Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbation my greatest discovery !!!

"The story about the time i discovered masturbation enjoy..."

15
13 Comments 13
43.8k Views 43.8k
837 words 837 words
Famous Story

The day started like any other weekday alone since I was home schooled. My mom’s best friend was living with us but , she usually left very early. I was surprised to see that she left since she was up late the night before. I was only 16 back then. So I decided to clean the house a little bit before doing homework. Since Sherry had left her room open I decided to clean it up a bit.

There I was when I stepped on something and I started to hear moans. I turned and it was the first time I had seen anything like this. It was a man sucking a woman’s breast. I couldn’t stop looking. I watched for about 3 or four minutes. I turned it off since I was scared to get caught by someone.

But I felt a different sensation. My breast felt aroused but I looked at them and my nipples were showing this had only happened when I was cold.

I got my hand and started to massage them before I knew it I was filled with joy about what I was doing. I thought I was doing something wrong but it felt good. Since I didn’t want any one to catch me I left to the back yard. Since we have a large backyard.

I passed the pool area and I went to the back of the shower area. Since we have backyard showers so we don’t wet the house but, passing the shower area there’s a more private area for tanning. I was a little nervous since this was a new thing to me.

So I slowly took my blouse and my skirt leaving me with my undergarments. I kneeled on the soft resting area that was there to relax and tan. I saw the shadow of my body and I turned me on. I opened my legs a little bit and I put my both hands on the mat. I slowly lowed my breast to the mat. It felt great and it sent a tingle to my pussy.

I laid on my back and took my bra off. I looked at my breast since they have always been my favorite body part since I took after my mom’s large breast. I massaged them and I was letting out some light moans of pleasure.

Then I started to work my hand down to my pussy. I only touched it by the out side and it gave me great sensation I felt my undies wet. Slowly got back to my knees and took them off. I ran my hands through my ass grabbing it with both my hands. I couldn’t wait to touch my pussy it was begging me explore it.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

Before the only times I paid any attention was when I would shave it since I an not a fan of a bushy area. Specially since I love bikinis. I got my middle finger and I didn’t have to do anything it just slipped right in. when I felt the moistness from inside of me I lead out a moan since this was the best feeling that I had experienced up until then.

So I thought I would move it around to feel the different feelings. I went higher and I reached my clit that first touch was WOW I realized that this was the area that made me feel the best. I started to massage it with care. When all of a sudden I found that I could move the hood of my clit.

This more direct touch made me moan harder it was feeling amazing. I saw it easy since I was very wet from inside I wanted to see it I could increase the pleasure buy inserting more fingers. I now had 2 fingers in me. Started rocking my hips with the motion. And with my other hand I was massaging my breasts. I was breathing hard and I noticed that if I let my moans out it made it more arousing.

I put my thumb in and I had 3 fingers I was massaging my clit from the bottom to the top with fingers. I was feeling great. So I wanted to see how I looked doing this to myself so I turned around with my ass to the air. I could see the shadow of my body .I started to rub my clit in circles it made more and more excited.

Until found that I couldn’t stop I was going harder and harder. Then faster and faster when all of a sudden I felt the best feeling I had ever felt. I now know that was my very first orgasm. I stayed there naked for about 20 minutes. Then I had to do it again. That day I masturbated 3 times. Not a bad number for my first day of masturbation. That day changed my life and I do masturbate often for fun and for others to see me masturbate.

 

 

Published 
Written by alexandra19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments