Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Teacher- Chapter 3

36
4 Comments 4
30.1k Views 30.1k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Famous Story
As always, your comments are welcome.

CHAPTER 3

The rest of the day was relatively lazy, me doing chores around the house and Beth chit chatting on her phone. Around 2pm I send a message to Amy.

I had a lot of fun last night and can’t wait to see you again.

A few minutes later she wrote back.

I had a lot of fun too. Would it be needy if I said I wanted to see you again tonight?

Wow. She wanted to see me three days in a row, that made me feel ten feet tall. The weird thing was I wanted to see her too, so I texted back.

No it wouldn’t be needy and I was serious about answering all your questions and finding out where this is going, if you want to have that conversation.

It didn’t take long for her to write back.

I would like that. How about pizza at my place and we can watch the game and talk? 6pm?

I responded.

I’ll be there at 6, with pizza.

For the next couple of hours I laid around the house not doing anything. I thought about what Amy would ask and what I would tell her. Did I really want to bring my late wife into this relationship, at least this early in it? I hadn’t decided on how I was going to answer and around 5:30 Beth came strolling down the stairs as only an active 17 year old can,

“Dad, can Sara spend the night tonight?” Beth asked.

“Sure,” I answered. “What are your plans for tonight?”

“Oh, we are just going to hang out here and watch TV, you can join us if you want.”

“Well, thanks for the invite but I have dinner plans. But I will be home early so don’t think about throwing some party or anything.”

Beth gave me a wicked smile. “Dinner, huh? Well you don’t have to tell me whom it’s with and I won’t ask, as long as you are having fun. And don’t worry about me throwing a party, the orgy was last night.” She laughed at herself and ran upstairs.

Beth and I had always had a good relationship when it came to “crude” jokes, but after her comment earlier about me smelling like sex and her orgy comment, I was starting to wonder a little, but I had to get to Amy’s so I yelled goodbye to Beth and drove to the pizza place and then to Amy’s.

As Amy opened the door for me she was in a pair of jeans and t-shirt, nothing fancy and I was glad. I had worn the same thing, it was nice that after three days we had already become comfortable with each other not to have to dress up every time we saw each other. Amy kissed me hello and we made our way to the kitchen. As we ate, we talked about our pasts, where we were from, family, high school life, college life, all the things two people getting to know each other would ask.

After we finished eating we sat down on the sofa and watched the football game. After 5 minutes Amy had put her head on my shoulder and it felt right, at least for me. We stayed like that until half time of the game when Amy got up to get us some drinks. When she came back she sat down.

“I’m not sure where this is going and I hope this doesn’t scare you off, but I really like you and was wondering where you think this is going?” Amy asked.

“Well, first off, I really like you too. Second, I want to keep seeing you, but I’m not sure how Beth would feel about that and I’m not sure how the school would feel about you dating one of your student’s father.”

“I’m glad we agree on the first part about liking each other. And I do understand where you are coming from with Beth and my job. Do you think we can make it work if we keep this relationship quiet, just between me and you, for now?”

“I know I can. And it doesn’t mean we can’t go out together, it just means we have to restrain ourselves, at least in public anyway.” We both smiled and laughed at my comment, I think because we both knew it was a little true.

Amy looked at me and asked, “About last night? I was pretty dirty and you said that you liked that—and that you and your wife use to be like that. What does that mean exactly, if you don’t mind me asking?”

I knew this topic might come up and I could either lie and see where it goes or tell the truth and see where it goes. I decided this I was to old to be lying and playing games. I hoped Amy would understand. “It’s a long story, but I have no problem telling you, it is just most women don’t like it when guys talk about their ex’s or late wives.”

Amy reached out and took hold of my hand, in a comforting way.

“I don’t mind if you don’t,” she told me, “and I think if we are going to make this work then we need to be open about our pasts.”

I gripped Amy’s hand, reassuring her that I wanted to be there. “Me and my wife met when we were in college. We were both at the same party and after a few hours and many drinks we ended up back at my place. We were both a little drunk and we ended up fucking for hours. We tried every position and style we could think of. She went down on me, I went down on her, we went down on each other. The next morning I was woken up by her under the sheets giving me a blow job.” I stopped and looked at Amy, she didn’t have a look of disgust or shock, she looked intrigued, like she wanted me to tell her more, all the details that went with the story.

“I didn’t mean to be so graphic, its just I don’t know how to tell the story and not include some of the, more intimate details.”

“You can tell me anything and you can use all the intimate details you want, I promise it won't upset me.”

“Well, we stayed in bed the whole day, having sex, talking, having sex, and talking. That night we went to dinner and ended up back at my place having more sex and talking into the night. By the end of the weekend we knew we both wanted to be with each other.

“Over the next few months we dated and during that time it seemed that neither one of us could ever get enough sex. Soon we were trying new things, sex in different places, dressing up and role playing, talking dirty to each other and anything we could think of. Over this time neither one of us said ‘no’ to the other when it came to sex.” I looked at Amy and she seemed like she was in a trance, like a kid listening to a bed time story. So I continued.

“Over the next couple of months she would suggest more and more dirty things. She liked when I talked dirty to her and told her what to do. I really liked this too, it was like she was my own little sex slave, but one day after a particularly dirty sex session I felt bad, I felt that I was treating her like a slut and I didn’t want her to think that’s was how I really felt about her, so I told her how bad I felt. She gave me this little smile and snuggled up to me and said, ‘I know that you love me and don’t think I’m a slut, but I like being a slut for you and you can do whatever you want to me and I will always love you and know that you always love me.’ So from then on I didn’t worry about it anymore.

“We graduated from school and got married. During our time together we tried everything under the sun, anal, role play, threesomes, public sex, orgies, water sports, making videos, taking pictures, anything either one of us wanted to try, we did and it was great. When Beth was born it didn’t slow us down any, we didn’t want to be one of those couples that stopped having sex because we were parents.”

“Then she got sick. On one hand I am glad she past quickly, because I could barely take it and any more would have killed me. One the other hand, I would give anything for one more day with her. Beth was to young when she died to really remember, which is good, but she never got to know her mom, which still bothers me today. So that’s my story, what do you think?”

After I finished my story Amy leaned over and kissed me. She held my head in her hands and looked me right in the eyes, she wanted me to know it was alright and she wasn’t going anywhere. “Sam, thank you,” she said, “I know it wasn’t easy for you to tell me that story. Can I ask, what was her name?”

I realized I told the whole story without mentioning my wife by name. “Her name was Jenny.”

“Well Jenny sounds wonderful, I think I would have liked her.”

“Yeah, she would have liked you too.”

We sat there for a few minutes, neither one of us saying anything.

“I guess you want to know my story then?” Amy asked.

“No. If you don’t want to tell me or don’t feel comfortable telling me I understand. And the past is the past.”

She looked at me with such gentle eyes. She leaned back on the sofa. “No, I want you to know about my past. I have never really told anyone about it and it meant so much to me that you trust me enough to tell me about you and Jenny that I know I can trust you too.”

Amy paused for a second, like she was composing herself. “I guess it started one weekend in college when I visited Stacy, a friend out of state. We hadn’t seen each other in a few years so when I got there we started talking, telling each other what we were up to and the gossip we had heard about all our mutual friends. I was only staying for the weekend so the first night we went to the bar and I met all her friends and they all seemed nice. At the end of the night a guy friend of Stacy’s asked us if we were going to his party the next night and Stacy said we would try to make it and that it was late and we needed to get home. We ended up back at Stacy’s apartment and I fell asleep on the sofa.

“The next day we hung out at her place and she showed me around the campus. She asked if I wanted to go to the party her friend had mentioned and I said yes. So we got dressed, we both looked really hot, and went to the party. When we got there it was just like a normal college party, a lot of drinking and drinking games, guys hitting on girls and all that. As the night moved on and the party started to run down it was just me and Stacy and four guys sitting around the living room drinking, needless to say we all were very drunk. At some point I made my way to the bathroom and after I was done and was walking out, one of the guys was right there waiting for me.

“The next thing I knew we were back in the bathroom and I was on my hands and knees sucking his dick. I must have done a good job because he came in my mouth after only a couple of minutes. We went back to the den because I didn’t want Stacy or her friends to know what just happened. When we got back someone made the ‘where have you two been’ comment. The guy just blurted out that I had given him the best blow job of his life in the bathroom.”

Amy looked at me, I guess to see if I was still listening—I was— and she continued,

“I was so embarrassed that he said that in front of everyone. But one of the guys said there was no way I sucked dick better than Stacy and she smiled at his compliment. Well the next thing you know is that Stacy and I are taking turns sucking these guy’s dicks, and letting them tell us who was better. Then we had to see who could swallow more cum. Then they dared us to 69 each other in front of them. It was the first time I had ever been with a woman, and needless to say that watching us got the guys hard again.

“I was so drunk and horny that I didn’t care, and neither did Stacy.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

We both ended up fucking all the guys that night. They took turns with each of us. They would cum on my tits and have Stacy lick it off. They would cum in Stacy’s pussy and have me suck it out of her. They made us play with ourselves using anything they could find. I used my fingers, a beer bottle and god knows what else. At some point it seemed to turn into a friendly competition between me and Stacy as to who would be the dirtiest girl. They called us every name you could think of.

“I did things that night that I thought I would never do. I know I did all if it because I was drunk, but I remember being so turned on doing those things that they could have gotten me to do anything that night. Well, Stacy and I ended up back at her place and we passed out in her bed.

“When we woke up the next morning all she said was that she had a good time last night and I agreed. I mean how were we suppose to act after getting ganged banged and acting like total sluts with each other. I got in my car and drove back to my school. The whole car ride back all I could think about was the night before and what I had done, half way home I was so horny that I had to play with myself while I was driving just to get some relief.”

Hearing Amy’s story was amazing and turned me on. I wanted to hear the rest so I sat there, waiting for her continue telling of her "dirty girl" escapades. Amy looked at me, almost asking with her eyes if I wanted her to continue it was clear that I wanted nothing more than that.

“So the rest of my college years I dated some guys and had some good relationships but the sex never got me off like that night with Stacy and her friends. After I would have sex with any of my boyfriends I would always have to get myself off and I would always think about the time with Stacy and her friends. A few times I tried to talk my boyfriends into doing some crazy things, like blowing them in public or hinting for them to call me names or make me do dirty things, but it never reached the point of when I was Stacy and her friends.

“At some point I thought there was something wrong with me, you know, wanting to be practically used by a man. So I stopped dating for a while thinking those fantasies would go away. Then I dated the last guy and they were still there. Needless to say it didn’t work out.

“Then we got together. I could tell that first night that you might understand what I was looking for and I think you do.”

I reached over and held Amy’s hand. “First off”, I told her, “there is nothing wrong with you. You just happen to like a certain kind of sex and I just happen to like the same kind.”

We hugged and I held her in my arms on the sofa. I think that I was the first person that Amy had ever told these things to and the fact that I understood where she was coming from made her feel safe. As she lay there with her head on my shoulder I told her,

“Don’t take this the wrong way but listening to your story has gotten me turned on a bit.”

Amy leaned away from me and gave this sheepish grin. “Really? Because listening to what you and your wife did got me wet.”

I decided that it was time to see how far Amy wanted to go so I stood up. “Show me. Show me how wet your pussy is.”

Amy smiled up at me, knowing where this was going. She slowly slid her t-shirt off and reached back and unhooked her bra, letting her tits spring free. She unbuttoned her jeans and shimmied them down her legs, leaving her in a pair of black and pink boy shorts. Amy ran her hand down her stomach and ran a single finger up and down the silk material covering her pussy. I could see her juices soaking through her panties as she continued to play with herself, the whole time looking up at me.

I stood there, my cock growing in my pants, begging to be released. I removed my shirt and dropped my pants, my cock almost sticking straight out of my boxers. Amy reached for my dick and I gently slapped her hand away. I lowered my boxers, letting my dick breath, all 8 inches, point directly at Amy’s face. Amy continued to rub her cunt, letting small moans out as she did this.

“Take off your panties and hand them to me you dirty little slut.”

Amy reached down and rolled off her wet panties. She brought them to her face and flicked her tongue out, tasting her juices. She then handed them to me. I brought them to my nose and inhaled her smell, all while watching her. She now had two fingers deep inside her folds, bringing her closer to climax.

“That’s it Amy, keep fingering your cunt you little slut. Show me how much you want to cum, finger your pussy.”

Amy never took her eyes from mine as she continued to finger herself. Her moans began to get louder and the sound of her fingers working her cunt could be heard. I took her panties and wrapped them around my cock and started to jerk off. Then silky material around my dick felt wonderful and watching Amy open herself up to me was such a turn on.

“Oh god Sam, this is so hot. Watch me finger myself, my pussy is so wet.”

I reached down to the coffee table and picked up my empty beer bottle, Amy’s eyes lit up. I handed her the bottle. “Use this to fuck yourself you little whore,” I ordered, “Show me how dirty you really are.”

Amy brought the beer bottle down to her pussy and ran it up and down her slit. I watched, still stroking my cock with her panties. She slowly began to insert the neck of the bottle into her wet folds, her eyes closing tight as the bottle filled her. It didn’t take long for Amy to work the whole neck of the bottle into her pussy and find her rhythm. She opened her eyes, looking at my cock only inches from her face as she fucked herself.

“That’s it baby. Fuck yourself. You look so hot and nasty fucking your cunt with that beer bottle. Watching you has gotten me so horny, I’m going to cum all over your slutty little face.”

Amy was getting close to her own climax. “Yes, Sam,” she breathed, “jerk off with my panties. Cum all over my face, cover my slutty face with your hot cum.”

We both quickened our pace, me jerking my cock faster, her fucking herself with the bottle.

“Oh God Sam, I’m so close. Do it, cum all over my face, I want to feel it on me when I cum...” Amy yelled. And I did. I leaned down, my dick only inched from her face. Her panties wrapped around my cock and began to unload. I shot four hard ropes of cum in her face, hitting her nose and cheeks, then splashing her forehead, with the last shot landing right in her open mouth.

“God yes, Amy. Take it all.”

As I stood there looking down at Amy, her face covered in cum, the beer bottle flashing in and out of her pussy, I realized this was what I wanted.

“Oh God,” Amy moaned, “I’m cumming. I’m cumming from this beer bottle. I’m a fucking slut, AH AH AH!! God Yes!!”

As I watched Amy come down from her climax, she removed the beer bottle from her cunt and brought it to her lips and licked it clean, the whole time never looking away from me. She dropped the bottle on the floor and ran her finger over her cheek, feeling my cum.

“I think I need to clean my face off,” she said.

“Well, I think you look beautiful just like that. But if you want to clean up use these.”

I tossed her panties at her, she smiled and began to use them to wipe my cum from her face. Once her face was clean she brought the panties to her mouth and licked my cum out of them, it was extremely hot.

“I don’t want to waste a great tasting load of cum,” she told me between licks.

We both laughed as I fell on top of her and we began to kiss. We lay there on the sofa as I told her how hot it was to watch her fuck herself. She agreed and said that she hadn’t let anyone watch her do that since college and thought it was so dirty and sexy. We laid there for twenty minutes not really saying anything, just enjoying the moment.

“Don’t you have to get home?”

“Well, I didn’t know you wanted to get rid of me that quickly,” I said with a smile.

“You know I want you to stay,” Amy said seriously, “but I know you have to get home to Beth.”

“Yea I do, I’m sorry.”

Amy wasn’t bothered by this and as we got dressed we talked about when we could get together again. I promised her that it would be soon. As I was leaving she stopped me.

“When is your birthday?”

I looked at her a little puzzled. “Not for a couple of months,” I answered, “why?”

“I was thinking I would get another girl for us. You can watch me lick pussy and I can watch you fuck her. But your birthday is so far away, I’m not sure I can wait.”

“Well we can do it when ever you want, I promise I wont say no to that.”

We kissed each other goodbye and I made my way back to my house. I never thought I would feel the same way about another woman after my wife died and now I thought I had found someone who would make me happy. For a brief moment I let my mind wonder what it would be like to spend the rest of my life with Amy, then I came back to realty as I pulled into my driveway, what was I going to tell Beth?

As I entered the house Beth and her friend Sara were laying on the floor in the den watching TV. They both said hello to me, not really taking their eyes off the TV set. I sat down on the sofa, not yet ready to go bed and watched whatever the girls were watching. I really wasn’t paying attention to the show, I could help but think about Amy and if we could really make it work.

When I finally came out of my trance I looked down and noticed that both Sara and Beth were laying on their stomachs, and they only had long t-shirts on t-shirts and panties. For some reason I couldn’t take my eyes off their shapely legs and as Sara moved to get more comfortable her t-shirt road up exposing the bottom of her ass she had on a pair of red panties. I stared at the bottom of this 17-year olds ass like a horny old man. As I sat captivated, staring at Sara’s ass, I didn’t notice Beth turn around and look up at me.

“Dad? Dad?” she said. I broke my stare and looked at Beth and she could tell I was just staring at her friend’s ass. I did my best to play it off,

“Yea, baby? Do you need anything?”

Beth gave me this mischievous smile, glanced down at Sara’s ass, almost saying that she knew what I was looking at and said,

“No. I was just wondering how your dinner was?”

“Oh, it was fine. As a matter of fact, I’m pretty tired. I think I’m going to call it a night.”

I got up, trying to hide my now throbbing cock and said good night to the girls and made my way to my bedroom. Once I was in bed I started to jerk off, thinking about Amy and all the things we would do. But at some point my thoughts of Amy turned into thoughts of Sara, wearing those red panties. I imagined what she would let me do to her, someone as old as her father.

I laid there jerking off, picturing Sara naked, playing with her young pussy for me. As I was just about to cum, the picture of Sara changed. All of a sudden it was my daughter Beth laying naked on her bed playing with herself. I didn’t stop jerking off and came all over my stomach. I didn’t know what to think, I had just cum thinking about my own daughter. I cleaned myself up and tried to go to bed, but every time I closed my eyes all I could see was Beth naked, then Sara naked, then Beth and Sara naked together. I tossed and turned in bed for an hour, sick to my stomach at my own thoughts. Finally I fell asleep, with the thought of Amy lying in my bed next to her was Beth, my own daughter.

Published 
Written by clonjon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments