Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Anal Beads

"The First Experience with Anal Beads"

28
18 Comments 18
40.9k Views 40.9k
606 words 606 words
Famous Story
A few years back I was at the adult toy store looking for something new to add to my ever growing toy collection. I soon found myself admiring the anal beads, at this time I had never done anal before. After looking over many different models, I happily chose a real beauty with 10 beads, and also picked up some anal lube too.

I fantasized all the way home about how my first experience would be, just me, the lube and the beads. I got home then went online to search for information about how to insert, the proper position for insertion. With my internet information, I was ready to begin.

I quickly undressed, opened the anal lube and put some on my fingers and smeared it around my rosebud. Then I put more lube on my middle finger and slowly inserted it into my rectum. Slowly moving my finger in and out, which was starting to feel very good.

I took the beads out of the package and added lube to them too, the first was the size of a pea up to the biggest one almost the size of a golf ball. I laid down on the bed on my side and touched the smallest one to my rosebud, with a gentle push, it went inside very easily. Slowly I pushed the second one in then the third. I was starting to feel pressure as the fourth one entered inside me. Six more to go, as it was getting a little harder to get them in.

I grabbed the lube and added more so the fifth one could glide in, with a push of my middle finger it was in. The beads inside of me felt so good, and I only had four more to go. As I pushed number six in, I felt the muscle grab it and swallow it inside of me.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker

Oh, what a wonderful feeling I was experiencing.

I decided to pull out number six and then push it back inside, it felt so good. I could fell myself getting hot and wet. Then came number seven, alot of lube and a bigger push was all it took, in it went. Eight took a little time to get inside, it was bigger and I needed to stretch to get it in, but with persistence and more lube, it went in nicely.

Nine and ten took a while too, but when they were all in I decided to get my vibe out and put it in my pussy for extra pleasure. As soon as it went in I could feel the ripples from the beads, and moving it in and out was sensational. Slowly the vibe went in and out, in and out until the moment of
orgasm was fast approaching.

I grabbed the end of the beads and genltely tugged them out of me. As each bead was exposed a wave of orgasm shuttered me all over my body. Liquid love just flowed out of my pussy. Slowly more beads exiting and increased pleasure. As I pulled the last bead out, I was wanting to insert them back in and experience this again.

I lubed up again and slowly inserted them in again, this time they went in so much more easily. I did this five times that day, and since that day I have used them again and again. I have even purchased bigger ones and butt plugs for a variey of pleasure.

As I am writing this I am getting so horney and I am thinking about playing with them today. I might even get in a couple sessions.

Published 
Written by babygirl39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments