Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pornstar Cameraman

"After filming a short erotic clip for a pornsite, Michelle discovers her filmer..."

3
3 Comments 3
13.8k Views 13.8k
592 words 592 words
Michelle sat on the bed with her red dildo in one hand, her other hand rubbing her fully erect nipples. In, out, in, out, in her wet pussy. She had done this many times, she was a fully fledged pornstar, respected on many sites. She loved the life, and she also worked as a prostitute on Friday nights.

She was the only one in the room, besides the man holding the camera, she was his actress, he was the filmer. On the brink of an orgasm, she started to vibrate. This was a characteristic that porn watches recognized her by. She pulled the dildo out, stared erotically at the camera, and licked it sexily. She fingered her clit for a moment, and it felt so good. She could feel the cum, it was ready to squirt out of her tight pussy.

"Mmmmm. That is so hot." Muttered the cinematographer.

She licked dildo, teasing herself, licking it all the way. She placed it in between her two large, 34 DD breasts, and smiled seductively. Then she rammed it into her pussy, faster and harder than before. Quickly, she pulled it out and a stream of warm, sweet cum shot up into the sky, and landed on the bed spread.

"Yum, I love a good squirt," whispered Michelle. Michelle crawled over, this time her huge round ass facing the camera, and proceeded to lick the cum off.

"Aaaand...Cut!"

"That was great, Michelle. You've got me an erection, baby. Oooh damn." He slowly unzipped his fly and took his 11 incher out. He rubbed it fast, and Michelle felt a sudden jolt of lust.

"Here, let me."

Michelle walked over, stark naked, and took his cock and placed it in his mouth. Sucking until he moaned in pleasure.

"Make me cum, Michelle.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

Make me bloody cum!"

She led him over to the bed, where upon he lay, and she twisted around into the 69 position. Taking a breath, she gasped "Lick my pussy!"

He licked it alright. Furiously, his tongue sped in and out, in and around all the bumps and grooves in her pussy. He could feel it. He was about to cum, and from the way Michelle was tensing her tight pussy he could tell she was, too.

They rocked together, licking, sucking, for about another three perfect, erotic seconds and then they came. In her mouth, she could taste his beautiful cock, now covered in his beautiful sperm. He could taste her sweet pussy juices, even sweeter. She collapsed on top of him, and he pulled her up.

He took her bouncy breasts in his hands, and squeezed her nipples. She moaned. God, he was good. He took the dildo, sucked on it a few times, then turned her around and rammed it in private spot between her legs. He was even faster than that machine Michelle had tried once. The dildo was slick with her cum, mixed with his saliva. He shoved it up, up, until her g-spot. She moaned, loud, so loud.

"Cum, cum you horny slut!" He shouted, his erection up high yet again.

In, out, in out. That was all she could focus on, she felt so good. He was unlike anything she had ever felt before. She gasped for air, as she was about to cum. He quickly pulled it out and a stream of cum, higher than ever, shot out. He put it back in for about two more ins and outs, then she squirted again. Michelle collapsed, and shuddered.

"A pity we couldn't get that on camera..."
Published 
Written by silkywetvirgin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments