Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sexy Brit and Me - Part Two

"Getting ready for tonight..."

6
6 Comments 6
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

February 19th

I woke up to the sun shining through the hotel room windows. I pried open my eyes and blinked against the light. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:13 am. That means it was just after 4:00 am in America. 

Can't call Mom and Dad, yet. I thought to myself. 

I sat up, moved the covers and swung my legs over the side of the bed. Today was going to be a good day and I felt hopeful. My mind immediately began to drift towards thoughts of William when I heard my stomach growl. I needed to eat something and I knew the hotel offered free breakfast until 10:00. If I hurried, I could make it and grab a bite to eat. I ran to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and hair, and then got dressed in jeans and a fitted, white t-shirt. After putting my shoes and socks on, I grabbed my purse and headed out the door. Once I opened it, looking down at the floor I noticed another red rose and underneath it was a note with my name on it. I picked up the rose and read it as I walked back into my room. 

"Hope your first night in London was comfortable, Your Majesty. Can't wait to hear all about it tonight. I will be at this address at 7:00. I hope to see you there. Love, William." 

Below that was the address of a restaurant. My felt my heart skip a beat and I suddenly grew nervous. Realization set in and soon, puzzling and doubtful questions began to fill my head. We met on the internet so what if he wasn't the same as he portrayed to be? What if I was disappointed? What is he was disappointed? I felt my stomach rumble again and it brought me back to reality. I placed the rose in the tall water glass alongside the other. 

I'd have a bouquet by the end of the week if he kept this up. 

I left my hotel room smiling, trying my best to remain positive despite the many, many negative things that tried to take over my train of thought. I pressed the button on the elevator and the doors opened up. I hit the button to go to the first floor and once the doors closed, I thought about what my first meeting with William would be like. I knew what he looked like and how he sounded since we had mostly used a webcam to talk. I felt my grin widen a little and my nervousness faded as I remembered that we had basically gotten past all of the awkward phases over the past year. He had seen and heard me laugh, smile, be loud and obnoxious, hair a mess, no makeup on, eating cereal, and even fall asleep. We even had a bit of fun from time to time. 

I felt a tingle down my spine as I recalled watching William lick his lips in anticipation as I took my shirt off on the camera for the first time. It was innocent enough in the beginning but over time, we went much further. I could feel the moisture between my legs grow as I remembered reaching behind my back to undo my bra and the look of excitement on his face as I teasingly tossed it to the floor. How his eyes lit up when my hands moved to cup my breasts.

 Spreading my legs on camera for the first time had been a particularly difficult thing for me to do but he loved every minute of it. He would sit back and watch in awe as I brought myself to orgasm. I hadn't realized how powerful the imagination could be until that time and having him there, on screen, listening and watching, only intensified every touch. I would imagine his hands roaming over my body, down my sides and over my hips. I imagined his lips clasped around my nipple while I reached up to toy with it. Thinking of his fingers replacing my own, thrusting inside and playing in the wetness. Looking down at the camera and seeing him stroke faster with every new movement would always drive me over the edge. 

The elevator doors opened and I quickly stepped out, bringing my full attention to another organ that needed immediate tending to. I looked around the first floor and noticed a small buffet area where they were serving breakfast. I grabbed a pancake, fresh strawberries and a glass of ice water then went to sit down at one of the tables they still had set up. As I ate, I tried not to think too much on William and more on the date itself and how I would prepare for it. Then suddenly the all too important question arose as I stuffed a strawberry in my mouth. What in the hell was I going to wear? Dread filled my stomach as I made a mental checklist of all the clothes I had brought with me. I eventually decided that none of them were going to be good enough so I needed to go shopping. 

Way to find a good excuse to go shopping in London the first chance ya get, Mona. You aren't an uber girl or anything. I thought mockingly. 

After I finished breakfast, I still felt very nervous about the date that was only a few hours away and the only person I could think about talking to for a little confidence boost was my mom. My mom fell in love with my dad under some pretty nerve-racking circumstances too so she would know better than anyone how to handle the stress of what I was dealing with. I mean, my mom married her college professor. How much more of an anxiety driven romance could ya get? Just then a lightbulb went off and I knew exactly who I could talk to. I scanned through my contacts and quickly sent a message to Caroline, my best friend. Caroline went to Georgia University with me and while a few years younger than I, she had quickly become my best friend after our first encounter in English Lit. 

Caroline had moved to Ireland a few months back after her meeting with a man named Seamus, who I still had yet to meet. Something about a fling at a concert. Caroline had found a job teaching Art at a local university and was now working on gaining citizenship in the country without having to marry Seamus, despite his insisting on it. They talked about twice a week since Caroline was now six and half months pregnant. 


I clicked the call button next to her name and lifted the phone to my ear. It rang once before Caroline quickly picked up saying, 

"Mona? You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I laughed. "Are you okay?" I asked, sarcastically.

She grumbled. "It's too early even for your lighthearted sarcasm, Mona."

"It's never too early for sarcasm, Caroline."

She scoffed before moving on with the conversation.

"How's London? Are you unpacked? Did you get any sleep? Have you met William yet? You're in the same time zone now! I miss you!"

I laughed a little as the excitement grew in my friend's voice. 

"London is great, so beautiful too. Yes, I'm unpacked, well rested, and I miss you too! So much! I can't wait to see you all!" 

"What about William? Have you met him yet?" She pushed.

"Not yet. But I will be."

"When?"

"Tonight."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wiliam stood there in his robe, in front of his closet, staring down at his nicest suits. He wasn't sure what to wear. I mean he would look just fine in anything but there he stood, puzzled and confused. He wanted to make a good impression tonight and he intended on doing just that. 

Since his first chat with Mona, he loved her sharp wit and lighthearted demeanor.

MiaSaing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSaing

She made him smile as well as frustrated him to no end and he had relished in every bit of it for the last year. He had never thought he would fall for someone that he had met over the internet, let alone actually meet them in person, but here he was. Anxiety striken and about ready to pull his hair out at the very thought of not impressing her even for a minute. 

He rubbed a hand down his face as he simultaneously tapped his foot. He couldn't think straight. His thoughts were all over the place, moving from positive to negative in a blink. He felt like he couldn't breathe with all the emotions that swam around inside him, each one fighting to take over. He started to pace around his room as he thought of all the possible things that could go wrong this evening and paced a bit faster when he switched to thinking of the things that could go right.

If all went according to plan, he would get to have the only woman he had thought about for the past year. Talking through a camera had begun to bore him once he found out that she would be making her way to England, so needless to say he was more than a little frustrated. He wanted nothing more than to feel her skin against his, to kiss up and down her soft body. Enjoying and savoring every inch for days if she allowed him. 

While he enjoyed watching her cum on camera, it wasn't the same as actually touching. His own imagination hadn't been enough at times so he took pleasure in instructing her on how to pleasure herself. Having her touch where he desperately wanted to touch, having her roll her fingers over her nipples, and tease her swollen clit. It gave him satisfaction but ever since she told him she was coming to England and wanted to meet him, nothing was sufficient. 

He felt a tingle move down his spine at the thought of Mona completely exposed to him. His broad frame overpowering her small one has he pushed her against the wall. His lips and tongue gliding down from her mouth to her neck, to her collar. Her soft moans filling his ears as his hands reached up to tease her erect nipples. He knew he would want to take her roughly at first but it may not be something she would want for their first sexual encounter. She would want a more romantic setting no doubt. To be cherished and loved, every single inch explored and he planned on making sure their first night together was nothing short of spectacular but in order to do that, he needed to be able to think clearly. He desperately needed to relieve some of his tension and he knew there was really only one way he was going to get it now. 

William walked over to his bed while his thoughts were rapidly bombarded with images of Mona's body writhing on it. He imagined how her head would slightly tilt backward when she arched her back against the mattress. How her hands would grip the sheets when his tongue first makes contact between her legs. He felt the tingle growing and making him hot as he felt his cock hardened beneath his robe. 

William shucked his robe before laying down. He then laid back against the mattress, resting his hands behind his head and allowed himself to fill his head fully with all the ways he wanted to enjoy his woman. He imagined himself on top of her and inside of her, having her moans fill his ears. His cock naturally twitched in response to the recollection of the sound. 

He took a deep breath in as he delved deeper into the fantasy.  He visualized Mona's face above him. Her tangled mess of her hair surrounding her face as she looked down at him with a lustful smirk. The electrifying heat only intensified as he imagined how good it would feel to have her slide her wanting cunt down to engulf his length. He recalled her moans again and he soon found himself desperately wanting to hear the sound. 

He opened his eyes and sat up to take hold of his cell phone on the bedside table. Mona had sent him an audio recording of herself a long time ago and he still had it saved on his phone. He used to use it during his intimate sessions when the time difference would get in the way of his and Mona's interactions. Of course, as time went on, it too was not enough for him to be sated. 

You'll see her soon so don't be picky right now, Will. he thought to himself. 

He clicked through the app he saved it on then returned to a comfortable position before hitting play. A few seconds passed and he could hear Mona's light moans and pants coming through the speaker. His cock twitched and at the sound of her first moan, he took a firm hold of it, beginning to stroke gently. As her moans grew louder, his hand increased in speed and the heat within him burned hotter with each new stroke. Closing his eyes, he let out a groan of pleasure as he envisioned his woman riding him, of his hands playing with her breasts and teasing her perfectly erect nipples with his tongue.  He pictured her sticky sex covering his cock and her clit rubbing teasingly against him each time he reached the hilt, causing Mona's body to shudder and screams to escape her lips. He knew Mona was near orgasm in the clip and in addition, he was as well. But, before William could obtain the release he needed, he was brought back to reality by the loud sound of a ringing cell phone. 

His eyes jolted open, flared with both confusion and frustration. He leaned up on his side and grabbed the phone before vexingly pressing the green answer button.

"What?" he answered harshly. 

"Well, hello to you too, Sir Grumpy Pants," a female voice answered.

"What do you want, Emily?" he asked.

"Can't a girl call and check on her big brother from time to time?" she mocked.

Will grumbled into the speaker as he sat up on the edge of the bed. His cock now flaccid and orgasm completely ruined. 

"Look, I know you have your first date slash meeting with Mona tonight so I figured Jade and I could give you some help." 

"What makes you think I need help from my baby sister and her lesbian lover?" he shot back.

"Ow, dick. That answer in itself is enough, don't you think? What's crawled up your ass this morning?" she yelled. 

A minute of silence passed through the phone line before William took a deep breath and admitted, 

"I'm sorry, Em. I'm nervous and stressed out today so it's put me on edge. I didn't mean to be so snippy. Of course, your and Jade's help would be appreciated. It always is." 

"I love you too, big brother and you're forgiven. We'll actually be at your place in 10 minutes with some breakfast. You sound like you could use food and a large coffee," she laughed. 

"Alright. See you soon," he breathed and hung up the phone.

He picked up his robe and wrapped it around himself then headed to the closet to put on some proper clothes before Emily walked through the door. Emily was always prompt and her "ten minutes" usually meant she was entering the stairwell and heading his way. Nothing would be more awkward than having his sister and her girlfriend seeing him naked and sexually frustrated and it wasn't something he needed right now. 

His pleasure was going to have to wait until he could finally have his arms wrapped around Mona, which was only a few hours away.

 

Published 
Written by MsDirtyLittleSecret
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments