Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nude in the public park

"First time naked in public"

93
35 Comments 35
86.1k Views 86.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
Hi, my name is Tori. I'm 19, blonde, 5 foot 3, and have blue eyes and 32 C breasts. I've been told that I'm a pretty girl by a few guys in my day. The following story is about the most thrilling thing I've ever done, which is walking around a public park close to my house totally naked. I was 17 at the time, and was just about to start my senior year in high school.

It was a warm day in august, and I was home alone for the day. My parents both worked and my sister and brother had just left for college. I've always secretly had a dirty mind, and I've masturbated at least once a day since I turned 16. I'd never done anything with anybody else at this time, and never told anybody about how I really was. One of the things I love doing to this day when I'm alone is walking around my house either in my bra and panties or totally naked. I just love the idea of not wearing anything.

We had a pool at the house I grew up in, and sometimes on hot summer days I'd go skinny dipping or nude tanning. I'd even masturbated a few times in the pool with the water jets, or with my fingers while tanning. I didn't own any toys or anything at the time, because as I said my masturbating was a total secret. The first thing I wanted to do to start out this fine day was to go for a swim.

I put on my favorite bikini, it was black and made of spandex material which always turns me on. I was sitting in the pool when I felt my hand feeling myself down below. I loved to get myself hot by gently playing with myself over the spandex material before I started actually fingering. I looked around to make sure I was alone, and reached behind my back to untie my top. I let it sink to the bottom of the pool and I then pulled down my bottom.

I started to wade over to one of the water jets, when I suddenly had the craving to challenge myself. I looked over to my yard, and I dared myself to run to the other side of the yard totally naked. It made me horny just thinking about it, and I could feel my heart beating just anticipating the idea. I pulled myself out of the pool, and began to sprint. I made it to the other side, when I suddenly had the idea to continue this. I walked back the pool, jumped in and dove to retrieve my bikini.

I walked into my house, put on some black spandex with no panties and a gray sports bra.
I put on a blue running shirt, some black shorts over the spandex, and put my hair in a pony tail. I was going on a run.

I ran down the road to a forest park which is close to my house. I often went here to run, or just when I wanted to be alone. I knew there would be a few people, but not too many because it was a Monday. I jogged through the main gates, and turned off onto a wooded path. This path went to a far part of the park which was known for its pine trees.

LeilaBurn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeilaBurn

This part was usually abandoned, because as I said it was quite a ways away. I stopped running and began to walk. I thought immediately about why I'd come, which was to take off my clothes.

I immediately thought about the danger of being caught, and it made me very wet. I kept walking along and as I did, I couldn't help but play with my nipples. They were very pointy because of how turned on I was, and I finally couldn't help myself anymore. I took off my shirt, so I was in just my sports bra. I put the shirt behind a tree so I wouldn't have to carry it, and kept walking.

As I walked and played with my nipples, I finally got too horny. I pulled out my boobs keeping the sports bra on as I walked. I seriously couldn't stop myself, I had to be topless.
I didn't want to take off the bra totally until I reached the pine forest, because I knew that was the only truly safe zone. I finally got there and immediately began to fulfill my desires.

I pulled the sports bra off over my head. I undid my pony tail and let my hair fall down over my boobs. The feeling of having my boobs covered by nothing but my hair in public left me soaking wet. Next I shimmied down my running shorts. all I had on was my tight black spandex. I looked down and saw a wet circle about the size of my palm covering my crotch. Finally I couldn't hold in the urge anymore, and stuck my fingers into the sides of my spandex. Down they went.

I was now totally naked except for my shoes. I was too horny to do anything but play with my boobs and crotch. I found a nice soft spot of grass next to a large pine tree, and sat down. I immediately placed my right pointer and middle fingers into myself as far as they could go. I slid them in, and out. They were soon joined by my ring finger. In and out, in and out, they kept going. I was in heaven. Id never before felt anything so good. I finally stopped holding in the urge, and started moaning.

This continued for at least 20 minutes, until I couldn't keep it going anymore. I felt myself breathing heavier and moaning louder, until I brought myself over the edge. I started to scream from pleasure as I felt myself gushing. This was by far the best orgasm of my life.

When it was finally over, I couldn't believe what I had just felt. I knew this would be a memory I would masturbate too for years to come. Finally I stood up and grabbed my spandex. I put them back on and as I did I could feel my wet crotch sticking to them. I put my shorts back on to cover the enormous wet spot, and gave my boobs one last massage. I finally put my sports bra back on, and headed for home.

Now I'm 19, and thinking about this experience still gets me off. I now have a few toys, to help me out as I masturbate to my first public nude adventure :)

Published 
Written by Toriblonde
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments