Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My BFF

"Two friends explore together"

47
24 Comments 24
25.2k Views 25.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It was on the bus home from a swim meet that my BFF Jacquie took my breath away and left me flushed and embarrassed.

“Have you tried masturbating yet?”

Simple question, but it left me excited and uncomfortable at the same time.

“I have; most days I finger myself at bedtime,” she offered in a conspiratorial whisper.

It took the rest of the bus journey and the ensuing walk to her house before I found the courage to admit that I had tried a couple of times to pleasure myself but as yet with little success.

ooOOoo

We were sitting in her bedroom doing our homework when she released her second shocker of the day, “I want to try a vibrator.”

“I’ve looked at several online and I am going to order one.” With that, she flipped screens on her laptop to an online sex shop and showed me several models.

I should explain that Jacquie’s parents are very relaxed about almost everything. Her bedroom is finished in light pastel shades. It’s furnished with a double bed, bean bags and an armchair with a small tv and posters of boy bands and footballers.

My parents are very loving but straight-laced and conservative. My room has a single bed with a dresser and a wardrobe. The walls are papered and no posters are allowed apart from two framed inspirational quotes.

“I was thinking we could both buy one and try them together.”

I reminded her that my internet access is confined to the family room and strictly monitored. There was no way I could access such sites, much less order anything, and even if by some miracle I could, the parcel would never get past my mother without inspection.

It was then that my cunning friend revealed her full plan: she would place the order and take delivery and I could either smuggle mine home or leave it at her's for after school evenings like this.

“It’s not as if we’re underage; we could both go out and have sex if we wanted,” she reasoned with me.

“Show them to me again.” I had a squirrely feeling in my stomach as she turned her laptop toward me.

“I fancy the purple one.” She traced the outline with her finger as she highlighted her choice.

“It's not too large but it has a real cock-shaped head and three speeds,” she added in a whisper.

I studied the three vibes she had shortlisted. They were all the same price; it just came down to preferences. I could have pink, red or purple, smooth or ribbed, bullet-tipped or, like Jacquie wanted, a real cock head.

Jacquie suggested that as I had yet to get a finger fully into my pussy that I might be better off with the slim bullet model in red.

We agreed that she would place the order that very evening and that I would pay her a little each week to avoid any awkward questions at home.

ooOOoo

It was nearly two weeks later that Jacquie sidled up to me in the canteen queue at school. “I have a package at home,” she giggled, “Can you come over this evening?”

I made a call home and persuaded my mom that we needed to study and got a pass for the evening.

ooOOoo

I swear it was the longest bus ride ever but eventually we made it to Jacquie’s and after a chat with her mum about our day we headed up to her room to study. We had two hours before her dad would be home from his office and dinner would be served.

“I got a text saying that it was being delivered today so I got up early and met the postman at the gate.” With that, she stretched up to the top bookshelf and retrieved a plain brown parcel.

We both sat on the bed and scattered a few textbooks about although her mum would never disturb us, Jacquie having her privacy was a big thing with her mother.

We made short work of the wrappings and quickly revealed the treasure within. I have to confess that my pulse was racing and I could feel a distinct moistening in my panties.

“This is yours.” Jacquie passed me the red tube before peeling away the cellophane to reveal her purple one.

I watched as she unscrewed the end to remove the protective tab from the battery before pressing the rubber button to turn it on. Instantly it started to emit a low buzzing noise that grew as she cycled up through the three speeds.

Gently she stroked the tip against her cheek, her big deep brown eyes alive with excitement and anticipation.

Leaning forward she held it against my cheek, sending deep pulses through my face.

“Oh, this will be so good,” she murmured.

Scooting back against the headboard she pulled her rather short kilt up to her waist baring her cute pink thong panties.

Spellbound, I watched as she dragged the buzzing vibe along her panty front. The purple head pushed the thin material against her wet lips, darkening it instantly.

“Oh. Oh yes,” she sighed aloud as her hips bucked in response to her throbbing toy.

“Sophie, your turn.”

I quickly pulled the wrappings from mine before turning it on. It sounded so loud to my guilty ears.

Jacquie patted the mattress for me to sit alongside her and I moved across the bed.

I gathered my skirt up. It was longer, naturally; Mom insisted on below the knee and once raised it revealed thick white cotton panties.

Breathing deeply I moved the bullet head over my lips and gasped at the intensity of the feelings.

I looked at Jacquie who was watching wide-eyed at my reactions.

“Told you this was a good idea,” she giggled, continuing to hold that purple cock against her now very wet panties.

“Imagine how good that would feel without those granny pants on,” she teased. “Go on; take them off. I’ve seen you in the showers before.”

I wanted to, but I hesitated, not quite able to make the leap.

“Here, look.” She quickly pulled her thong down her legs before kicking it into the corner.

“What do you think?”

Speechless, I just gazed at her smooth, completely hairless pussy. The lips, so clearly swollen with her arousal and coated with her juices.

“I did it when I knew the parcel was coming. I want to feel everything.”

Slowly I grasped the waistband of my granny panties and eased them down to reveal my pussy. A thick mat of curly dark hair covered my slit. I’m allowed to trim the edges in line with my swimsuit but more than that is a definite no-no.

SharonGreys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonGreys

I was just realizing how much the room now smelled of wet horny teen when Jacquie’s mum knocked at the door.

“Girls, I have sodas for you.”

“One minute, Mum.” Jacquie grabbed my panties and the two vibes and tucked them under her pillow. Her kilt had fallen into place as she moved and I quickly smoothed my skirt down too.

Jacquie opened the door and her mum brought in the drinks. Just inside the door she hesitated; I’m sure she’s caught the scent in the air.

Placing the drinks on the side table she moved to open the window. ”It’s stuffy in here so we’ll let a little air in.”

And with a reminder that dinner was still an hour away, she was out the door leaving us alone again.

Jacquie quickly retrieved the vibes from her pillow and started to unfasten her blouse. ”Well, what are you waiting for?”

I looked at my BFF in a stunned silence. I knew she had a wild side and that she was way more adventurous than me, but I had never seen her like this.

Back against the headboard, Jacquie had her kilt up again and was running the vibrating cock tip across her nipples which were now rigid and hard against the soft fabric of her pink polka-dot bra.

“Come on, Sophie, this feels so good.”

I quickly popped the fasteners on my blouse to reveal a plain cotton bra that sadly matched my drab sexless panties. Before I could lose my nerve, I unfastened it and threw it to join Jacquie’s thong in the corner.

I sat back alongside Jacquie; if her mum returned, we were fried. There was no acceptable explanation for us being topless with our skirts hitched to our waists and minus our panties. Jacquie had even shed her regulation navy knee socks to reveal cute French-polished toes.

I watched as she trailed the vibe around her breasts, catching deep breaths between sighs of pleasure as the tip found her most sensitive spots.

Her eyes locked with mine as she trailed her other hand down across her slim tight torso to her now slick and shiny pussy. Her long slim fingers parted her folds; she trembled and moaned aloud at the sensation.

Emboldened by her display, I quickly shed my skirt and socks before sitting to face my dearest friend. We had met in pre-school and been best of friends ever since, sharing everything along the way, so really this was not so strange.

She put the vibrator down and one hand was teasing her breasts whilst the other was buried in her wet folds.

I touched my own breasts; they are heavier and rounder than Jacquie’s slim pears with larger darker nipples that were aching with my arousal. I groaned at the pleasure I felt.

I couldn’t wait any longer. My arousal had overpowered any feelings of guilt or fear of being caught that I might have been feeling.

I raised my knees and parted my thighs as wide as was comfortable before running my fingers through my sticky mass of black curly pubes. I combed the hair apart to reveal my slit, my labia pink and swollen in anticipation of the pleasures to come.

Jacquie stopped her play to watch me.

I dragged my fingers through my slickness and moaned aloud at the sensations that shook my body. I repeated the action several times, each time a little firmer, my fingers a little deeper, my moans a little louder. My hips bucked in an involuntary response as my body caught fire from deep within.

Jacquie picked up my slim red vibe and switched it to low before slipping it into her mouth and working her tongue around it.

I sat fingering my soaking pussy as my friend blew my vibe. Happy that it was wet and slick with her saliva, she moved it toward my throbbing slit.

I raised my hips to take it and she planted the tip between my swollen lips. She held it there just at my entrance, letting the deep rumbling vibrations trigger stars before my eyes.

I could feel trickles of cum running from my slit as waves of butterflies built in my stomach.

She knelt to whisper in my ear, “Ready?”

I nodded my surrender and she locked lips with me. Her oh-so-familiar scent enveloped me as her tongue captured mine and my heart rate neared critical mass.

I bucked my hips in need and she slipped those seven inches of cool red silicon straight into my sopping slit.

That was all it took to trigger my first orgasm. Those deep throbbing vibrations combined with the overwhelming sensation of fullness was all it took. Well, maybe Jacquie’s tongue in my mouth added to the sensory overload but in seconds my body was in spasm, my chest tight, my lungs unable to draw breath and a long high-pitched squeal was resonating from deep inside of me as my orgasm flowed like hot lava through my body. Toes, fingers, face, every extremity was alive with my passion.

I sank back onto the bed and watched as Jacquie moved to finish herself. Her large dark eyes were dilated with arousal, her small pale nipples swollen and ridged against her slight but oh-so-shapely breasts.

She had her purple vibe in hand and she was using the rim of the silicon cock head to tease her clit.

It was large--larger and more prominent than mine. I could see it peeping from its hood, strands of sticky cum joining it to the vibe.

Her thumb caught the base of the vibe, kicking the speed up a notch, and then she clutched the purple shaft to her slit, forcing it lengthwise between her lips, using the head to crush her clit.

I watched as her body became still, frozen in time as the power of her orgasm swept through her.

I expected noise, a scream, a wail, a moan...but nothing. I focused on her eyes, those deep brown pools that I have known for a lifetime as they stared off, lost in a world of her own pleasure.

I noted the sheen of sweat that coated her body, I saw her taut thighs tremble as her muscles fought to hold her in the kneeling stance and then, most powerfully of all, I watched the jet of clear viscous cum that squirted from her slit.

ooOOoo

We’d washed up and straightened ourselves out by the time her mum called us down to dinner.

We entered the dining room and said good evening to her dad before taking our seats around the table.

Mrs. Ferguson was smiling at us both; maybe it was my guilt again but I was sure there was a knowing look to her eyes.

“You seem to be working hard tonight, girls, so why don’t I phone Sophie’s mum and see if she can’t sleep over tonight?”

“Oh, yes please!”

 

 

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments