Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memories of D.J.

"Masturbating to the memories of my ex-boyfriend"

3
2 Comments 2
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I woke up this morning in a hot sweat thinking of you.

Your bald head.

Your smile.

Your lips.

Your tongue.

Your eyes.

Your hands.

Your warmth.

Your big dick.

Just thinkin’ about you gets me wet. I can’t stay in bed all day thinkin’ about you, so I get up and get in the shower. Because there’s no point in wearin’ clothes to bed when all I can do is continue to think about you at night. I turn on the water and let it get HOT! I step into the shower and lay against the tiled wall.

I allow the water to run through my hair and down my body. I think about the day you started snapping pictures of me in the shower. I wonder if you remember those days. I can feel your hands on me right now.

You are massaging my neck and shoulders while letting a little soap drip down my plump breasts, while wondering how you could ever let me go. You let the rag slide down my breast and allow it to brush across my hardened nipple. I feel you shiver as you bring the rag down to my stomach and you are just above my hairless pussy.

I remember when you would shave my pussy. Legs spread wide as you kiss my inner thighs down to my knees. Blow on my pussy as you run your fingers through. I’m stabilized and begging for pleasure. Till this I don’t get or understand how you shaved me bald with whip cream. I’m convinced it made it easier for you eat after all the hair.

Hmmm. In the shower, you linger over my puss while your other hand is squeezing and rubbing my very large ass. I feel your dick harden against my lower back. I hear myself moan, then scream. You begin to approach my pussy lips with your hard dick from behind and gently ease in. OHHH! I can feel you in me and I’m going nuts.

You subtly slide your hand to the front of my pussy and massage my clit between your two fingers. Another moan leaves my pretty lips as I raise my hand to the back of your neck while you begin licking my neck.

Oooh, your licks become kisses.

Ahhh, your kisses become sucking.

Shitt, yesss, your sucking becomes biting. Damn, baby.

Omigosh, you are all over my spot. I grab your neck tighter as I lift a leg on the side of the bathtub.

You realize how aroused I’m getting and speed up your flow on my clit. I’m moaning loudly as you begin to rub my nipple between your thumb and index finger, almost pinching me. You know how much I love the pain, because it soon becomes pleasure. I’m in so much pleasure I begin squirting my juices against the shower wall.

Still squirting, I feel my body crashing, my spine beginning to tense, I start shaking and my orgasm begins to commence. I scream loudly. I drip the last of my cum as you remove your fingers from my clit and stick them in my mouth to silence my screams. I taste so good, sweet and salty. I suck your fingers like a super blow pop. I know I’m doin’ somethin’ right by your breathing pattern.

Pulling your fingers out my mouth and bend me at my waist. You begin your thrusts roughly while holding my hips and spreading my legs with your knees. I feel body slipping against the wet tiles. But you have one hand on my hips and the other pulling my hair. I feel a surge of pain as you violate my tight pussy. I didn’t think it was possible for you to pound my pussy any faster. Or harder.

You let go of my hair and grab my breasts while continuing the pounding.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum

I hear you groan hungrily and breathlessly against my back before I feel you bust a load of…AAAAHAHHH!!!!!!!

I realize that the load you just shot was cold water.

It was all a fantasy.

You are not here.

You are nowhere near here.

Once again, I’m fantasizing about you and what I can’t have.

I step out the shower and go into the bedroom to dry off.

As I am walking around the bedroom naked and water dripping down my soft skin, I begin to look at old pictures of you and me.

I begin to get turned on as I look at them. One thing that attracted you to me is that you loved taking pictures as much as I do. We always did take sexy pictures. Sexy in the sense that we were a couple of nasty freaks. Pictures of you eatin’ me, me suckin’ you, us layin around naked, me in the shower, you in the shower and fun in the snow.

I am so hot right now.

As I focus on the pictures, I begin to rub my breasts and play with my nipples until they harden. I look at another picture and begin to suck my own breasts. I’m getting VERY aroused as I look at a picture of your dick. I let go of my breasts and softly massage my hairless pussy. I decided to become hairless because of you. You inspired me to do it.

Especially, when I get a wax and I want the big assed, big breasted cosmetician's face in my pussy.

Mmmmmmmm.

It allows me to fantasize about being eaten by a woman.

As I massage my pussy, I slide two fingers in between my lips to rub my clit. I begin rubbing my clit and sticking two fingers in my whole. I begin doing this back and forth while putting some of my juices on my clit to ease stimulation. I drop the pictures in my hand to the floor. I prop my legs up on the edge of the bed and spread my legs wider for better sensation.

I’m rubbing for dear life and I don’t have the patience it takes to get an orgasm. I get up and go back to the bathroom to get my electronic toothbrush. I begin thinking of you and turn it on while it’s pressed to my clit. It tickles at first, but it sends a sensation through my body. I begin squirting an ocean all over my bed.

You remember that?

When you used to make me squirt up my whole bed?

It would be so wet, we would have to sleep on towels cuddled up next to each other.

I’m goin’ hard right now squirtin’ everywhere and letting out loud moans. I’m glad no one lives next door to me.

Oh, shitt!

I wanna come right now, but I can’t. It’s not enough. I need somethin’ to send me over the edge.

I take the toothbrush of my clit and gently slide it in my pussy. I feel the bristles rotating in my pussy and it feels so good. I pretend it’s you eatin’ my pussy. I also pretend I have a sexy big ass girl sittin’ on my face while I’m eating her pussy… preferably Pinky.

I start slidin’ the toothbrush in and out very slow. It feels so good that I move a little faster. I pretend it’s your long pink tongue doin’ figure 8’s.

I also pretend the big ass’d girl is grindin’ on my face and tongue.

Ohmigod.

OHMIGOD!

OHMIGAAAHHHH...

MMMIIIIIIIII...

MMMIIIIGGGOOODDD…

LLLYYYYNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you leave me? Why did you have to cheat on me? Why did you have to lie to me?

Published 
Written by KLynn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments