Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Friends

"After sharing ourselves in one glorious moment together…"

13
15 Comments 15
17.6k Views 17.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Sharing a room is a risky business. You might get on well with your roommate or you might find each other impossible to live with. For me, Annie was somewhere in the middle; we got on well enough but didn’t really have much to do with each other. I felt a bit guilty about that but it was she who took the first step to make friends properly. Last week she said it was time to get to know each other better and we should do something together.

On Sunday, I had a great and wonderful day with Annie. For a long time, we just talked about the school classes that each of us was taking, as well as many other things like family and friends. She was interesting and fun to talk with and really one cool gal.

A while before, she had shown me a picture of her at a nudist resort and, knowing she went with two of her girlfriends, I asked her some questions about her visit. She said she had been going to resorts like that all her life because her parents and siblings had visited them when they all went on family vacations, and she had known the two girls that she had gone with all their lives having met them at one of the resorts way back when.

Inevitably, we talked about our boyfriends and some of the things we enjoyed doing with them including what we did together sexually. Surprisingly for a first proper chat together, we got onto the subject of masturbation and we talked about how we enjoyed it with our partners, both sole for the other to watch and masturbating each other.

Rather shyly, she told me that she had noticed that I often masturbated in bed after thinking she had gone to sleep. After a giggle from both of us, I told her that I too had lain awake listing to her enjoying herself when she thought I was asleep. After a heartier laugh over this, we relaxed, even more, realizing how transparent we had both been.

Now feeling bolder, I asked her if she would show me her toys as I pulled mine out of the nightstand and showed it to her. She didn’t know that I had already had a sneak preview of the contents of her drawer and was itching to give that larger one a try.

She reached into her nightstand drawer, pulling out four different toys, three dildos, and a vibrator, and showed them to me. One of her dildos was larger than mine but the other two were smaller. The vibrator was one that moved in a back-and-forth direction about two inches and would also twist to-and-fro about 120 degrees. I thought, “Wow”, but decided to keep that for later.

Fulfilling my nervous hope, she asked if I’d like to try any of them on myself adding, “For later… or perhaps now?” The question hung in the air.

Pausing to think how far I dared go, I tentatively asked if she was willing for us each to masturbate in front of the other, solo, and adding, “Just to see what it is like.”

To my relief, she replied that she often did it with her two girlfriends so it wouldn’t be a big step to do it with me. My heart pounded.

You can just imagine what happen next but I shall tell you anyway as that’s why you’ve read this far. We closed and locked the door to our room and both got undressed, a little shyly at first but then confidently showing off our nakedness to each other.

Annie started out at first by rubbing her pussy to get it wet and ready. Then, taking the smaller of her dildos, she rubbed it in-between the folds of her pussy and into her slit, slowly at first to get it well lubricated with her juices. When it was soaking wet and her breathing getting heavier, and after one final thrust deep inside her, she pulled it right out and slowly inserted it into her bum about three inches or so. This girl was an expert masturbator I thought, I could learn from this.

She then took the next dildo, and again rubbed it in her slit lubricating it as she had the first one, finally pushing it into her pussy and starting to move it in-and-out, back-and-forth. As the speed increased, so did her breathing and the volume of her moans.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

I was captivated watching her, not knowing whether to watch the action down below or the beauty of her face in the throes of orgasm. I decided on her face and it was sheer joy for me to see the beautiful agony of Annie’s face as it contorted into her massive orgasm.

I felt almost as breathless as she was just from watching. Moving my eyes down to see what was happening, I saw that the dildo in her bottom was still in there about three inches and as I looked, she took hold of it again and started to push it in deeper and pulling it back and forward several times and again moaned her way into another orgasm. This time my eyes never left her ass - I was transfixed.

I sat and watched her fuck herself through several orgasms. What a girl!

As her breathing returned to somewhere near normal, she looked over at me and calmly asked if I would like to try any of her toys. Snapping out of my trance from having watched her, I looked at her largest dildo and said, “Do you mind if I try that big dildo - for size?”

She winced and looked at me, saying that she had no objections at all, but that it would probably hit my cervix and be very painful. I persevered and she handed it to me saying, “If you must, then have a go at it!” and smiled.

I was already soaking wet from having watched her performance, so I rubbed it up against my swollen pussy lips and my slit, getting it well lubricated. I then slowly pushed it in about eight or so inches and slowly pulled it back out all the way never making a sound.

She said, “See I told you it was gonna hurt.”

I didn’t say a word but instead looked her in the eye as I pushed it back in very quickly to its full depth. Her eyes opened wide as she watched me pushing-and-pulling it back-and-forth wildly, moaning loudly. Increasing the speed, I could feel my orgasm building and the combination of having watched her before, the dildo itself as well as being watched as I masturbated so hard in front of another person, I came like a steam train, my cum gushing forth and soaking not only me but the bed as well.

She seemed to be in shock to see me take such a huge thing like that, without flinching or screaming in pain. She said, Wow girl! That was something seeing you do that. I tried using that thing once, but it hurt so bad that I’ve never used it again. Why that thing didn’t even make you make a face, how did you do that?"

I told her that this dildo wasn’t quite as big as my boyfriend’s cock was, so if I could take him inside me, then I knew I could take that with ease. I thanked her for letting me try it and offered her my dildo in return for her to try.

She said that it looked like it might be about the same length and width as her boyfriend’s dick, “So here goes.”

Having been warmed up from her previous session and still leaking a bit after watching me, she inserted the lifelike cock into her pussy and began moving it in-and-out as she started to moan once again in sheer pleasure with each stroke she made. I thought I liked masturbating a lot, and often, but Annie was certainly one who measured up to my high standards and in no time flat she was screaming and cumming hard again.

When we had both finished, we got dressed and continued our afternoon and evening together and really got to know each other better. Masturbating together certainly eases conversation afterward as nothing can be as personal as that.

That night, when we went to bed, she told me that the dildo I had really was close to the way her boyfriend’s dick felt while inside her and she thanked me again for letting her try it out. I couldn’t help but repeat that the one she had, although not quite as big as my boyfriend’s cock, felt very good and I too wanted to thank her for letting me use it on myself. We decided that we’d let the other use them if either of us wanted to, as long as they weren’t already in use.

Happy days!

 

Published 
Written by KJessica
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments