Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Girl's Best Friend

"If you had a chance to turn fantasy to reality, would you?"

10
2 Comments 2
16.4k Views 16.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My eyes are closed. My hand moves faster and faster. My nuts begin to swell and tighten. Pre-cum drips out the end of my cock, as I knead and twist it. I'm picturing her, I'm biting and licking my lips as the feeling gets more and more intense. I open my eyes to see the photo frame I'm holding of her, and I'm shaking as I begin to feel wave after wave of my orgasm rising and falling. I'm enjoying myself. I'm imagining it's her tugging my cock with her small, perfectly shaped soft hands.

Her best friend was a beautiful young woman; mid-twenties, slim figure, small but pert breasts, a round tight arse and small delicate features. Flowing curls of blonde hair and twinkling blue eyes. Add a hot, sexy laugh to that; and a mind that was open enough to even laugh at the dirtiest of jokes. She was caring, flirtatious; but she was taken. Trapped in a relationship with a bloke nearly old enough to be her dad. It was a loveless relationship. That was common knowledge. And the fact that he enjoyed relationships with men more than she did tore her insides to shreds.

As for me, sex with the wife was off the menu. She no longer wanted to know. We were only young, and its not normal for a woman in her twenties to lose her sex drive altogether. I don't know what I've done that's so wrong. I guess she doesn't want me anymore.

She had called me, earlier that morning, to ask if I could be at her house and wait for the boilerman to fix her hot water, because work had called her in at the last minute. I had planned a day of lazing around, doing nothing on my day off from work. Her voice was so sexy as she begged me. How could I say no to her?

I arrived at her house a short while later. We passed in the doorway, as she was running out of the door. She kissed me on the cheek and said "Thanks."

She'd been gone for ages. I was all alone in the house, waiting for the bloody boilerman. Feeling a bit amorous, I wandered upstairs. I walked into her room, and saw her bedside dresser. I walked over to it and opened it. On the top of her clothes was a pink, stiff dildo, about 6 inches in length. It was still warm. That's why she looked so hurried. Surely she hadn't been thinking of me while she did it, though I hoped she had.

I took out a pair of her french knickers. I wasn't usually this guy, but I couldn't help but sniff them. They smelt of her. I felt so dirty, and my cock had become rock hard in my trousers. I looked up to her bedside, and saw a photo of her, on her knees on the bed, wearing red lacey underwear. She looked gorgeous. Her husband really didn't know what he was missing. This picture had been placed here for him. He just didn't get it. He was too busy exploring his own sexuality. The fool.

I could feel myself unzip my trousers and pull out my now pulsating member. The head had gone shiny and mauve, and I knew I had to tug it. I sniffed at her knickers. I fantasised about pulling these knickers to one side as I furiously shafted my cock inside her. I wanted to cum in these knickers, whether she was in them or not.

I walked into the bathroom, still with cock in hand, her knickers and her photo frame.

My eyes are closed.

BellaThorne2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaThorne2

My hand moves faster and faster. My nuts begin to swell and tighten. Pre-cum drips out the end of my cock, as I knead and twist it. I'm picturing her, I'm biting and licking my lips as the feeling gets more and more intense. I open my eyes to see the photo frame I'm holding of her, and I'm shaking as I begin to feel wave after wave of my orgasm rising and falling. I'm enjoying myself. I'm imagining it's her tugging my cock with her small, perfectly shaped soft hands.

I don't know how long I'd been there. I was teasing myself, I didn't want to cum anytime soon. I heard a few bumps and noises as I continued, but I didn't want to stop. I simply ignored them.

I had my back to the bathroom door, and I was stunned to hear the door open. It was her. She was gobsmacked. I didn't know what to say. She didn't know what to say. She looked down at my throbbing cock. I tried to hide the photoframe, but she'd already seen it.

"I thought you were working" I said, "They didn't need me in the end. Just as well they sent me home when they did." she replied. "Please don't tell anyone about this" I said nervously. She looked me in the eye. She had me right where she wanted me. She was going to tell my wife, and that would be the end of me.

She stood there. Waiting. Her eyes glistened and her lips curved at the end as if to smile. "Finish it" she said, "w-what?" "Finish it. I want to see you finish it. I haven't seen anyone do that for so long."

She stepped towards me, slapping me around the thigh. "Fucking finish it" she said, "Or I'm telling her. Or perhaps you need a bit of help." I nodded, not out of wanting her to do anything, but I was so stunned. She walked towards me, grabbing my cock. She tugged harshly on my cock, as I could feel myself letting go more and more.

She dropped to her knees and took my cock inside her mouth. I felt my hips arch back and my body jerked as I released shot after shot of hot spunk onto her tongue. I came so quickly. The way she looked at me as I came made me wish I had some more to stroke out. I wanted to cover her face and mouth.

She stood up, grabbed me by the shirt and said "You do exactly what I say and when I say it from now on." I nervously asked about my wife. I was scared she was going to tell, and to a degree, I was worried that I was going to get myself into something I couldn't get out of. "We've shared stuff before you know. You're not the first. God, the parties we've been to."

I was about to ask her what she meant, when the boilerman called. She left me standing there, dazed and dizzy. My cock was slightly sore from how hard she'd tugged and sucked. Tiny beads of cum were still slowly draining from my cock. I cleaned myself up, got myself together and went downstairs.

I looked forward to coming back and doing what she asked. Who knows? Between her, my wife and me, we might just get the spark back. Either way, I can't wait to find out.

Published 
Written by Ads87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments