Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex in the Hospital With Nancy

"My preceptor Nancy was not as introverted as everyone thought."

2
1 Comment 1
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Recently, I visited a friend in the hospital. As I walked through the hallways, I was overcome by the fond memories I had experienced while training there many years earlier. This is the story of Nancy, my preceptor. Your ratings and comments are greatly appreciated.

I was training at a local hospital to become a medical technologist in the late 1980’s. I had decided to enter he medical field because: one; I needed a job that paid better than my current one, and two; I actually enjoyed the hospital setting. Most of my family worked in the health care setting, so I figured that it too would become my calling.

As part of my training, I was obligated to spend thirty hours per week working directly with patients. In doing so, I would prove my clinical competence and thus graduate and earn my certification as a medical technologist. Establishing clinical competency was pretty straight forward. I was assigned a particular task, and I would have to perform that task successfully in front of a preceptor who would then check me off. My preceptor was a young lady named Nancy.

Nancy had been working in the department for some time when I first began my training. She was quiet and very unassuming. She was not the most attractive person in the department, but her isolating mannerisms made her very intriguing. Nancy was extremely introverted. For weeks on end, the only words I would hear from Nancy were her morning greetings and her afternoon goodbyes. She always spoke in a voice barely above a whisper. She kept her conversations to a bare minimum. She kept to herself, and rarely would I see her in the company of others. Some would say she was anti-social. Although outwardly she appeared normal, she seemed shy and projected a feeling of being uncomfortable when others were around her.

Nancy was in her late thirties. She was rail thin. Her usual white uniform scrubs covered her petite body in such a way that it was impossible to discern her body’s assets. I could tell that she had small breasts but could not tell how small. She wasn’t very tall. Her hair was dead straight reddish brown and styled to accentuate the bang covering her forehead. She had deceptively pretty hazel eyes and a perfectly sculptured nose. Her face bore a few freckles. She was very fair-skinned almost porcelain-like; the type of skin that would turn lobster red after a few minutes in the sun, as I had witnessed on more than one occasion. In short, she was a skinny nerd.

Because Nancy was my preceptor, she had to interact with me as part of my training. The few times that we did engage in non-work related topics, they were on my initiative. At times, I felt as I were invading her privacy. Most conversations ended as abruptly as they had started. This went on for months. Eventually, over time, Nancy began to warm up to me and would albeit reluctantly, engage me in awkward conversations. Gradually, she opened up to me and I learned a little bit about her. I could sense that talking to me was something new for her. Most of these conversations took place in our employee lounge.

The employee lounge was a room as in the far corner of the department and contained a cafeteria table, some chairs, a raggedy sofa and a bathroom. This refuge area was the place where the employees and students could eat, relax between patients and hide from work. Although windowless and drab, it was a great place to escape. Nancy and I took to having lunch together. It seemed that I was the only person in the department that she would speak to.

One afternoon, after a hectic morning of patients and procedures, I went to the lounge to eat a very late lunch. I walked into the lounge and found Nancy reading a newspaper, her feet up on top of a chair. She seemed tired as the day was one of the busiest we had experienced in quite some time. We spoke vaguely about how horrible our shifts were transpiring. I ate my sandwich, slurped my soda and excused myself to use the restroom.

Once inside the bathroom, I untied and lowered my scrub pants and began to relieve myself. After finishing, I retied my pants, turned on the faucet and began washing my hands. Then there was a knock on the door.

“I’m almost finished Nancy… just give me a minute,” I blurted out. There was no response. Again, there was another knock. Rolling my eyes, I turned and with my hands still wet, I turned the knob and flung open the door. Nancy just stood there expressionless.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Nothing,” she responded.

Confused, I asked again, “What’s a matter?”

Nancy let out a weird giggle and stepped inside of the bathroom door.

Immediately, I sensed that there was something strange about to happen.

She walked past me and turned, her back facing the toilet seat. Now facing me, she lifted her top revealing her midriff and placed both her thumbs underneath the elastic band of her white scrubs pants. She whispered, “Can you close the door, I would like some privacy.”

Without turning my head, I reached behind me and closed the door quickly. My heart was now pounding.

Slowly, she pulled down her pants and in the same motion, sat on the toilet seat. She looked up at me and smiled again as she began to urinate. I could hear the trickle. Her smile widened as the trickling sound grew louder. I stood there frozen in amazement. When completed, she wiped but remained seated. With a slight head gesture she motioned for me to step closer to her, which I did. She easily undid the knot of my scrub pants. My erection was evident as the head of my penis peaked above the top of my underwear.

Nancy pulled down my underwear with her left hand and with her right hand she grabbed my stiff cock. She stared at it intently as she began to stroke it gently. My cock quivered with every pass of her palm. Her cadence quickened as her grip tightened. Oddly, she just stared at my cock as if communicating with it telepathically. Her pace quickened as she squeezed harder causing me some discomfort. Instinctively, she drew her left hand directly underneath my cock and she pulled down slightly with her still stroking right hand.

I exploded at that very moment. My orgasm oozed out in ever weakening spurts. Her stroking eased a bit as she managed to catch all of my sperm with her open left hand. I took a deep breath and pulled away. Nancy just sat there as she kneaded my cum between her fingers. I turned on the faucet for her and she rinsed the cum off her hand. I handed her a paper towel. She dried her hands, stood up, pulled up her pants and walked out of the bathroom not saying a word. I stood in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror trying to comprehend what just had happened.

GretchenRoger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GretchenRoger



Over the next few weeks we repeated this bathroom act with some slight variations. Sometimes we were both standing. Other times she would sit on the toilet. I would never touch her and she would never attempt to place my penis in her mouth. We did it so routinely that I would just enter the bathroom and she would follow. On occasion, I would just pretend to be peeing, and she would hug me from behind, reach around me and jerk me off as she pressed her body against my back. The only constant in all these sessions was that she remained silent every single time.

Unfortunately, this all came to an end when I graduated and found a job at another hospital. Most of the time, I was working odd shifts. This made having a social life somewhat difficult. One night, while working an evening shift at the hospital, I received a call. It was Nancy. I was surprised to hear her voice.

“Hey what are you doing?” she asked.

“Nothing, here bored, getting ready to leave,” I responded.

Nancy suggested, ”Listen I have to work the graveyard shift tonight, why don’t you come over and say hi?”

About an hour later, I walked into the department. Nancy sat at the desk completing some paperwork. She looked up at me and smiled as I entered the office area. We chatted as I assisted her in organizing some patient files.

“I think it’s time we go on break,” Nancy stated. I had an idea of what was to come...

It was nearly one in the morning. The hallway was dark and dead silent as I followed her into the employee lounge. Once inside the lounge she grabbed my hand and began to lead me into the bathroom. I resisted. I did not want to go into the bathroom.

“We can’t do it here,” she implored.

“Nancy, there is no one on this entire floor and besides should anyone come we will hear them way ahead of time,” I countered.

“Oh… I don’t know,” she sheepishly responded.

I grabbed her hand and placed it on my crotch. She smiled at me as she felt my cock through my pants. I untied the knot of my scrub pants and she slid her hand underneath. She squeezed gently and my cock responded in kind by twitching and hardening. She began to stroke it as she had done on numerous other occasions. My breathing became heavy. And then I stopped her. I pulled her hand out from underneath my pants and held it. I turned and walked over to the sofa, leading her.

As I turned to sit on the sofa, I pulled down my pants to mid-thigh. I guided Nancy by the hand until she sat to my right along side me. There, I drew her hand again onto my penis and she began to stroke it again. I folded my hands behind my head and leaned backwards. The minutes passed as Nancy continued her rhythmic hand job. I placed my hand behind her neck and pulled her downward. With a little hesitation Nancy complied. Her mouth was now filled by my fat erection.

Almost immediately, I could feel that Nancy was inexperienced in performing fellatio. She barely inserted the head of my cock into her mouth when she would impulsively retreat, hesitate and descend again reluctantly. I twisted her hair around my fingers and tried to guide her head downward, but she push back slightly. After a few minutes of clumsily trying to suck me, I guided her into a sitting position and leaned towards her; we kissed. She opened her eyes in surprised as our tongues touched. After months of bathroom masturbation episodes, this was the first time we had actually kissed.

Nancy began to grab and stroke my cock again. This time I pulled her away and proceed to feel her breasts over her scrub top. She did not resist. I managed to stealthily work my way beneath her top, and I freed her small breasts from underneath her bra. I stopped kissing her and lifted her top revealing her petite yet perky tits. Her nipples were pink and puffy. Her breasts were so small that my entire mouth covered one entirely. I sucked both tits alternately and I could hear her breathing becoming more and more labored. I slid my hand down her belly. I untied her pants and slowly began feeling her crotch outside her panties.

Her pussy was wet and slippery. I could feel the heat emanating from that region between her legs. Like reading braille, I could tell that her pussy was completely shaved. I parted her lips and inserted my middle finger into her vagina. She responded by pulling my body closer to hers. She began to move her hips as I inserted my finger in and out of her pussy. I began to rub her clitoris in a side to side motion. She recoiled and, in the same motion, pulled away and removed my hand from her crotch.

“You are going to make me come,” she said in a barely audible whisper as if imploring me to stop.

I stood up and extended my hand to her. She grabbed my hand, and I pulled her until she stood up facing me. She looked at me puzzled; wondering what I was going to do next. I moved towards her and hugged her while I placed my lips over hers. Again, we began to make out intensely. Having undone the knot of her pants, they began to slowly drop downwards as she stood until they finally were at her ankles. I placed my hands beneath her panties and pulled them also down.

I leaned into her until we both toppled onto the sofa. With one hand, I helped her remove her right pant leg and panties. I opened her legs and guided my rock hard penis inside of her. Her vagina was soaking wet. Her vaginal canal was the tightest my cock had ever navigated. Although very much lubricated, it took some effort to slide my penis inside of her.

After a few strokes, we managed to fall into a rhythm. I pumped slowly. With every heave, I reached deeper into her. Her face contorted as she “oohed” and “ahhed.” I could hear the swooshing sounds of my penis entering and retreating. She opened her mouth and appeared to be taking deep breaths as she swayed her head from side to side. Suddenly, her eyes rolled back and she pursed her lips tightly. I could feel her knees tighten around my waist. Her body went limp. At that very moment, I thrust forcefully and felt my penis gush inside of her.

We lay there for about five minutes until we both caught our breath. As if waking up from a dream, she looked at me and asked, “What was that?”

“That was really nice Nancy,” I responded. “Really nice.”

We stayed in touch, speaking to each other over the phone. Over time, these conversations became more and more infrequent. On one occasion, I visited the hospital on one of my off days. I was saddened to learn that she had resigned a few weeks earlier and moved to another state.

Published 
Written by TillMorning
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments