Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Kind of Overtime!

"Office romance fizzes to life"

4
5 Comments 5
21.1k Views 21.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It was Saturday morning, and I was working. I didn’t mind so much because I could get a lot done when so few people were around. Most of the lights were off (standard for weekends), and the 80 or so people in my department were absent from their cubicles. I could see that as I stood up to hit the Coke machine for another caffeine fix. Not entirely empty, though, as I heard the faint sounds of someone else’s keyboard clicking away.

As I headed to the pop machine, I saw a small desk light on down the last aisle. “I think that’s where Karen sits”, I mused as I fed the electronic Coke representative. Her image rose unbidden to my mind’s eye. An intelligent and attractive woman, she was about 5’6” or so with a slim build, shoulder length dark blonde hair, and pretty eyes that always seemed to smile out at me from behind her glasses. We attended several meetings together on a regular basis, and I always seemed to be thinking of her and stealing quick looks and glances at her. A couple of times I thought I caught her looking back, but it was likely wishful thinking. Besides, we were married (and not to each other.) Oh well.

I retrieved my drink, and decided to drop by her desk and say “Hi” to her. She had a quick wit, and we shared the same humor. She was fun to talk to. “Hey Karen”, I said as I plopped down in the “visitor chair” all of our cubes had. She looked up and smiled, her face outlined a bit by the little desk lamp she had on. “They got you working too?” she asked back. We exchanged idle chit-chat for a few minutes. As we did, my eyes kept straying down to her breasts. Normally I can control myself, but not this time. I noticed her nipples were poking up against her button down shirt. She wasn’t wearing a bra today. Each time my eyes returned from their holiday, I noticed her eyes never left mine. And was that a slight smile?

She broke me out of my mental reveries by asking me to check something out on her PC. “I can explain it better if you run the PC and I direct you where to go” she said. So she got up and I sat in her chair. She stood just to the left of me. As she did this, I noticed her breasts were eye level to me. She began walking me through the steps on her PC, and I had to back up several times as I was a little distracted. I clicked on the wrong image, and she leaned over to grab the mouse and show me which one to select. As she did, her breasts came firmly in contact with the side of my face. Her right breast rubbed against my face, confirming the “erect nipple” theory. “What do you think of that?” she asked, pulling away a moment later. I wasn’t sure if she meant the computer thing or her breasts, but I replied I liked them fine.

What she said next surprised me, though pleasantly. “I’ve seen the way you look at me during work, in meetings. Do you think I’m pretty?” I replied that I thought she was beautiful. “I like that you always seem to have your eyes on me. Being married as long as I have been, you want to know that you are still attractive to other men too” she said. Her voice lowered a little, and she continued “I’ve fantasized about being touched by you. One day after a meeting the feeling was so intense I actually went to a basement bathroom and masturbated.” Being so close to her and hearing those words was almost too much for me. The thought of Karen in a bathroom, hands in her panties, stroking her wet pussy and thinking of ME (and during work, too!) made me want her and now.

I turned the chair so that I was facing her. She perched on the edge of her desk, then leaned over and kissed me, her tongue flashing into my mouth like a solar flare. She started to unbutton her shirt as we kissed, and I took that over. She worked on my shirt as I opened hers up, my hands roaming over her exposed breasts, thumbs rubbing lightly over her nipples. I kissed them then, running my tongue in fast circles over and around her nipples. We kissed again, tongue dancing against tongue in a version of “mouth twister”. Her hands were rubbing my nipples now, and I sent my hands down on a mission to open up the possibilities residing in her jeans. As I did, she pulled away from our kiss and started sucking on my nipples. I could feel them hardening and it felt great. By this time I had unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. I noticed that her hands had been busy with mine too, and my jeans had been pried open. “Lift up a little bit” I asked her. As she did, I slid her jeans down from her hips and onto the floor. I then began to kiss my way up her inner thigh and heard her breathing quicken. I kissed my way up to her panties, pausing for a “brief” moment at the growing wet spot that had appeared.

LisaJenkins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaJenkins

I looked up at Karen, and she was leaning back on her desk, eyes open and on me. “Lift up again” I whispered up to her. She did, and I began sliding her panties down. As I did, I followed them down, pausing to run my tongue over her exposed lips.

After her panties were down, I again kissed my was up her inner thigh, but this time when I got to the top I was greeted by her wet pussy lips. I ran my tongue gently through the folds of her lips, sliding just the tip through them, up and down slowly. She tasted incredible, and she was so wet! I glanced up and saw she had one hand steadying herself on the desk, and the other was rubbing one of her nipples. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard. “Time to go to work” I thought to myself. And I did. My hands on her hips, I began to work her pussy overtime, up and down, a little deeper each time, slowly. I would take a chance every now and them to plunge my tongue as deep as I could, thrusting it in and out and enjoying her soft moaning. Then, I paid attention to her clit, running my tongue around it in languid circles, suckling on it. I felt Karen’s hand on the back of my head, pushing me closer as she panted a bit. “I’m going to cum” she quietly moaned, so I worked harder and faster until she did, her labored breathing raining down like music to my ears as I licked up all the juices I could.

After a moment she pulled me out of the chair, and pushed my jeans down. “Your turn now” she smiled at me. She knelt in front of me, and I felt her warm wet mouth dancing around the head of my cock, and it was my turn to moan as she slipped it in and out with practiced efficiency. Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock as she slid it in and out of her mouth. Then she slowed and stopped, and was reaching into her purse. She pulled out a condom, and asked “Do you want me to suck you off, or would you like to take me all the way?” The fantasies I had of us fucking rushed back to me, and I said “I want to fuck you so bad it hurts.” “Well, we can’t have that” she said huskily, and proceeded to take the condom out and roll it over my hard cock.

She stood back up and we kissed again, tongues dancing hungrily. She perched on the edge of her desk again and spread her legs. Her hand went down to spread her lips for me. I took a quick pass over her breasts with my tongue, and one last run over her pussy lips too, then I slid into her. Slowly I thrust in and out, her legs wrapped around my waist as I held her hips. Even with a condom on I wouldn’t be able to hold it for long, I was so excited. I let her know this in between strokes and moans, and she said “Stop before you DO cum. I want to take you off in my mouth.” I continued on sliding in and out, in and out, listening to her breath as it began to hitch a bit. “Keep going. Keep going. I’m almost… there.” She panted in my ear. I kept going. Then her legs tightened around me and I felt her pussy contract and she whispered “Oh God. I’m cumming.” She repeated this a few times, and I loved the sound of her voice as I heard it.

Then, quick as you please she opened her legs and pushed me away and out of her. My cock was pointing out to her like a diving rod as she knelt and unrolled to condom from my erection. “Let’s finish this” she said and proceeded to take my cock into her mouth, her hand stroking just behind her lips as she stroked it in and out. I had closed my eyes, but the slurping sounds from my waist made me realize I didn’t want to miss a moment of the action. After a couple of moments I felt my cock stiffen and I moaned to Karen that I was cumming too. She pulled my cock out of her mouth then and, mouth wide open before me, she stroked my cock as I came, my cum spurting into her mouth and onto her lips like a warm ice cream topping. And she took it all in as she stroked my cock, tongue rolling around my head lapping it up until none was left, just a small drop on her cheek.

We stayed like that for a long moment, enjoying the exciting afterglow of something we had experienced for the first time. As we proceeded to dress, I commented to her that meetings would be even harder to get through now that I had this to pair up with my fantasies of her. She smiled and asked how long I intended to work today. “Another couple of hours” I told her. “Come over before you leave” she said, “So we can figure out how to log our time. Besides, ” she continued, “It’s a long ride home and I might need one for the road.”

I went back to my desk then, hearing the faint clicking of her keyboard as she settled down to work again. As I sat back down at my desk, I felt my cock hardening again, and realized the next couple of hours could not pass by quickly enough!
Published 
Written by teendreamer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments