Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

neighbor

14
8 Comments 8
39.3k Views 39.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
It was a usual school day and as often happened I woke up with a hard on. I remember I was dreaming about my hot neighbor from thirteenth floor giving me a blowjob. Images from the dreams were so live and arousing, that I needed to release my semen really badly, but unfortunately I hadn’t have time to do it. When I was dressing up I had the dilemma whether I should put my underpants on, or should I give my dick a little more space to hang freely and relaxed in jeans alone. I went for jeans alone.

I grabbed my bag and run through the doors. Back then I lived in eighteenth floor and while I was waiting on the elevator to come, I saw it stopped in thirteenth floor. This was the floor where my hot neighbor lived. What I would give that she is the one who just stepped in the elevator, I thought to myself.  Just thinking about that gave me butterflies in my stomach and I could feel my dick swell a bit again. The elevator was few seconds away and I was curious to see who was in it. When it finally stopped I opened the door.

Them, I couldn't believe my eyes. In front of me there was the hot neighbor that was sucking my dick in my dreams twenty minutes ago. She was about 35 years old and looked really fancy and very well dressed up. It was obvious she had spent at least an hour in front of the mirror earlier in the morning.

I was really excited  to see her, though, on the other hand I felt quite uncomfortable, because I am not the type of guy who feels very relaxed with hotshot mums like that one. I managed to make an eye contact and politely said good morning. She smiled at me and nodded. Man what a smile. Her beautiful red lips stretched and she showed her crystal white teeth. I couldn't believe she gave me such a nice greeting.

Because the elevator was small, I wanted to position myself well, to get a good look at her tight body. I stepped to the back side of the elevator and on the counter side to her. I wanted to say something really badly, but nothing came from my mouth. First I was looking in the floor and then started to raise my eyes toward her legs. She wore extremely short mini skirt and high heeled sandals, which emphasized the nice shape of her legs. The heels were so high that she was standing practically on the tips of her toes. She didn't wear nylons, her legs were totally bare. She had to put a lotion on them minutes ago, because they were so soft, shinny and moisture.

The look on all this flash started to pump blood in my dick again. I tried to think of something else, but it was too late.  I started to felt uncomfortable because I didn't know how obvious the bulge in my jeans was. I slowly looked down and saw a huge tent down there. I was wearing short T shirt and jeans without any underwear, so my crotch was very much exposed. I raised my look to see if she noticed anything. Neighbor was looking straight in my swollen crotch. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she had a naughty smile on her face. Then she decided to tease me a little more and started to reposition her bra which caused her big boobs to shake in her deep cleavage.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

After making sure her tits were positioned well, she didn't look at me anymore. She turned toward the doors because we were approaching the ground floor. Man I was thankful for that, now I had a great look at her ass. Her skirt ended just under her perfect butt, I had difficulties to resist grabbing her body and pressing her tiny little butt on my dick. Instead of that I took the chance and had a few hard strokes trough my jeans behind her back.

When we left the building, I realized that my neighbor wasn’t going to the park place like usually, but to the bus station instead.  Her car was obviously at the service and she had to take a bus. Because of high heels she walked very slowly and it was obvious it would be normal for me to pass her. But I just couldn’t.

I slowly walked one or two meters behind her and admired her perfect body. She was walking literally on the tips of her toes which made her solid butt nicely exposed. She had the body of aerobic dancer. Her legs and ass were tight and firm and as she walked I could see the shape of her muscles and bounce of her tight firm ass. My dick was one hundred percent hard by now and as I walked, it was nicely rubbing against the jeans. There wasn't any traffic in this area so early in the morning and I was able to stroke my dick through the jeans occasionally while walking. But I needed more than this. I needed to come. I grabbed my keys and ripped open the bottom of the pocket of my jeans. Now I could reach my dick with my hands and jack off properly. I couldn’t believe it, it was like a biggest fetish come true. I was walking behind this long legged mum with hand in my jeans, jacking off and watching every bounce of her firm butt. It didn't take me long before I started to breathe faster and felt the beginning of massive orgasm.

Right when orgasm started to wrack my body, neighbor suddenly turned and asked me something. I was so dizzy, I haven’t heard the question. When our eyes met my mouth was open and I unintentionally made a loud moan. I was in the cramp of amazing massive orgasm and was only able to stare at her big cleavage when my load started to spring in my jeans and poured on my hand and down on my legs. My beautiful neighbor didn’t know how to react. She just stood there and stared at me, but after a few seconds she obviously understood what was going on and to my surprise she gave me a naughty porn star teasing look. It felt so good. I was coming in the middle of the street eye to eye with my long legged neighbor which I admired for years.

When the ecstasy of my ejaculation slowly started to reduce she asked me "Oh you nice little thing, did you just come in your pants?" I felt really ashamed at the moment. The only thing I manage to say was "Ms I couldn't resist, you have such nice long legs". She started to laugh while asking me if I need a napkin.


Published 
Written by Amelie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments