Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quid Pro Quo - Part 1: I Do Her

"Tropical beach seduction"

5
2 Comments 2
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
The beach we drive to is on the north side of the island. Having visited it several times before, it is one of my favorite places on earth. It's semi-secluded so it's never very crowded, and on previous visits, I've seen some occasional, discreet nudity. I've told Erin about how beautiful this beach is and she can hardly wait to see it and spend an afternoon tanning under the warm Hawaiian sun. My Erin is the love of my life. As lovely and sexy as any woman I've known. Her petite little body never fails to excite me even though she has always been rather shy about showing it off. She never wears anything too revealing or provocative in public. Even now, as we park the car and begin the short hike down to the beach, she is all but covered with a large, oversized blue t-shirt, which reaches more than halfway down her thighs.

Soon we reach the trail's end and walk out onto the hot white sand. Sparsely populated as usual, there are no more than two dozen people here, scattered along the 1/4 mile stretch of beach. Erin is awe struck by the beauty of the place, and she moves close to me, and I take her in my arms, and we kiss.

We find a spot on the beach some distance from any other people, and spread our blankets out on the sand. I remove my shirt and glance at Erin, who pauses, meets my eyes, and gives me a slightly nervous, but sly (naughty?) smile. She then grabs the hem of her oversized t-shirt and pulls it off over her head in one motion. What stands before me makes my jaw drop and a shiver of excitement rush down my spine. I feel two quick pulses in my loins. And as happens so often with Erin, I feel myself fall instantly in love and lust with this exquisite creature. Noticing the effect she's had on me, and knowing she has captivated my attention, she is emboldened and any nervousness in her posture melts away as she proudly displays herself in a bikini much tinier than I ever imagined she would wear in public. It is a deep red that glows vibrantly in the sunlight. It consists of strings and small triangles and though not obscenely small, it's daringly so The fabric it's made from is tissue-paper thin and is stretched tight over the small portions of her body it covers.

As I'm unable to divert my eyes, Erin smiles and laughs softly, hands me the sunscreen and kneels with her back to me. I fall to my knees and begin spreading the lotion on her back and shoulders. Gently caressing her soft skin. Her neck, arms, her lower back. Making her skin glisten and glow. I hear her sigh softly under my touch. She leans forward on her hands and lowers herself onto the towel extending her lithe body, allowing me to continue my massage. Long, slow strokes up and down the back of her legs. My fingers glide up her thighs to the swell of her ass cheeks and inch slightly under the crimson bikini. My thumbs stroke her inner thighs and press upward for a moment and a soft moan escapes her lips.

I lean down and place a kiss between her shoulder blades then slowly roll her body over on her back. Her eyes look sleepy and dreamy as I run my fingertips over her face and softly smiling lips. And I proceed down her slender form with loving touches. Between her lovely small breasts, down the firm, flat belly, along her flanks and hips, repeating the thumb caresses between her thighs...pressing upward...

Her eyes open as she gasps in excitement and surprise at allowing me to touch her so intimately on a public beach. She glances furtively to each side, looking up and down the beach, afraid someone might be watching. I let my eyes move slowly up her shimmering body and we gaze longingly at one another and I smile reassuringly. I lean forward and kiss her soft tummy, glistening with lotion...I inhale and its sweet fragrance fills my brain. Then extend my body over hers and let my lips meet hers. "Dear, sweet Erin," I whisper, caressing her cheek. "Welcome to paradise."

I roll off to one side and take my place on the blanket to her left. We feel the sun on our skin and hear the soothing rush of the ocean surf on the sand. As we each slip into our shared reverie, Erin takes my hand in hers and we softly sigh in unison

Erin and I bask in the sun for quite some time, turning occasionally, dozing now and then, totally relaxed by the hypnotic sound of the ocean waves. I frequently glance over at her slender, sexy form and sometimes can't resist reaching over to caress her soft, sun-warmed skin. Usually this elicits a dreamy smile and a contented sigh.
 
The heat of the sun is intense and I feel that a walk to the water's edge will refresh me. I roll towards Erin sliding my arm over and around her middle. I nuzzle her neck and kiss her below the ear and whisper, "I'm going down to the water to cool off. Be right back." Without opening her eyes, Erin nods and smiles. God, this girl excites me!!! And she knows it. Especially in this tiny bikini. Just before I go, I reach up and pull the triangle covering her left breast quickly to the side, causing the ripe nipple to pop out into the sunlight. Her body tenses slightly and I press my lips on the tender bud. It begins to stiffen and as I pull away, my lips part and my tongue flicks out to taste it's sweetness. Just as suddenly, I replace the bikini top to it's proper position and I'm on my feet heading for the water. Glancing back, I see a smile on Erin's lips and her chest heave with a sigh...and possibly a sight tremor down her body brought on by my sudden amorous assault on her lovely titty.

The water rushes around my feet and legs and I splash some on my shoulders and feel refreshed. Looking back up the beach, there's Erin, now sitting up hugging her knees and watching me. We gaze at one another for a time across the expanse of sand, then she lies back and stretches her lean but shapely body out under the sun again. My heart beats a little harder and faster and I feel a tingling in my testicles and my penis moves and swells within my shorts. I start walking back up the slope of the beach toward Erin, not taking my eyes off her supine form. With each step, more and more lust pulses in my manhood and I feel it growing and uncoiling like a snake until I stand silently beside her, with full erection...transfixed by her loveliness, my hard-on standing firm pressing up and outward against the now restricting confines of my shorts.

Sensing my presence Erin's eyes slowly open and a powerful passion passes between our eyes. Her eyes lower and she notices my arousal...her face breaks into a wide grin. I step over her outstretched body and drop to my knees straddling her, lean forward press my lips to hers. We kiss deeply and tenderly. I feel the heat from her skin radiating up and pulling me closer and I gently grind my engorged member into her taught belly. We continue to savor each other's mouth and she arches her back, pressing against my hardness.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

I feel the heat from her hot bare tummy through my shorts, burning along the length of my rigid cock and stoking the fire in my balls. Holding her pretty face in my hands I shower her with delicate kisses. I reach down between us and free my prick through the leg hole of my shorts and gripping the base, rub it's boney hardness against the satiny smoothness of my lover's sweat-and-oil slick belly. The hot skin-to-skin contact causes an electric-like shock though both our bodies, and we each breathe an open mouthed moan. Our lips again meet in a soul-sharing kiss and our love and lust and passion flows freely from me to her and back again.

Every impulse in my being insists that I give this girl the loving she deserves...to fulfill her yearning...to feed the fire I've ignited in her body, that's burning hotter and hotter at the core of her sex... But the reality of where we are imposes itself on us both and she looks up at me with pleading eyes. She wants what I want to give her...but we can't realistically do it here. She wants me to proceed but is afraid that I might, and that we will be seen.

I search my imagination for a compromise...I must reward this sexy bikini-clad girl with the ecstasy she so desires. I can't disappoint her now. Yet to do so means I must put my own passions in check for the moment. So I slowly slide off of her and lie next to her on my side. She moans in frustration thinking I might be abandoning her, but I reassuringly maintain as much contact with her body as I can. Running my hands down her arms and sides...fingers dancing over her ribs...caressing her face and hair, "Erin," I whisper, "Erin...Erin, my love..." I hold her close, with my throbbing cock pressed firmly against her hip.

My hand returns to her bikini top and pulls aside the material, thus exposing her left breast completely. Again she tenses slightly but I whisper reassuringly in her ear, "Relax...relax, dear Erin, and let me love you. Let me love you right here on the beach, in the warm sunshine." Trailing kisses down her neck to her throat, shoulder and finally to her bare breast, I part my lips and gently suck the distended, brown nipple into my mouth. I slip my right arm under her neck so I can reach her right breast. The fingers of my right hand slide under the material covering her other breast and slowly caressing the creamy softness and feeling it's nipple in turn stiffen against my fingertips. My left hand moves slowly down, dancing feathery touches across her flat tummy. All the while I continue to suckle her left titty, lavishing its nipple with soft wet strokes of my tongue, tasting its sweetness. Both breasts are fully exposed now. One receiving the attention of my fingers, the other, a perfect little mouthful. My other fingers have paused and are teasing Erin's cute little bellybutton, which we both particularly enjoy. A combination of perspiration and sun oil has pooled within her navel, and I dip into it with a finger and smear it around on her hot smooth belly.

Then pressing my palm against her lower belly, my fingers glide under the bikini and brush over the small neatly trimmed patch of silky pubic hair. I massage her mound firmly as I continue my loving assault on her pert titties. Erin groans and jerks as I extend a finger down over her clitoris to the soft lips of her pussy. Slowly I stroke my finger up and down the moist crease, pressing in, and Erin whimpers and opens her legs for me and pushes her hips up, forcing my sawing finger ever deeper between her pussy lips.

At last I plunge first one, then two fingers into her humid hole and feel the lips and walls grip tightly. My thumb lightly rubs round and round on her clit in a circular motion, matching the movement of my tongue on her nipple. Erin's breathing is ragged and she's whimpering and moaning quietly but steadily. I raise my head from her breast and gaze at my gorgeous girl; lying nearly naked under the blue sky and blazing sun; tits bare to the world and glistening with oil and saliva; her naked tummy fluttering and quivering; sweat pouring off her pretty face, eyes tightly shut, her sweet lips murmuring wordlessly; her hands clawing and gripping the blanket beneath her; her hips pumping upward to grind her crotch into my hand; and her spasming pussy gulping at my fingers. A more beautiful sight I've never seen. This lovely girl, who is usually so shy about her petite little body, has been brought to the brink of orgasm in the middle of this public beach in broad daylight. In her present state of arousal, I doubt she would care if everyone on the beach were crowded around watching her now. Watching her writhing body. Hearing her pant and moan as her passion builds. Looking upon her lust-filled nakedness. And witnessing her ultimate orgasmic release and relief.

I can tell her climax is not far off. So I push my fingers deeper into her pussy and wiggle them inside. Rub her swollen clit a little more firmly. I kiss and lick whatever naked skin I can reach with my lips and tongue. And I speak to her in a low hoarse whisper, "You're going to cum soon, aren't you, Erin?" I nip at her nipples with my lips and teeth, sucking hard and pulling them out as far as they will go. "I want you to cum for me, pretty Erin. I want to watch you cum hard."

With that she lifts her ass off the blanket, arching her body as high as it will go and gasps loudly as her orgasm takes possession of her. Her arched form remains suspended briefly then comes crashing down to the sand with a thud, so suddenly that my fingers nearly lose their grip on her slick pussy. But I drive them home again and again into her sopping hole and her body convulses uncontrollably. Wave after exquisite wave rolls up and down her helpless body as she cums, and cums, and cums, before my adoring eyes.

Erin's body finally begins to relax as her orgasm starts to fade. Occasional aftershocks grip at her core and radiate outward to her extremities, each one less intense than the one before, growing weaker by degrees, and her breathing gradually becomes deep and regular. Her satiated pussy still sucking at my fingers.

Stretched out beside her, I pull my fingers free and lay my hand on her tummy, feeling her breathe. I pull the bikini top back into place, covering her tender breasts, then gently caress her face and hair and repeatedly stroke the palm of my hand down her belly, calming her, and easing her back down to earth. With one last heavy sigh, she opens her eyes and looks so lovingly at me. "I love you," she manages to squeak out. And we clasp hands. "I love you, Erin."

As we kiss, she reaches down and takes my stiff, engorged penis in her soft, hot hand.

CONTINUED IN PART 2
Published 
Written by Tummywarmer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments