Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Music

21
15 Comments 15
4.2k Views 4.2k
612 words 612 words


I woke up alone in the bed although I did not know what exactly roused me. I felt the empty pillow next to me... The coolness told me I had been alone for a while.

Then I heard it.... that lovely soft sound of the guitar from the living room. Something Spanish. Albéniz I thought but it did not matter. The soft passion of the strings moved inside me. The vibrations resonated though my being. My mind was full of him.

Blood began to fill my most intimate lips, engorging and making them more sensitive. Moisture gathered between my legs. I wondered if he knew what these little moments did to my body and my heart. I laid there listening to the soft adagio.... the melody... the occasional dissonance which added to the beauty of the moments.

In my mind's eye I could see him reclining naked on the couch... the guitar held lovingly and gently in his arms. His calloused fingers strumming and picking and moving on the strings and drawing out the most beautiful sounds they had to offer.

My body was suddenly the guitar. Lovingly held. Touched by the hands of a true master. Making beautiful sounds because he requested them.

My legs put pressure on my swelling clit as I turned over on my back. Fingers from both hands dipped into the wetness there and I began to use my fingertips to trail the product of my passion over my body. The drops cooled and became one more addition to the sensual pleasure. My nipples were instantly full and sensitive and my body began to sing with the sound of the strings and the touch of my hands.

My right hand returned to stroke my slit and I heard the first moan break from my throat. My movements even and true.

The cadence of the music changed and my fingers kept time.

Two fingers were stroking, coaxing my body to a new level of arousal.

MilanFree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanFree

My hips rose to meet them and the fingers entered my warm, wet channel. My other hand moved to my clit and strummed in counterpoint to those in my puss.

My heart kept its own time and added to the lovely concert. The beads of sweat on my body pooled and dripped and felt like tiny fingers moving over me.

I lifted one hand and tasted myself... the sweet and salty mix a delight to my senses. My nipples demanded their share and I pinched and pulled and tapped on the swollen buds. The pain was as much a pleasure as anything I had ever experienced.

The sound of the strings moved faster and louder.... My fingers, my breathing, my heartbeat all followed.

The music and the movement of my hands became bass notes which vibrated completely through my soul. There was a single measure of complete silence which totally took my breath away.

The final movement began and my hips rocked... My fingers became an erect organ making love to my being.... My thumb became a tongue licking at my wetness and directing my body to give everything to the music lover.

Suddenly the crescendo came and I could hear his hands beating on the body of the guitar to match my heartbeat.

Sensation became everything. It enslaved me. A word that had no meaning outside of the moment broke from my throat. I could feel tears trailing down the sides of my face.

My entire body collapsed upon itself.... throbbing.... the notes hanging in the air.... complete.

The edge of the bed dipped. A mouth found mine. Strong arms enfolded me. I fell in love with him all over again.

Published 
Written by LauraLee_sugah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments