Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Thoughts Last Night While I Was...

"One of the many fantasies I have had"

12
8 Comments 8
11.9k Views 11.9k
754 words 754 words

I place my pillows by the headboard of my bed, climb in, and sit up with my back against the softness of the pillows. I am wearing my light blue cotton nightgown with cap sleeves and a low neck line. I slip my left hand through the top opening of my nightgown and begin caressing my right breast. I slowly run my fingers over my nipple until it stands erect. Now I move my hand to my left breast and continue with the same gentle maneuvers. I open my legs as wide as I can. I reach for my hand held mirror and place it right in front of my glistening sex so that I can watch as I pleasure myself. My right hand is inching its way down as my left hand lifts my nightgown up to my waist. My fingers are slowly and gently massaging the moist lips of my pussy. Then I slide them down a bit further into my juicy opening. My wet fingers move their way up to my hot bulging clit. I move my fingers around in gentle circles. I feel my clit getting more and more swollen. My index finger slides to the left side of my clit, while my middle finger slides to the right side. My clit is pinched between the two fingers and I begin to move them up and down over and over again. And now with a bit more pressure. The pleasure is becoming quite intense....

And my mind begins to wander.

I see myself in someone's bedroom. It has the look and feel of the bedroom of a teenager. There is an attractive woman sitting on the bed. She has long black hair, bright green eyes and appears to be in her early 40's. She has the body of a mature woman, wide hips and full cleavage. I don't know who she is, but she looks like she's very upset with me. I am still wearing my light blue nightgown, but it is pulled up high above my waist. I am laying over this woman's lap with my white cotton panties bunched up around my knees. I must have been here for a while because my bottom is quite red. I am facing an open window and I can clearly see people in the house next door. I believe they can see me too. I lower my eyes in embarrassment.

AnnabelCaramell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnabelCaramell

My cheeks blush.

"Raise your bottom for me, dear."

I obey without uttering a word, yet my thighs are met with a hard SMACK.

"You will respond to me when I speak to you. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Why am I complying? Do I even know this woman? I do as I'm ordered. My rosy cheeks are high up to make things more comfortable for her... and more humiliating for me.

The woman is slapping my bare butt with her open hand, over and over again, taking turns with each cheek. I am lying helpless over her lap and whimpering. I can feel the sting in my bottom and I know I am sorry for whatever it is that I may have done.

Finally, the spanking stops and the woman looks up. There is a gentleman in the room as well. He is a bit older and looks quite sophisticated in his sharp suit. I can feel his eyes on my bottom. Staring. Examining.

"She's not done yet." He declares.

The very sound of his voice sends shivers up and down my spine. I am terrified.

He walks over to the white dresser in the room and opens the top drawer. He pulls out an oval wooden hairbrush and hands it to the woman.

The woman appears to have some sympathy for me. But at the same time, she seems to be afraid of crossing him. She reluctantly reaches for the hairbrush and begins to smack me over and over on my already burning red cheeks. The pain is terrible. I can hardly take it anymore. I let out a big SCREAM.

Yes. I let out a big SCREAM. A scream of ecstasy. My fingers are soaking wet. I look in my hand held mirror and watch as my pussy lips shake and quiver. I can see my sex juices creeping out of my wet pussy and dripping down and over my asshole. My entire body is gyrating and my toes are tingling. I collapse onto my pillows, clutching them, as I fall into a very deep and fulfilling sleep.

Published 
Written by SweetPenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments