Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Oops not quite private

"What happens when you have people around."

4
1 Comment 1
19.8k Views 19.8k
643 words 643 words
Craig settled down on Thursday night, his mom, dad, sister and her friends had all gone to bed in their separate rooms leaving Craig to watch a bit of television before he himself retired to bed.

Craig sat there and watched the latest episode of a sitcom and then switched on his tablet computer, he clicked the link to his favourite erotic story site 'Short Fiction' and got the tissues at the ready.

Craig was there pulling his foreskin back and forth over his bellend and after about five minutes Craig could've carried on and ejaculated but he held off he continued this tortuous routine of masturbating slowly at first and then furiously to a complete stop before he hit the point of no return.

After twenty minutes Craig was ready to cum so he stroked his cock now ready to burst and then had an almighty orgasm when the door creaked open, Craig's sisters friend Amy was there.

Amy was tall attractive brunette girl who had just turned seventeen, Craig always thought she was quite attractive but he was twenty one and thought that she was out of bounds due to age constraints and with Amy being his sisters best friend.

As Amy walked in Craig's cock erupted and three long stringy streams of cum came shooting out onto his belly. Craig looked at her and stuttered.

"I'm so-so-sorry."

Amy stood there gobsmacked and then a wicked smile came over her face she glided over to Craig she was only wearing a vest top and a pair of green knickers and Craig could already feel his cock hardening again. Amy sat next to Craig and put her mouth on his torso and started to lick up his cum, she completely cleaned him up after about ten seconds of seductive slurping and licking, the she looked up at Craig and wiped her mouth.

"I think that's the best I've ever tasted," she confirmed

Shocked Craig asked, "You've done that before?"

Amy smiled, "Of course."

Amy laughed as Craig looked at her gobsmacked she looked at his already hard seven inch cock.

"It seems you're ready to go again."

Amy moved in front of his penis, sitting in between his legs, Amy took his balls into her mouth and sucked and licked making Craig squirm with pleasure, next she massaged them with her hand and put her mouth on the tip of his cock and started to suck, Craig could've come right then if he hadn't already cum not five minutes earlier.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

Craig looked down as Amy teased the top of his penis with her tongue lapping at the precum. She looked up at him and smiled as she started to take his penis in. Craig welt euphoric as he saw his penis disappear inch by inch and then he hit the back of her throat, Amy gagged slightly and then started to move back up his cock, Craig lost all feeling of what was going on around him the sensation of pleasure were to much and he shot his load into her mouth and she swallowed it all.

"I'm so-"

"If you're going to apologise again, I swear to god!" she smiled

Craig laughed and just then he heard someone come down the stairs, he chucked Amy a throw and she covered herself and he covered himself up as his mom walked in, oh what are you two doing in here.

"I haven't gone to bed yet I'm watching this documentary on massive ships."

Then Amy replied, "I couldn't sleep so I came to get a drink."

Craig's mom left the room and Craig looked at Amy, "You're bad you are."

She winked and said, "I'm off to bed but I want payback some other time."

Amy left Craig and he thought to himself, "This girl is bad, but she's so fucking hot."
Published 
Written by jeansandtshirt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments