrived. It was worth the wait.

I lay spent in the tub, the water growing cooler.

“That’s my good girl; I knew you could do it. You’ve always made me so proud sweetness.” You sigh softly, clearly as spent as I am. “Now enjoy the rest of your bath, but don’t keep me waiting long. I expect you on-line at our normal time, and we’re going to go again. Be ready! … I love you, my precious girl.” And with that the click of the tape indicates it’s over, and I’m left alone in the bath.

Finishing until the water goes cold, I climb up and rinse off, before I get out. I clean up my bathroom, never one to leave a mess for later. I take the tape and the letter, along with the photo and place them near my computer. I’m in my PJs, the ones you like so much. I sign on-line and there you wait for me.

“That’s a good girl, always on time. I take you got my letter?” You smile at me; you have the cheekiest grin, because I can’t stop blushing.

“Yes, Sir, I received your letter today. I just got out of the bath, and well all I can say is it was so incredible. It was as though you were here with me. I can’t wait until we’re together at last.” I stumble over my words, as my emotions build up and I want to cry. I’m not sad, but so overwhelmed with happiness, that I just want to feel you hold me.

“Shh, calm down, sweetness. We both know it’ll happen one day, don’t we? We have to think positive, because that’s the best way to go at this. We knew it would be hard, but it’ll happen, won’t it?” You’re the stronger of the two of us, but I guess that is why you’re the Sir, and I’m the submissive.

“Yes, Sir, it’ll happen. I know it’ll come when the time is right. I just want the time to be now,” I let out a whine, which I’m known for.

“You’re cute when you whine, you know this, and I can’t help but love you more. I promise, this will happen, we both know it.”

I begin to relax, and know that it will because our love and bond is to strong. I trust that one day we’ll be in one another’s arms. Until that day, you have me re-tell you of what happened in the bath. You want every last detail, right down to the curling of my toes as I came hard for you.

Mm, I love you, Sir…

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments