Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Masturbatin' In My Bathroom Please

"A housewife hears the handyman masturbating in the bathroom and decides to teach him a lesson"

10
1 Comment 1
21.2k Views 21.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
You've had me decorating your bedroom as a surprise for when your husband comes home in a few days time. I've done a great job and you're really pleased and asked me if I can come back and do a few more little jobs around the house… simple handy man stuff!

You have just been and bought some sexy new underwear that afternoon to wear when you show your hubby your new bedroom, and you're trying it on deciding which shoes your going to wear with your sexy new light blue bra and knickers and sheer white stockings.

Looking in the mirror you are satisfied that you are looking really hot!

The bra and knickers are so light and thin they are almost see through, and the crotch of the knickers barely covers your pussy, then with the black high heels and white stockings you think you could almost fancy yourself.

The doorbell rings and you realize it must be me to do a few jobs. You throw on the first thing that comes to hand which happens to be a really quite short sexy summer dress. This barely covers the tops of your stockings, but in your rush to answer the door, you don’t realize how really horny you're looking.

You invite me in and show me through to the kitchen explaining how the kitchen sink is leaking.

I lay on the floor checking the u-bend then ask you to turn on the tap....you step over me laying on the floor and turn on the cold water tap... then I ask you to turn it off.... then on again!

This goes on for almost 10 minutes and you start to get impatient... wanting to get on!

A little angry you look down to ask how long this is going to take and you are shocked to see a huge bulge in my overalls and even a small damp patch starting to appear at the head of my obvious hard on!

Suddenly you realize that I have the perfect view up your skirt to the inside of your thighs.

Angry and embarrassed, you quickly leave to change!

In the bedroom you put on a bathrobe, feeling violated, but after a few minutes feeling a little calmer you head back to the kitchen now well covered - as you pass the bathroom you hear something?

Putting your ear to the door and hear me breathing hard and a wet slippery slapping sound.... you realize instantly that I’m wanking myself off in there!

Disgusted but speechless for moment you just listen... then you hear me groaning and wanking harder.... I gasp then stop!

……You know I have just cum.

Now completely shocked you knock on the door and tell me I have to leave immediately as you have just remember an urgent appoint me you have.

I come out breathing hard and a little red, I walk to the kitchen pick up my tools and leave telling you to call me when you want me to come back?

Closing the door behind me you think... “Yeah sure I’m going have a pervert jacking off in my house again” “NO CHANCE”

You flop onto the sofa your mind whirling! “Dirty bastard, what was he thinking” was what was going through your head.... then REALLY what WAS he thinking?

Was he thinking of bending me over the kitchen sink ripping my knickers down and fucking me from behind right there and then?

You think that from where I was laying, I could have just reached up and fingered your pussy!

Then you think of me wanking off in your bathroom... hearing me groan as I came!

Suddenly you realize you're wet, your hand is between your legs gently rubbing your crotch and a picture enters your head of me pulling back my foreskin. Spunk exploding from my big fat swollen head onto my stomach and thighs, cum oozing through my fingers and dripping down my shaft and over my balls.

Your hand has slipped inside your knickers and your fingering your clit hard... you spread your legs wide and cum!

At first you feel disgusted with yourself but then as the evening wears on you find yourself thinking more and more of what I could have done to you... of all the things I wanted to do to you!

An image of me stroking my rock hard cock keeps jumping into your mind....

Next day you call me!

“Can you come over and finish off” you ask?

I arrive back at your house tool bag in hand.... “I'll finish the sink” I say!

You tell me that can wait and there a few things I missed when I was decorating your bedroom and you would like to show me.

You’re wearing the same underwear but your dress is even shorter and sexier! As you lead me to the bedroom with me saying I can’t think of a thing I may have missed in there. You tell me that there are a few little things but only small and hard to spot.

In the bedroom you tell me sit as you need to find the problem spots again, there’s no chair so I sit on the edge of the bed.

Walking around the room slowly pretending to check the skirting boards and every corner, you feel my eyes following you, knowing you are looking really sex and knowing that I’m starting to get aroused.

“I can’t seem to find them” you say, bending over slightly pretending to look closer. You feel your tight skirt riding up the backs of your thighs revealing flesh... your thighs and tantalizingly close to your crotch... you hear me cough and shift uncomfortably...and you smile!

You walk over to me explaining that they are only tiny, tiny little things. You see my arm trying to cover an obvious erection! You return to your search complaining how it’s so hard to see, then you kneel to look closer, pulling your skirt down your thighs in a pretence of modesty.

Then you exclaim... “here’s one!" pointing, you bend over further, your free hand stopping you from falling face first into the carpet. I feel my cock throb as I watch your dress ride completely up your thighs and over your arse showing your thighs and your crotch.

I can clearly see the lips of your pussy straining against the thin fabric of your knickers.

My cock is so hard its aching, pre cum is oozing from the head. You look back over my shoulder at me.... then you frown at me... “are you looking at my arse you pervert” you say!

“Err! Excuse me” I say ...

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

“I need the loo” ! I start to get up but you stop me saying... “you stay right where you are! You're not jacking off in my bathroom again!”

You stand up and walk over to me and push me back onto the bed, my arm falls away revealing a huge bulge in my overalls.... “You dirty pervert” you call me!

You grab my hand and shove it onto my hard on...... “wank it now” you order me, but I don’t move!.

”Wank” you shout again... or I will call the police and tell them what a dirty little pervert you are.... Unsure, I start to squeeze my cock through my overalls but you stop me

“No take it out! I want to see what a dirty little man you are”.... nervously I start squirm out of my overalls and slide my trousers to my knees. You feel a tingle as my cock comes into view, I'm big but starting to lose my hard on nervous over the threat of the police.

“I told you to wank” !... you order me again! I take my cock in my hand but I’m losing my erection fast!....”Awww you have a problem dirty little man”... you say !..” You need to look at unsuspecting women when their alone with you, do you, you fucking pervert!”

“Ok here you go wanker” .. you say, and slowly slide your dress up your thighs. My reaction is instant and you instantly see my erection growing again “Ah! You like that don’t you”... “Now WANK”... you demand, and raise your dress still higher

The tingling between your legs grows stronger as my hand slides down my shaft, my cock getting harder with each stroke. Unconsciously your hand slides over your thighs to your crotch, your fingers pressing your knickers into the lips of your pussy.

I start to wank faster and harder but you order me to wank myself very slowly, you want to see every stroke.

Slowly your hand slips inside the waistband of your knickers and I can see you fingering your clit beneath the fabric. I try put my hand on your thigh but you angrily slap it away “touch me again and I'll call the police” you threaten again!

“What you were thinking while you were jerking off in my bathroom”... you ask me.

”You looked so hot” I say “I couldn’t help it, I wanted to touch you so bad, I could have just reached up and stroked your thighs!"

“I wanted to pull your knickers to one side and run my fingers over your pussy”... I tell you!

“Like this” you reply! I watch as your fingers slip under the leg of your knickers and pull them to the side. I groan softly and squeeze my cock hard as I watch

You put one foot on the bed straddling me as you play with yourself. My cock is throbbing and aching in my hand, pre cum oozing over my fingers and down my shaft.

“Did you want to fuck me, rub your cock against me” you ask?

“I wanted to bend you over and fuck you so hard” I almost groan!

“You want to fuck like that now”... you say as you slide a finger into your soaking wet pussy

“Oh god yes!” I shout! and I start wanking hard “don’t you dare cum” you order me!

But it’s too late! Squeezing my cock hard I pull back my foreskin, you watch as my knob swells and thrust my hips in the air and explode into the air! You feel my hot cum splash against thigh and running down my shaft and over my balls.

“You dirty bastard!” you yell!

You climb onto the bed and straddle my face and pull my head hard into your pussy “now lick me you bastard!”... You feel my tongue sliding between the lips of your pussy and my lips fasten onto your clit.

I grab the cheeks of your arse and pull you harder onto my face as I suck hard on your clit. you feel my fingers slide down the crack of your arse then between your legs and you groan they slip inside your tight wet cunt.

You grind your self onto my mouth and I lick and suck your clit harder, all the time sliding my fingers in and out of you... fucking you deep.

You reach back and grab my almost limp cock needing to feel it inside you

“You bastard” you cry! ”what use is this to me now?” but even before the last word leaves your mouth, you feel me growing in your hand, swelling and thickening.

The sensation of feeling my cock growing so hard and so quickly in your hand turns you on so much you grind your cunt onto my mouth harder and harder and you feel your orgasm start to grow deep inside you! I feel your pussy spasm and tighten around my fingers.

I thrust my now rock hard cock into your hand and suck harder on your clit...my fingers deep inside you... you start to cum on my face!

As you cum I push you off me and onto your stomach, then I’m behind you and between your legs and lifting your arse into the air then my cock pressing against the lips of your cunt, spreading you, then ramming hard and deep inside you

As your orgasm rips through your body I feel your cunt so tight, sucking on my cock as it throbs inside you! You feel my balls slapping against the backs of your thighs. I claw at your dress ripping it off your back

Your cry out as I fuck your orgasm harder and harder, grinding my cock into deeper and deeper. My hands tear your bra from your chest grabbing your tits and pull you back hard against me, squeezing your nipples, my cock ramming into your cunt like a train.

With each thrust you start to cum harder and harder, you're so tight and wet I can feel my balls growing tight again! You scream as you climax, It feels like my cock is a hot fire in your belly!

I grab your hips pull you back and thrust deep into you and explode! You feel my hot cum filling you completely. I grind my balls against your thighs trying to squeeze out every last drop into your soaking wet cunt.

Finally I slump over you, my hot sweaty body covering you, my hot breath against your neck, caressing your tits and nipples, my cock still deep inside you as your orgasm subsides, you can feel a hot sticky mixture of our cum oozing out of you over my balls and down the backs of your legs!

We both flop onto the bed exhausted! And as my limp ebbing erection slides out of you, you turn to me and say....

“Could you have a look at my shower”

Published 
Written by scree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments