Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Best Friend - Part 1

"A father jerks off over his daughter's best friend, but did she see him?"

68
11 Comments 11
55.3k Views 55.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story

Several years ago I separated from my wife of almost twenty years with our daughter, Cassandra or Cassie for short, residing with myself and visiting my ex-wife on weekends.  It wasn't a pleasant break-up but for her sake I didn't argue with Cassie for wanting to spend time with her mother.  Cassie grew up to be a beautiful young woman, with top grades throughout high school, right up to senior year when she suddenly started to bring around one of her closest friends, called Amy.

Amy, like my daughter, was soon to turn eighteen but with long blonde hair, fair complexion, a slim line figure and deep blue eyes that resembled the ocean.

As time passed, Amy began to call around more often to spend time with Cassie. The two of them would end up in Cassie's room, going shopping or occasionally spending time in the back yard sunbathing and splashing around in the swimming pool. Over the coming months, I'd notice Amy turning up dressed a little more provocatively. Her skirts grew shorter, her tops became tighter upon the frame of her slim body. It hadn't gone unnoticed that she was a very attractive young woman.

Another thing I quickly discovered was Amy appeared to be very flirtatious towards me.  A little twirl of her golden locks around her finger and a run of her tongue across her ruby red lips were one of a number of things she'd do in front of me, but always behind Cassie's back or when she wasn't in the same room.

Even sunbathing in our yard, she'd lay on her front and unclip her bikini top to expose more of her body, as well as pulling on the string of her bikini bottoms while splashing around so that they'd rise up between the crack of her perfect ass cheeks. And not forgetting, the audacious little 'oops I dropped something' routine, where she'd bend over, allowing her skirt to ride up her shapely hips and giving me a quick glance upon her colored thong panties she wore beneath with a twinkle in her eye and a wicked smile on her lips as she looked back upon me.

For a man my age, in my mid-forties, the sight of this young woman seemingly teasing me was something I'd never experienced before. I'll admit, I wouldn't consider myself the most handsome man, short slightly receding hairline with a slim, yet not muscular body frame.

The amount of times I'd have to conceal my growing erection beneath my pants, holding a book or newspaper over my lap, or just crossing my hands over so nobody, especially Cassie, would notice how aroused I was becoming by her. I won't argue that I was enticed by her behavior, despite being my daughter's best friend, but the male instinct in me to be drawn towards this beautiful woman was too intoxicating.

One day, Cassie had arranged with me to allow Amy to stay over so they could study. Being the hospitable father, I agreed to it without another thought in the world. But this was to be the beginning of what would change my life forever. Late that night, I headed upstairs where the light was still on in Cassie's room. I checked in on them, only to find Cassie alone and informing me that Amy was just taking a shower before they turned in for the night.

After leaving Cassie alone, closing her door, I headed down the long hallway. Drawing closer to the bathroom door, I approached to find it slightly ajar, allowing the unmistakable noise of running water to be heard from within. I don't know why, but maybe it was the intrigue and hormones in me that forced me to stop at the entrance.

As I peaked through the gap, I found Amy's naked body stood behind the clear glass door of the shower. The heat of the hot water had caused condensation to steam up some of the window, but even still, the soft pink skin of Amy's nubile young body was fully exposed behind. Her back was turned to me, as my eyes ran across her golden wet hair that clung to the curve of her spine, drawing further down upon those sweet ass cheeks that looked soft and tight, that made my mouth water at the sight of them.

My cock immediately sprang into action, rising from it's flaccid normality to a growing piece of hardened meat within seconds. It's reaction was obvious, it wanted to be released from it's cage. My hand reached down, slowly caressing the shape of this snake of a beast that was slithering beneath my pants. The thick and very hard cock continued to be aroused, as I tried to squeeze gently to relieve the growing amount of pressure my pants were coming under.

Amy's hands ran through her hair, washing away the suds of her shampoo as the water ran down her spine, finding itself flowing in the direction of her ass. Soon relocating to slip through the crack of her ass, between her thighs while dripping down the smooth thighs of her slender legs. For moments, I found myself lost in watching this beautiful young woman shower, unaware I was watching her like a stalker preying upon a victim.

Instinct kicked in, and before I had realized what I was doing, I had already unzipped my pants and pulled out my large erect cock. Standing there, peaking through the gap of the bathroom door and watching Amy with my fingers wrapped tight around my hardened cock. I began to stroke myself off. Slowly at first as my eyes continued to focus on this amazing beauty before me. My cock was already pulsating at this young naked woman.

I felt my body running through the mixed emotions of becoming more and more aroused and slight shame, for all accounts, of a perverted older man watching a young woman take a shower. If Cassie had exited her room right now, finding me standing there with my cock in my hand, she'd suffer a heart attack of pure embarrassment of my actions. I knew I had to stop. I knew this was wrong, and yet, with all of this, I still found myself jerking off while watching the water run across her shapely curves. I was growing closer to that so sweet moment of climaxing, when I closed my eyes for mere seconds as my hand continued to jerk my thick hard cock faster, as if I was beating an egg with a whisk.

Then, as I opened my eyes to look once more I found Amy had turned around.  I immediately froze, my hand stopped beating away, leaving my cock aching for me to continue and finish what I started. Amy's breasts were a sight to behold. Small, maybe a B-Cup from my recollection of cup sizes when I was young.  Firm and shaped like two small mountains rising from the land of her pink chest. Small, darker pink nipples stood erect upon each breast.

It was only then my eyes noticed something else.

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

Amy had the shower head close to her waist, several inches away from her body as the rush of water splashed upon the blossoming of her womanhood. She was smoothly shaven, as my eyes caught focus upon the sweet pink slit of her peach like pussy lips between her thighs as her legs parted ways even more.  The accompaniment of soft moans flowed from behind the cubicle and I almost blew my load that very moment, as my cock pulsated and throbbed for my attention.

The thought of being inside that shower, to kneel before this Goddess of a beautiful woman and worship her like some women should be, by eating her pussy out with my tongue and bringing her to an almighty orgasm of epic proportion. My hand instantly began to stroke again, pleasing my hard cock as it returned to action.  My breathing became a little labored as I watched Amy seemingly masturbating with the shower head. One of her hands slipped across her lathered waist, rising to cup one of her breasts within the palm of her hand.  Squeezing it gently, while rolling the hardened nipple between her finger and thumb to add to the growing pressure of sexual excitement she was feeling inside.

My eyes moved from the treasure of her pussy, across her breasts to see her beautiful face. It was then I saw her eyes wide open and it appeared she was looking directly at me. Only for an instant it seemed, but with a curve upon one corner of her lips, she closed them again and returned to her self-exploration of sexual achievement. My heart froze, as a rush of fear spread quickly through my entire body and I turned sharply out of sight. My cock was still out, my fingers wrapped around them as I was sure she'd seen me jerking off over her.

I rushed to my room, entered within and closed the door behind me.  My hands shook slightly, my face grew red of shame and embarrassment, while my cock still stood proudly erect and sticking out of my pants. I forced my cock back away in the cage from where it came as I sat upon my bed filled with fear. Thoughts ran through my head of what Cassie would say if Amy told her I'd been watching her shower.

Minutes passed, as I sat and waited like a man on death-row. The sound of the shower stopped. The soft pitter-patter of Amy's feet as she walked down the hallway and entered my daughter's room. I heard the muffling sounds of the two speaking, yet unable to hear the words being said.  Minutes flew by as nothing happened.

The questions rushed through my head. Did Amy inform Cassie what she'd seen me do, jerking off over her?  Did she actually see me in the first place, or am I being worried about nothing?

I sat there for a good ten to fifteen minutes, frozen in my position but nothing happened. No visit from either of the girls as I inspected the hallway finally to find the light in Cassie's room had been turned off. Feeling a little more relaxed, I undressed and lay down upon the sheets of my own bed. My mind was still running in circles, and yet it always returned to that same thing. Like a video replay, watching Amy standing beneath the shower and pleasuring herself.

My cock, even for this length of time was still fully erect and bulging at my boxers forcing a tent shape to form. Knowing I was alone, on this occasion, I reached down between the flap of my boxers and pulled my cock free once again. It leaped out with a healthy spring of freedom.  Bouncing around as the cool air surrounded it, before I took hold of it between the tight grip of my fingers. Holding my hard thick cock tight, I began to stroke myself once again. Up and down, peeling back and forth the foreskin upon the erect cock as it reacted to my touch. Pulsating in my hand.

I lay there, closing my eyes and watching the re-enactment of Amy taking a shower as my hand continued to jerk my cock. I was already so close, despite it being a while since I stood in the hallway jerking off. My breathing grew heavier, as my hips rocked gently upon the mattress causing my body to shake the bed a little. My cock thrust itself up and down between my tight grip, forcing the bulging crowned head to break free before ducking for cover once more. Picking up pace, not only of my jerking off but my hips rocking a little harder, I could feel the rush begin to spread through my body and flow towards my erect cock. I was going to cum any second now.

My eyes opened slightly to catch sight of my door slightly ajar. A figure stood there, seemingly watching me through the gap. At first I was shocked at the sight, but then I soon realized it was Amy watching. Not only that, but I was sure I saw her hand dipped beneath her own panties, rubbing her pussy as she watched me. Could Amy be getting off while watching me jerking off and cumming?

By now I was too far gone to suddenly bring myself to a halt. My body spasmed, as my hips thrust off the bed and forced my cock to push itself through the firm grip of my fingers. I released a soft groan upon climaxing, as a string of white, thick, creamy cum spewed out of the slit upon my crowned head and flew into the air several inches before crashing back down, spreading over my hand, my cock and down upon my lower body and balls.

Another wave of electricity hit my body, causing my body to spasm. My face grimaced, as I groaned a little louder before I finally started to return to my relaxed state of composure. My breathing was still quick and sharp, where I looked across to see my door still ajar but Amy was gone. Did my own eyes deceive me once more, or did Amy watch me jerk off?  Also, was she actually pleasuring herself as she watched me?

Seconds passed as I continued to lay there. My cock still gripped in my hand. My body still sticky with the now wet cold cum that had splashed down upon it. I could feel a string of cum dripped across my ball sack before I cleaned myself up with a few tissues.

What was I doing, I thought to myself. Not once, but now possibly twice I found myself in a compromising position of being seen by Cassie's best friend Amy.  The thought of tomorrow terrified me, now more than previously. How would Cassie react in the morning? How would Amy react to seeing me? That night I lay there for hours, fear gripped every inch of me before I finally fell asleep with the thought of not only what I'd done, but the dread of tomorrow still fresh in my mind.

Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments