Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Monnie's secret

"A chance meeting, leads to more."

2
3 Comments 3
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
 Monnie had chosen this place, she wasn't sure why, but her husband was happy. It wasn't often that they went out with their close friends, but this was a special occasion, a lunchtime meal for them all to celebrate her birthday. Travelling fifty miles to meet might seem excessive but it was worth it.

They met up in the pub carpark at noon, Monnie was wearing her favourite dress and it fitted in all the right places, her full breasts complemented her figure and she was proud of them. Her nipples were big and she was slightly self conscious of them, but men's eyes always wandered to her breasts.

She put her arm through her husband's and the four of them walked from the car park toward the entrance to the pub. Monnie wore dark glasses and her eyes scanned the tables outside, not intentionally but it just seemed natural.

Her eyes rested on two men sat at one of the wooden tables outside and her heart missed a beat.

The two men sat opposite each other, she thought they may be father and son as they looked alike. The older man looked up and Monnie's legs nearly gave way beneath her.

"You OK?" her husband asked.

She tingled all over. "Yes, why? Just stepped on a stone that's all."

She looked into the older man's eyes, and he looked up as if he sensed her looking at him.

His eyes were large and very brown which complemented his good looks. Monnie quickly looked away, but she was drawn to those eyes, which seemed to probe her very soul. She could feel her nipples harden, and as she walked her bra seemed to rub and tantalize them even more.

"Let's sit outside," she said.

The four of them moved to an empty table and Monnie made sure she sat where she could see him beneath her sunglasses.

The two men left the women seated and went inside to the bar. The man with the dark eyes looked over and Monnie clamped her thighs together as she felt the heat between her legs.

She could see the resemblance between the two men, surely father and son! They shared the same good looks and Monnie shut her eyes tight. The thoughts that ran through her mind at that moment made her cross her legs and squeeze tight. She breathed deeply and her friend asked her what was wrong.

"Nothing," she laughed, and looked in the direction of the two men.

Her friend Nancy looked around and she smiled to herself.

"You're behaving like a lovesick schoolgirl," she laughed.

"Do you blame me?"

"No girl," she laughed again.

It was hot that afternoon, Monnie was pleased that the lager was cool, but it was was going down rather too quickly. She felt her heart beat faster and she was flushed, not really being aware of the conversation around her. She needed to powder her nose.

"Need the loo, you coming?" she spoke directly to Nancy.

A quick glance over and she felt the pang of disappointment, the two men had gone.

Nancy saw the look on Monnie's face and grabbed her arm, steering her inside.

Monnie looked down and walked straight into the man with the dark eyes, she took a sharp intake of breath.

"I'm so sorry," he said, and grabbed her hand, pushing something into her palm before walking out the door, he turned and smiled.

Monnie stood very still, her hand clutching the note he gave her.

TinaClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaClaire

Her breathing was shallow and her heart beat fast and loud? Nancy pulled her into the ladies toilet.

Monnie wondered if Nancy saw the note, she walked into an empty cubicle and closed the door. She sat down and opened her hand, the crumpled paper sat squarely in the middle.

She tried to breathe deeply as she unfolded the paper, it contained a number and it was eleven digits long, it was a mobile number.

She screwed it up and put it into her purse, Monnie tried to control her breathing, her heartbeat continued to race, then she realised she wanted a pee.

Monnie didn't remember much of the afternoon, the note was still in her handbag, it was as if it was on fire, trying to burn a hole through the lining and onto her lap.

She didn't remember much of the journey home, just making small talk with her husband.

The alcohol had played its part, throwing her inhibitions to the four corners of the world and now she felt tired, drained almost.

"I'm going to lie down for a while," she sighed, and made her way to her bedroom.

It was just as warm in here, and her heart had returned to normal, she sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled the dress over head, throwing it down on the floor. She looked at herself in the bedroom mirror directly opposite her. She saw a mature woman, looking good for her age, all the curves in the right places and those nipples poking through her bra. She looked down and saw the wet patch between her legs and she thought of him.

She unclipped her bra and removed her panties, letting them fall on the floor beside her dress.

Monnie lay back on the bed and brought her legs around to lie face up. She cupped her breasts, feeling her hard nipples and a tingle worked its way down her hot body. One hand found its way to her moist pussy and she pushed her middle finger deep inside, using her juices to wet her swollen clit. Her other hand crept down and two fingers parted her lips as she played with her button. Her finger dipped into her wetness before stroking her clit, she raised her knees, keeping her feet flat on the bed as her fingers worked their magic.

She thought of him, his big brown eyes looking at her as she played, she wished it was his fingers that probed her, caressed her and made her heart beat so fast. She pushed two fingers inside her pussy, thinking that his prick could be there, pushing against her, filling her up and making her come. She rubbed harder and pushed deeper with her fingers, bringing her hips up to meet her fingers.

All sense of time disappeared, the room became hazy. Monnie arched her back, feeling the fire in her belly, spreading hot within her. She whimpered, hoping her husband wouldn't hear, hoping he wouldn't come in. She needed this moment all to herself, not long, but enough to savour the delights of her orgasm. She came quickly the first time, yet she continued with the pressure on her clit, circular movements with her fingers, dipping deep into her pussy, keeping her clit lubricated. Her second orgasm lasted longer, building slowly before the wave crashed over her whole body, her thoughts were of him and only him.

Published 
Written by stantheman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments