Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbating for Flatmate

"My first story, based on a true experience."

29
13 Comments 13
35.8k Views 35.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
I sat alone in my room at university. I stared blankly at a Word document which so far only had an elaborately written title and rather little content. I couldn’t focus; there was something boring away at me. I had unfinished business and I knew nothing could be achieved until I had scratched my itch.

Earlier that evening my flatmate had rudely interrupted an intimate moment I’d been having with myself. I was so focused on how wet I had made myself. My juices were making my lips slick and finger tips glisten and I could feel a warm pool gathering on my bedsheets underneath my arse. I was too intent on savouring the moment just before I was going plunge to two fingers straight into my waiting pussy that I didn’t hear him knock at the door. He entered without waiting and burst into my room, only to slink straight back out again and shut the door firmly behind him. I flushed red, not only with embarrassment and irritation, but also with arousal. Joe was handsome, tall and dark with green eyes and nicely defined (although not overly so) muscles on his arms and stomach, and had often been a favoured face when I felt the urge to give my pussy some attention.

I heard him mutter from the other side of the door, "Dinner's in 5...just thought I’d let you know."

Joe and I had shared drunken kisses on nights out, nothing more. He’s almost awkward around girls, as if embarrassed by the attention they give him, and I knew he hadn’t slept with anyone in a while. The thought crept into my head that I might have been the first girl he’d seen naked for some time, let alone naked, legs spread, soaking wet pussy thrust into the air. The way I was positioned must have looked as if I were ready for some big cock to take me there and then, and I would have been a happy girl if it had been Joe’s.

With the thought of Joe’s cock sliding into my hole I threw on some joggers and a vest and made my way to the kitchen, my irritation at Joe fading as dirty thoughts of him filled my head. My nipples, still sensitive from being played with just minutes before, rubbed lightly against the fabric covering them as my breasts bounced slightly without a bra, a persistent reminder of my need for sexual satisfaction. Joe wouldn’t catch my eye throughout dinner. We chatted and joked with our other housemates, but I could tell he was uncomfortable. Was he thinking about my body? The way my breathing made my large breasts heave or the curve of my hips leading smoothly downwards? About what it would be like to fuck my tight cunt? I couldn’t help but think about what his cock would look like and how good it would feel pushing into me, so why wouldn’t he be thinking about me?

Neither Joe nor I hung around after dinner. I went back to my room, still feeling pent up about not having a release earlier, but I had decided to try and channel the energy into an essay due in later that week. I sat unblinking at my desk trying desperately to think of something to write other than a graphic description of how horny I was feeling, but in the end all I ended up doing was searching various porn sites on the internet. Eventually I gave into myself, there was no point fighting it; an essay on the European Union just wasn’t going to win in the battle between knowledge and arousal.

As I settled myself onto my bed, I wasn’t particularly surprised when I realised whilst I had been browsing porn, the only real thing popping into my head was Joe. Imagining his strong arms bending my body and his long fingers teasing and tickling the soft, smooth skin of my stomach, back, thighs. My own fingers began to wander to my breasts, gently running my thumbs over my pink nipples through the thin fabric of my top. I swiftly pulled my top over my head to get a better feel, grabbing a handful and squeezing and pawing my left breast whilst my right hand was being gentle and delicate with the pert mound of flesh it had been left to deal with. However, caressing and gentle nips with my fingers soon turned into rubs and tugs, as I needed to match the intense feeling I had been giving my left tit. I began to trail my hand up and down my flat stomach, fingers twitching, desperate to excite my own body, just as I was teasing down the waistband of my trousers there was another knock at the door. I paused and waited for whoever it was to go away.

"Chloe?" Joe’s voice was soft yet deep.

I stifled a groan, not sure whether to be annoyed at him for interrupting me for the second time in one evening or to be excited at the chance to seize an opportunity.

"Yeah? Come in."

He opened the door gingerly. I had made sure that I was still putting my vest back on as he came in, ensuring he got a sneaky peek of my puckered pink nipples. I noticed him glance at the laptop which was still displaying one of my favourite sites. He raised an eyebrow.

"Listen, I’m sorry about earlier. I should have waited, sorry to embarrass you."

"I’m not embarrassed. Why should I be embarrassed? Are you?" As we spoke I continuously traced a finger over parts of my body. I could see him keeping track of it with his eyes from my bare shoulders to my breasts briefly, then onto my stomach and straight down from my belly button to my waistband where I let my finger rest just inside.

He stayed silent but kept his eyes on where my hand rested, as I spoke again he managed to drag his eyes up to meet mine.

"I’m glad it was you who came in. Did you like what you saw?"

He nodded slowly, as if unsure whether I was playing him.

"You could see it again if you wanted, I like having people watch me. Do you want to watch me?" I practically purred the last words, I was so turned on and the slight bulge forming at Joe’s crotch confirmed I wasn’t the only one.

He began to move to the chair by the desk as I began to remove my top again. My nipples could have cut glass, I was so turned on by what was happening. I pulled on them a couple of times for good measure, but my now my pussy was practically aching for attention.

Antonieadams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonieadams

A wet patch was forming on the grey of my tracksuit bottoms, signalling to Joe that I couldn’t wait to show him what I had. As I eagerly tugged them off I noticed Joe was loosening his trousers, I was finally going to get to see if his cock lived up to my imagination!

My perfectly smooth, shaved pussy jumped at the first touch to it. It felt so delicious underneath my fingers. I explored every part of it all the while trying to keep my eyes locked on Joe as much as possible, although it was quite hard with the amazing feelings my cunt was producing even to keep my eyes open. I started by just stroking my outer lips, but my clit was already so engorged that it was poking between them and sending mini jolts through me with every rub. I noticed Joe’s trousers were all the way down by his ankles and he was rubbing his cock through his boxers, I couldn’t exactly tell how big it was, but I knew it wasn’t going to be a disappointment.

By now my pussy could take no more teasing, my juices were freely flowing all the way to my arse hole, I mopped up some with my fingers and brought them to my mouth, sucking them as if they were Joe’s throbbing member. I know he liked this as he finally pulled his underwear off. His beautiful cock was about seven inches and impressively thick and stood to full attention. I felt a little pulse of anticipation and excitement in my pussy when he unleashed it. Seeing his cock was the final straw, I immediately thrust two fingers into my vagina with a delicious squelch as my dripping lips enveloped them. I was overcome by the sensation of my fingers thrusting in and out of my smooth pussy lips whilst someone was watching me, I moved my other hand to my engorged clit, spreading juices across it and giving it just the right amount of pressure to hold me on the edge of my orgasm for a while. With the hand that was stuffing my vagina, I used the lower fingers to put pressure on my contracting arsehole, already lubed with the elixir from my cunt.

I knew I could have made myself cum there and then, but I wanted to give Joe more of a show, I was feeling hot and dirty and had lost any thought of what might happen after this little performance. Joe was pounding his cock with his hand with a fair amount of vigour. I crawled off the bed and towards the chair where I replaced his hand with mine as I ushered him over to the bed. I removed his t-shirt and laid him down so that I could squat over his chest, giving him a dazzling view of how I got myself off. My pussy was dripping onto him and the scent of my own arousal was enough to make me bury my hand in my folds once again.

He tried to reach up and touch my cunt, but I didn’t want him to touch, I wanted to perform, and this was not open to audience participation...yet. I made him rest his hands behind his head, no longer allowed to even touch his own, now rock hard, dick. I slid back a bit so my pink was just behind his beautiful cock, pre-cum glistening out of its lovely little hole. I took him in my hands and moved him so he slid in between my sopping lips a couple of times, as if marking my territory with the juices of my sex. I moved back up to his stomach and began to move my fingers back into my vagina. By now my body had a sheen of sweat covering it, I needed to finish getting myself off, my clit was throbbing for attention, but I knew touching it straight away would end the show a little too prematurely. Instead I began to add fingers to my hole, stretching it wide in full view of Joe, giving him a close up look inside my vagina. Opening myself up caused more juice to leak from me, it was beginning to collect in his belly button and over flowing onto the sheets below. I had never produced so much lube before, I was super slick inside and out.

I worked three fingers in my cunt and with my other hand tugged and pulled my now red nipples. I started to curl my fingers slightly making sure my G-spot was now getting massive amounts of attention. My orgasm that I’d managed to keep at bay was building quickly again, my stomach was beginning to jolt and my toes were curling. A quick swap from nipple to arsehole made the feeling more intense, I knew then that this orgasm was going to be different to any other I’d ever had. Joe’s face was a mixture of wonder, pleasure and frustration as he couldn’t satisfy his own pulsing cock, but at the same time couldn’t complain about the girl thrusting and grinding her pussy inches from his face.

I pulled my finger from my arse, licked it clean, then brought it almost nervously to my desperate clit. The second contact was made I could feel the first flush of my orgasm. My cunt began pouring sweet liquid and the more I rubbed and flicked and pushed the more my hips bucked and writhed as I began to lose control of what my body did. My head thrown so far back my hair was tickling the head of Joe’s lonely cock and my hands in a flurry of pleasurable movements. Suddenly I felt a massive wave over come my body, I began to twitch and was unable to hold my weight anymore as I collapsed back directly onto Joe’s flat stomach, it then became clear how my orgasm was different. For the very first time I squirted, the arousal of the experience and the intensity of the way I touched myself had brought on a talent I never knew I had. My cum flooded out in a torrent as my hips bucked and jerked and drenched Joe’s face, chest and stomach. I collapsed onto him, absolutely spent by what had just happened, my body still twitching as mini waves of pleasure continued to sweep over me. I stuck my tongue out to taste myself on his toned chest. I noticed he hadn’t spoken or moved for a couple of minutes as I came down from my cloud of joy. His face was one of complete disbelief, but I could tell his member was as hard as ever and in desperate need of some attention.

"That...was...amazing." He finally seemed to come back to reality.

"Mmm, sorry about the mess, I hope you don’t mind. But I do think I have quite a good idea of how I can make up for it..."

Published 
Written by cag
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments