Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my first time fingering myself in public

"the first time l fingered myself in public on a train"

94
46 Comments 46
441k Views 441k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Legendary Story
l was on my way to london for a conference on the train, l'd managed to get a seat with a table and the train was quite busy. it's a long journey so l'd brought a book to read, l knew the book was about a sex clinic for people with problems in their sex lives, what l didn't know was how descriptive and deeply the book went into the patients sexual experiences, and l was getting more turned on the more l read!

l kept thinking to myself l can't wait until l get to the hotel room so l could relieve the tension l was feeling between my legs. about halfway through the journey though most of the people around me had got off the train and there was no one sat with a clear view of me. the chapter l was reading was about a couple who were addicted to having sex in public and their experiences doing this, which was very horny.

now this was getting me very turned on, so l thought, well no one can see me, so l just gently started to rub my self through my skirt material. But before long l realised that this was increasing the tension in my pussy and l could feel the familiar twitching inside and knew that l had to go further.

l undid the side zip on my skirt which let me slide my hand under the top of the skirt and into my panties (luckily l was wearing a loose lacey pair of panties!). l pulled down my top so it covered the bottom of my arm. l then began to gently rub my wet lips before slowy pushing 1 then 2 fingers inside my throbbing pussy tunnel until they reached my 'g' spot. rythmically started to rub my spot with the ends of my fingers whislt l massaged my swollen bud with my thumb.

The tension l had been feeling to begin with disapeared and l could feel the lovely tingerling sensations running up the inside of my pussy wall focusing around my 'g' spot. l had to stop 4 or 5 times as people passed, but didn't take out my hand or fingers!! and l didn't think anyone had noticed what l was doing. But o boy was it turning me on.

l was getting very wet by now and l could hear the occasional squelching sound, which l hoped the people sat behind me couldn't hear to!! it wasn't long before l could feel the tension rising and the sensations inside me building and l knew l was looking a bit flushed and l was starting to breathe quite heavy with that kind of stutter you do when your trying to control it, l knew l was getting closer to an orgasm and was getting woried about how wet l was (didn't want to have to go through london with a damp patch on the back of my skirt!!).

l thought l had to go to the toilet to finish myself off, l couldn't wait now till l got to my hotel room, so without trying to be obvious l held on to my skirt, so it didn't fall down, Although my big bum would probably of held it up and rushed of to the toilet.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

l had to wait outside until a women came out for what seemed like ages. standing there holding on to my skirt feeling very damp and tense between my legs.

finally l got in and dropped my skirt and panties sat down, put my head back and resumed my playing, it was alot easier now and l could really work my fingers and thumb. l closed my eyes and fantersised about a freind of mine l had had a drunken fumble with a few nights before (another tale to tell). l was squeezing one of my boobs and pinching my erect nipple with my other hand which l just love. The jolting of the train far from upsetting the rythm gave extra little hightened sensations and it wasn't long before l was feeling the sensations and tension building into and orgasm.

When it came it was one of the best l'd had (with myself) for ages, the tension kind of exploding and the sensation of the orgasm reaching a fantastic peak. l felt my muscles tense and realease around my fingers as my orgasm happened, shaking with every thrust of my juices, my hand was dripping with my juices as l brought myself down, gently rubbing around and inside my pussy lips with my whole hand, until l was just sitting there, legs open, my pussy wet and swollen.

l felt the train slowing down and some announcement and thought l better get back to my seat because we were heading into a station. So l qickly wiped my hand and around my pussy with some tissue, pulled up my skirt and panties, straightened my top and bra, took a deep breath and went out. To my initial horrer and then embarassment the woman who had come out of the toilet before me was sat in a seat right near it looking straight into my eyes smiling cheekily. She must have guessed or even heard what l'd been up to, l rushed past her, blushing, and back to my seat.

the train had pulled into the staion by then and some people got on and sat next to me. l felt the warmth of the blush finally going, but l could feel the dampness between my legs and worse could smell me on my hand, o why hadn't l washed. But as l sat there, the thought of the woman knowing and that the people sat with me could probably smell me actually amused me, turned me on even.

The conference was very boring, but my two nights alone in the hotel were very nice masterbating over masterbating on a train!!

l hope this is ok and you enjoyed reading about it, let me know if you did, l've written this at work and might have another sly play with myself in my office!!
xxxxxxx
Published 
Written by cumfox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments