Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Older Neighbor - Part 1

"After a few drinks and some flirting, I invited my attractive older neighbor over to watch porn."

49
20 Comments 20
35.7k Views 35.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
When I was 23 I had just returned home from active duty and moved to a new apartment. My immediate next door neighbor, with whom I shared a wall, was a very attractive single woman. Having recently gone through a divorce after 16 years of marriage, she lived on her own and was in her early 40's. She was tall with an athletic build, long curly reddish hair, and a beautiful face. I had a girlfriend at the time when I moved in but we became pretty good friends in the first year that I lived there.

About once every three weeks we would get together for drinks in one of our apartments and she would regularly go off on rants about her lying ex-husband. I could tell she was lonely but after her marriage ended bitterly the thought of entering a new relationship was the last thing she wanted. We would talk and drink sometimes until two or three in the morning, and after a few drinks we became more bold and honest, sharing personal details about our lives while becoming pretty close friends. The following year after my girlfriend and I broke up I started seeing her a little differently, and our conversations started to drift away from her ex-husband and more frequently went to the topic of sex. She would regularly make off handed remarks about masturbating and I would sometimes hear moaning through the wall while she was in the shower.

One Friday night she noticed me coming home around 10 and stuck her head out of the door as I was about to go into my apartment. She asked if I wanted to come over for a drink saying that she had a really long day and wanted company if I wasn't busy. I warned her that I was already a few drinks ahead and she would have to catch up quickly, she laughed and said she would try to make up ground. I headed into her apartment and went into our normal routine of sitting on her couch talking over a few cocktails. After some small talk she had told me that the romantic prospect that she had been talking to had recently admitted to her that he was married. She confessed that she felt demoralized, having no desire at her age to shift through the bottom feeders in the dating pool. Not really knowing what to say I tried to comfort her as best I could and I cracked some jokes in an effort to cheer her.

After a few drinks she worked it out of her system, and I got her to start laughing as she returned to her normal fun and flirty self. At some point in our conversation I made a joke mocking the intelligence of a guy confessing his marriage before trying to sleep with her.

She laughed and agreed, saying "Yeah, my shower head was mad that it didn't even get a night off." 

Having a nice buzz I blurted out, "So it’s not the pipes making that moaning when you are in the shower?”

Her mouth dropped open and she turned beet red. I had one of those slow motion moments where I wish I could have grabbed the words and shoved them back into my mouth. Fearful of her reaction I immediately started to apologize.

With a look of shock and embarrassment her jaw opened for about ten seconds while staring at me. She then unexpectedly closed her mouth and started to smile from cheek to cheek. Pausing, she then said, "That's okay. As long as we are being honest, I sometimes hear you watching porn.”

Now with my face turning red, I couldn't think of a retort or explanation. My initial reaction was to deny her allegation but instead with liquor induced confidence I laughed and said, "Yeah, that’s possible. I occasionally watch some." 

Looking at me sharply and smiling she said, "Occasionally? I thought we were being honest?"

She started to laugh as she continued. "There have been a few times when I heard a loud moan and almost knocked on your door to ask if you were okay, just to mess with you."

With an exaggerated look of shock I laughed and said, "That is cruel, but did you really want to mess with me? Or did you just want to see what I was watching?"

Laughing with a flirty tone she flicked her eyebrows and said, "Maybe a little of both."

As the talk of masturbation continued I had a noticeable bulge in my pants that she had no reservations about sneaking glances at. She confessed that she was a very visual person and admitted to watching porn on a daily basis. We started talking about the different types of porn that we liked, and I mentioned "mutual masturbation" as being one of my favorites. She paused as I saw a spark in her eye like I had hit a nerve. Admitting that her ex-husband was too bashful to even once masturbate in front of her, she said that mutual masturbation had become an obsession of hers after being denied it for so many years. I was so turned on that I was having problems holding a conversation. At one point she was telling me about how the shower nozzle helps her to wake up in the morning and it became obvious that I had lost the conversation while daydreaming about her in the shower. This brought a long pause to the conversation.

Teasing me she asked, "Are you okay?"

Noticeably flustered I said with a chuckle, "I should probably retreat to my apartment before I give away all of my trade secrets." 

She laughed and said, "Please, I know you are going home to watch porn."

Playing along I responded, "Maybe. Do you want to come over and watch?"

Without hesitation she said, "Sure, go put one on and I’ll bring over some more drinks."

I couldn't believe that she had actually accepted my half-joking offer. I quickly retreated to my apartment and started rummaging through my porn collection. I was almost in a state of panic, struggling to find one that I was not embarrassed to show her. Almost selecting an "older woman/younger man" film, I realized that would be too obvious, and settled for a good passionate sex scene that I thought was the safest play.

sharon05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharon05

A few minutes later she brought over the drinks, and I put the movie on. I sat on my couch and she sat in the chair at a ninety-degree angle from me, about three feet away.

As the film started it was a little uncomfortable at first, but after the first few minutes we started to talk about what kind of girls and guys we liked, and what positions we liked watching versus actually doing. We laughed and commented about the performers on the film, and how we liked the different things they were doing and shared what we would be doing differently.

After about ten minutes or so, she looked at me and asked, "You would be masturbating if I wasn't here, wouldn't you?"

Casually I responded with confidence, "Yup."

Smiling rather seductively, "Well don't let me stop you."

Challenging her back I said, "I will if you do."

With a pause, she thought about it and then said, "Fine."

I promptly stood up and took my pants off leaving my boxers on, then stopping to remove my socks and giving her time to catch up. She stood up and pulled her pants and underwear off in one motion, which prompted me to quickly pull my boxers off. Almost in a posing fashion she turned to me as if she was showing off her full bush of hair, which was bright reddish orange.

Trying to pretend that we cared about watching the porn, we both sat back down and turned our focus back to the TV. I started to stroke myself and realized there I was, less than three feet away from a woman almost twice my age masturbating in my living room. Freely stroking myself in front of her, as if no one was there, I felt so alive. At first we both casually watched the TV while we went at ourselves, until I looked over and politely asked if she wouldn't mind taking off her shirt. With a sly smile, I told her I wanted to steal some glances at her too if that was okay. That was the rock that broke the floodgates, as she stood up and promptly took off her shirt and bra. She then pushed her chair so it was facing me and started telling me how hot it was to see me jerking my cock. From that point we never noticed the porn again, and just put on a show for each other.

After she sat back down, her chair was practically touching the couch I was sitting on. She put one leg on the arm of the chair, spreading herself casually like she owned the place. I now had a full view and was just inches away from her while she was rubbing and fingering her beautiful hairy pussy. I slowed and waited for her to cum, as I watched her amazing pussy produce a thick creamy cum that started to coat her bright reddish orange hair. I was less than concerned as I noticed her cream starting to transfer from her fingers and bush onto the leather of my chair. I had never seen a full bush that was so creamy from self-lubrication. Little by little I watched as her bush got thicker and whiter until it looked like she had just poured hand lotion all over her crotch. The smell from her cream became powerful and intoxicating, stimulating my brain like a powerful drug as her blissful scent gave me a euphoric high.

Feeling a tingling sensation begin to build in my testicles, I asked, "How do you want to see me cum?" (Hoping that she would then ask me to cum on her in some capacity).

She had never used the word "pussy" before in my presence always calling it a vagina, so I was completely shocked when she looked me directly in the eyes and said in a strong and demanding tone, "I want you to cum on my pussy, all over my pussy, I want every drop of you on my pussy." I had never had a woman demand that I cum on her so sternly, never mind the fact that she was asking for it on her "pussy". It was the dirtiest, sexiest thing that I had heard to that point in my life. Her saying that sent a surge of ecstasy through me, and pushed me over the top.

I stood up and leaned over her and just exploded like only a 23-year-old can do. The first splash was actually so hard it hit her neck. Finding better aim with the rest I sent rope, after rope, splashing on her already sopping wet crotch with my cum. As the cum hit her pussy she started furiously rubbing herself as fast as she could in the creamiest, sloppiest, stickiest mess that I have ever seen in my life.

She looked up at me and said, "Your cum is so warm, so slippery and hot, it feels so good on my body."

I then realized that she was actually enjoying the fact that she was masturbating herself while using my cum. The idea that she wanted to make her pussy orgasm again while being coated in my cum blew my mind. Stunned, I watched as she passionately fucked herself in front of me, smearing my seed all over her pussy. When she started to cum again she whimpered and whined like she was in pain and her whole body shook from the intensity of her orgasm.

As she slowed down from her frantic masturbation, all I could do was stare at her in amazement. Enjoying my eyes on her, she then stared, spreading around my first shot that hit her on the neck as if she was applying moisturizer. I looked down and I noticed my cum running down both of her thighs and around to the back of her legs. Cum was dripping down from her butt, down the front of the chair, and there were even some drips on the floor.
Possibly trying to break my staring state of trance she said, "I forgot how much a 23-year-old cums. That was impressive."

But my eyes would not budge, her crotch was the most gorgeous mess of red hair and cum.

Finally, she gave me a long kiss, and stood up. Maybe toying with me, she made no attempt to dry herself off before putting her panties and jeans back on. Looking down while buttoning her jeans, she then firmly patted her crotch and immediately you could see the cum soak through to the outside of her jeans. We both looked at her jeans and laughed.

Published 
Written by Trent21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments