Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Self Loving - Masturbation For You

"Home alone and horny as hell....."

5
4 Comments 4
13.5k Views 13.5k
956 words 956 words
The day is cold, wet and miserable. I have finished my early morning shift and come home. It's the kind of day that would unable you to do anything. It's going to be a long day. I sit down and have my coffee and let my mind wander. It's been a while since I have had sex and I start to think about how good it would feel to have you in my arms. My cock starts to stir as my mind wanders. I need to release the pressure and desire inside me.

I do my usual morning workout and get all hot and sweaty. My blood is pumping through every vein in my body at an increased rate by the time I am finished. A five mile run, fifty press ups and fifty crunches will do that to you. Time to have a shower now to wash away the sweat.

I go upstairs and run the shower to get the room hot, and get undressed. I get into the shower and wash myself down. I can't help spending extra time washing and massaging my crotch. The soap and warm water has me very horny, but I want to savour this feeling and make it last for as long as possible. Getting out of the shower, I dry myself off and put a robe around me and lay on my bed.

My mind wanders some more as my hand caresses my body. I am thinking of you with me...

You are standing before me in a beautiful black one piece dress, stunning from head to toe. We step closer, face to face and your lips gently touch mine. I reach my right hand up and caress your neck as our lips meet. My left hand is around your waist rubbing your lower back as I pull you in close to me. Our lips part and I drop my mouth to your neck. Your sweet scent engulfs my nostrils as my lips gently touch your neck. My fingers run through your hair as I hear you gasp in pleasure. We both know this is so naughty but yet so wonderful.

I am now fully aroused at these erotic thoughts of you flowing through my mind. My right hand slowly strokes my eight inch erect shaft while left hand teases my nipples. I let my mind drift some more...

My mouth slowly moves from your neck down your right shoulder. My left hand slides your dress strap off your shoulder and down your arm, my mouth gently kissing your shoulder. My right hand moves up your left thigh under that dress, where I surprisingly find you are not wearing underwear. I grip your ass and hold you tight. My lips gently kiss your body as I move to your left shoulder, releasing the second strap of your dress.

My hand slowly picks up tempo as I massage my cock and I cup my balls in my free hand.

AhsleyGatees
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AhsleyGatees

I can feel the pre-cum starting to weep out of my swollen cock head.

Your dress drops from your shoulders, revealing your perfect breasts. Not too big, maybe a 32D, but your nipples are getting swollen and puffy. My mouth drops to them and I gently take each nipple in my mouth, gently licking and sucking on them. You arch your back, placing your hands on the dresser for support and pull my head onto your chest, letting out another groan of pleasure. I lift the bottom of your dress up around your waist. My left arm supports your back as my right hand massages your ass, my right middle finger teasing your anal sphincter. I drop my mouth to your pussy, probing your wet slit with my tongue, flicking your clit. As I find your clit I push my finger into your ass, slowly finger fucking you.

I don't think I can hold back anymore as I feel the cum building up and rising inside of me...

You can't hold back much longer. I can feel you tensing up in my arms and suddenly, with a violent shudder, you orgasm on my tongue with your ass clamping hard on my finger. We both stand up and you push me back onto my bed. I love it when you take control and I am not going to stop you now. You spread my legs and ass. I can feel your tongue on my ass, licking and poking my ass hole, while your hands grip my hard leaking cock. It feels absolutely heaven.

I lay here, still with my eyes closed. I'm reaching my point of no return. My thoughts of you are driving me insane. My fingers probe at my ass as I stroke my shaft harder and harder. Massaging my prostate always produces a mind blowing orgasm for me. My finger pushes up inside my ass...

Your mouth leaves my ass and you take my balls in your mouth, gently sucking and licking them. You rub your wet pussy and quickly place a finger against my asshole and push in hard. I let out a massive gasp as you do so. Your hand pumps faster on my cock and your mouth sucks my balls more intensely. You find my prostate and I can't hold back any longer. With a cry and a couple of jerks I reach the point of orgasm, my semen shooting deep down your throat.

I collapse deep onto my bed, that mind blowing orgasm taking all my energy. I remove my finger from my ass and take a moment to recover. I have a smile on my face and feel very content. I think to myself if this is what it would be really like.

Published 
Written by leppy80
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments