Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nasty Fun on a Public Beach

"Doing some dirty things at the beach in my favorite bathing suit"

49
21 Comments 21
30.3k Views 30.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story

Hi, I'm tori. You can see photos of me on my profile; they may come in handy while reading! A quick summary of my personality is that I'm secretly a slut. You would never know it just by meeting me, but it’s true. I love doing absolutely filthy things to myself, especially in public. It really turns me on, the idea that people don’t know who I am when nobody else is around. I've never been caught, at least not yet.

This story is about a wild time I had at the beach over this past summer. I was on vacation in California staying at a hotel right on the coast. I had a few friends who went with me on the trip, but I had arrived earlier than them so I had basically a whole day to myself.

I woke up about 10 am and knew immediately it was one of those days where I'd have trouble keeping my hands off myself. I had slept nude all night as I frequently do when it’s hot, but ironically it only made me hotter. I stayed in bed awake for a few minutes before getting up. I could feel how wet my shaved vagina was and I knew it wasn't from sweating. I took my right fingers and started running them down my nasty slit. I started groping my boobs with my other hand at the same time. Soon my right fingers found their way inside my pussy and my left fingers onto my clit. I couldn’t help but moan as my fingers did their thing. I hope it wasn’t loud enough for anyone outside the room to hear, but I can’t say for sure because I was so into it. I kept at it for about ten minutes until I could feel my whole body start to shudder from pleasure. Then, just like that, I erupted into orgasm, squirting all over the bed sheets.

Still shaking I tasted myself on my fingers. Tasting myself always makes me feel so nasty and I love it. I finally got out of bed and started to stretch. I reached for the ceiling and held my arms up for about a minute. This gave me a clear view of my naked self in the mirror and it made me wonder what people would think if I walked into the hotel lobby the way I was.

Instead of doing that I walked over to my suitcase and found one of my favorite black bathing suits (the one I’m wearing in one of my pictures on my profile). The suit is slightly too small for me; my boobs squish out the top and my butt cheeks hang out the bottom more than they should, and that’s fine by me. It’s a one piece suit that’s not as revealing as some of the bikinis I have. I love it though because of how it feels when it presses against my body while I’m wearing it. The way the spandex feels against my pussy and boobs is an instant turn on for me. It makes me wet just thinking about it, I have a real spandex fetish in case that’s not obvious. I put the suit on and sure enough I found my pussy getting wet and nips getting hard all over again.

I pulled out a pleasure wand vibrator from my suitcase and switched it on. I sat down on the floor leaning against the bed as I held it against my pussy along the outside of the bathing suit. I knew it wouldn’t be long before I came hard again. The way the wand vibrated against my sensitive clit filled my head with ecstasy in a way I cannot even describe. Soon enough I felt myself shuddering as my throbbing pussy gushed all inside the bathing suit. My bathing suit pressing against my pussy made the whole thing even more enjoyable. When it was over I looked down to see a huge wet stain on the suit; I turned around and looked in the mirror to see that the stain went all the way around to my butt.

I decided it was time to go out to the beach. I put on a green beach dress over the bathing suit and put on some sunglasses and flip flops. I grabbed my beach bag and headed out the door. As I walked through the hotel lobby I wondered if anyone had any idea what I had just been doing. The thought of them not knowing made me shiver from excitement. I walked out of the hotel and had to cross one street until I reached the sand dunes.

Walking on the dunes I felt something. I hadn’t peed since the night before, and I could feel it building ever since I first orgasmed in bed. Feeling the wetness inside my bathing suit from cumming into it with the pleasure wand only made the feeling of having to pee seem more intense. It was a strong enough feeling to know I had to go. This made my public slut instincts kick in full throttle; I looked around and saw a few people, but none seemed to be paying any attention to me. Then, just like that, the inevitable happened. I felt warmness everywhere as urine soaked all around my bathing suit and ran down my legs as I unclenched my vagina.

PinkXXXButterflyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkXXXButterflyTS

It soaked everywhere from my stomach to my butt. It felt so disgusting I absolutely loved it. I kept pissing for about 30 seconds and as soon as it ended I knew it was going to be a lovely few hours on the beach.

I still had the dress on so it wasn’t totally visible what I had just done. I could feel the bathing suit sticking to me as I kept walking along. Soon I found a secluded area between a rocky cliff and a tall dune. I was hidden from all directions and I had walked so far I didn’t see anyone else around anymore anyway. I laid my blanket on the ground.

I took my dress off and got on my knees in the sand. I looked like I had just been swimming. I felt gross, but also amazing. I put some lotion on my shoulders so I wouldn’t burn and I lay down on my stomach on the blanket. After a few minutes I was getting all horny again as the sun baked me in my pee soaked suit. I rolled over onto my back, pulled my boobs out, and I rubbed some lotion onto them. I decided to take it further as I massaged myself. I shimmied my suit down until it was around my ankles, than I pulled it off completely. I was totally nude on a public beach.

I sat nude in the sand and found myself playing with my nasty vag again. I could feel myself getting sloshy as my fingers went in and out of my warm pussy. It didn’t take too long for me to cum my brains out yet again. I was moaning pretty loudly as it happened because I just couldn’t help myself. After coming down from my high I looked at the ocean and knew immediately what I had to do. I grabbed my bathing suit, but didn’t put it on. Instead I ran straight for the ocean. I jumped in and tried not to lose the suit in the waves as I held it. I stayed in for as long as I had the nerve, washing myself and the suit, than I got out and ran back to my blanket.

When I was safely back between the dunes and the rocks I got on my knees and had another brilliant idea. I rolled in the sand until my body was totally covered. This made me feel like such a whore, to be on a public beach wearing nothing but sand. I stood up and took my towel and wiped the sand off of my legs and arms so that only my torso was covered, the same as if I was wearing my actual bathing suit. You couldn’t really see my nipples or pussy anymore, but I’m sure my butt was still totally visible despite the cheeks being covered with sand.

At this point I looked over between the rocks and I saw what looked like mud. I looked closer and realized it wasn’t mud, it was actually clay! I grabbed a few handfuls of it and started rubbing it on my torso where the sand was. I rubbed it all over my boobs, working my way down my stomach until I reached my pussy. I grabbed a few more handfuls of it and reached around to my butt, rubbing it all over until the cheeks were covered. I realized I’d never have a convincing bathing suit if the butt didn’t look good so I even rubbed it all down the butt crack. I’ve never really done butt stuff before, so this was very exhilarating! It turned me on so much knowing that clay was the only thing separating my naked sun baked body from the eyes of anyone else if they happened to pass by.

I continued lying in the sand for a few more hours until I realized I had to get back to the hotel before my friends showed up. The clay had dried out from the sun at this point; moving caused it to crumble off of me as I walked over to the water. I jumped in and was instantly turned on more, feeling my clay bathing suit erode away in the water. I ran my fingers all over myself, making sure I got the clay out of every nook and cranny. At this moment it dawned on me that I was totally naked this whole time, but stopped feeling like it because the clay was so thick. I’ve actually never felt naughtier than I did while the clay washed off.

Now that I felt naked again I ran back to my blanket for the final time and put my real bathing suit back on. I packed my stuff up and put my dress back on as well. I walked back to the hotel and immediately got in the shower. As I entered the shower, I could feel myself peeing into my bathing suit all over again. It wasn’t even a decision, I just couldn’t help myself. I took the soap and rubbed it all over the outside of my bathing suit while this was happening. I proceeded to pull my boobs out, eventually slipping the suit off so I could soap up the rest of my body. I cleaned myself from head to toe. I finished and walked back into the room. I was still naked and I immediately realized something; I still had sand in my vagina.

 

 

Published 
Written by Toriblonde
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments