Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Massage Oil

"... her body glistened as the water droplets ran down her body ..."

5
1 Comment 1
13.4k Views 13.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Massage Oil ©

As Abbey stepped out of the tub, her body glistened as the water droplets ran down her body to the tile floor. Her nipples were taut with excitement from all the attention given to them earlier. The smile on her lips made her beautiful looks glow even brighter. She reached for the towel to begin her routine. She felt the water run from her long locks, down her chest, across her breasts and jump from her nipples as she leaned over to pick up the towel. The position made her think of bending over in front of me to tease with the view of her firm ass, toned legs and swollen lips. Lips that feel like heaven when they are this swollen and freshly shaved. The smile on her lips grew even bigger knowing how she teased. An almost imperceptible little laugh escaped from her naughty side as she held that position a little longer then necessary. Oh she does know how to tease.

The plush towel felt good as it absorbed the water from her face. Her taut nipples were too sensitive even for this soft, plush towel. She looked down to see how swollen and slightly red they looked as the setting sun filtered through the bathroom window. Abbey realized she forgot to close the window again and probably gave the neighbors a bath scene worthy of a high-end men’s magazine. Oh well, what’s one more show for the neighbors. They haven’t complained so far. The post-bath routine continued as she reached for her Chloe body lotion. The top open, her hand cupped to catch the scented lotion that will fill her lover’s mind for days. The cool lotion was delightful as she spread it across her body. The ripple of cool lotion ran from her arms and chest where it was first applied and then to her breasts and nipples sending electric waves to her tips as they progressed along the irresistible path of aching torment. She wanted them to be rubbed more. Feeling them swell even more, she knew they needed to be touched, caressed, squeezed, pulled ... they needed to be held firmly. She decided they were right and exchanged the lotion for massage oil.

The top to the strawberry massage oil slide off easily, just as it did the night before. She again cupped her hand but this time instead of a dab of lotion, a handful of massage oil was poured for use. Quickly, she shared the oil between both hands followed by her perky breasts and needy nipples. The oil was generously spread across both breasts as some escaped and ran down her taught belly to create a slippery trail all the way to her vulva. It felt so good as it slid lower to the center of her desire. Her head rolled back slightly as she squeezed them to work the massage oil into her beautiful breasts making them shine in the dim light that filtered through the bathroom window. She looked down to see how the glow from the candles all around the bathroom created dozens of sparkling suns that glittered in the oil on her body. She could almost feel as many eyes upon her as the heat inside her grew stronger and her needy nipples ached for more. Another handful of oil poured out as she put her right leg up on the side of the antique white claw foot tub.

She knew how she looked in this position and was thrilled with how exposed she made herself. Feeling even more beautiful as the lustful looks of those dozens of magical dancing eyes watched her in absolute astonishment.

trans_succubus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trans_succubus

Both hands slid down her right leg as she snuck a peek around for who might be watching. Her hands were covered in too much massage oil as the oil oozed between her fingers as they spread the oil across the front and inside of her thigh. Hands sliding lower on her leg fought against their will to slip quickly inside her. Her hands seemed to have their own will as they neared her knee and retreated up her inner thigh toward her very swollen labia. She squeezed the outside of her labia with one hand while a tip from one finger of the other hand slipped in. Greedily her lips opened to welcome the well-known friend as they released a flow of delicious juices, almost as if to make a velvety carpet of juicy invitations.

This time the moan from her lips was very noticeable and even primal in its pure desire. Abbey’s nipples seemed to grow still harder as they called for her lover to squeeze them as he had done so many times before to bring her blissfully erotic pleasures. The feelings overcame her sense of reality as another finger slipped inside, which was also welcomed by the velvety carpet. Another wave of desire peaked and weakened her knees to force her down in a straddled position on the side of the tub with one foot on the floor and the other in the still warm bath.

She knew there was no turning back now as her fingers picked up speed and the velvety carpet became a sea of carnal need. She no longer thought of or even cared how she looked as she only focused on the sexual needs she felt. Each time her fingers slid deep, her palm pressed on her hood and increasingly pronounced clit. She felt waves of electricity resonate from her slippery pussy and sensitive clit all the way to the tips of her hard nipples; a journey that made her less and less aware of all those eyes mesmerized by her openly sexual actions. Her mind melted and as the focus intensified on her needs. Deeper! Faster! She continued to pick up the pace. Faster still!

The pressure on her nipples started to reach the critical point as the fingers opened her even more while the sea of velvety juices mixed with the oil to run along the edge of the tub almost as if reaching toward the setting sun and distant horizon out the open window. Her moans began to fill the room as the combined scents of Chloe, strawberry and sex spread with her flow. Her head was spinning. Wave after wave of pleasure filled her and hit the primal needs like jolts of electricity to her now swollen clit and hungry pussy. Pushing deeper until she couldn’t take it she held her palm against her clit as she ground her pussy hard against her palm, the same as if she was straddling her lover again. The memory of feeling him inside her pushed her over the edge as her velvety juices flowed out along her fingers, just like with him such a short time ago.

She held still so that her senses could be filled to completely take it all in. A smile began to return to her lips as she became very away of only the one set of eyes on her. The one set she wanted to truly enjoy her show. Yes, she knows how to tease and she certainly knows how to please in so many ways. Complete thoughts returned to her mind and this time they brought with them still new uses for the massage oil.

Published 
Written by GoodNBad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments