Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexual Awakenings (Chapter One)

"A 21 year old female house sitter awakens a virgin 16 year old boy's sexual pleasure!"

64
10 Comments 10
53.5k Views 53.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
Chapter One: Caught In The Act!

I had turned sixteen a few weeks ago, and was always considered a shy teenager. I wasn’t really a nerd, just uneasy around people, and especially girls.

One day, my parents informed me they had planned a holiday for them both to celebrate their anniversary. I was over the moon at the thought of them leaving me alone in the home to take care of myself.

Unfortunately, that delight turned to disappointment as I was told I was ‘too young’ to take care of myself. My parents informed me they had got someone they know, a relation of a work colleague to come and house sit with me for the week. Of course, my mood dropped drastically - great, someone to tell me what to do, what to eat, when to go to bed and all that crap. A baby sitter!

That night I had nightmares, of an old wrinkly woman coming in and taking over my life. I woke the next day in a sweat, and got dressed to prepare myself for the first day that, really, would change my life.

I went downstairs, and heard my parents speaking to someone. I took a deep breathe and walked into the room where my parents turned around and I saw, the only way I could described it now as an Angel. This beautiful young woman, 21 years old and curvaceous. Tight wearing jeans that shaped her ass into a mould within, a blouse that was slightly unbuttoned down to reveal a soft creamy skin and just the soft edges of her cleavage.

“Oh, Steve. About time you got up. I’d like to introduce you to Julia, she’s going to be house sitting for the next week while me and your dad are away!” my mother told me.

“Hi Steve!” Julia spoke to me in her soft sensual female tone.

“Hi!” I replied, after a moment of taking in the vision before me.

My mother turned back to Julia. “Okay, you have my number in case of an emergency?” she asked.

“Yes, but don’t worry. I’m sure Steve and I will be fine. You two go and have fun!” she told my mother.

My mother walked over to me, give me a huge hug which made me feel uncomfortable in front of Julia. “You be a good son alright. I’ll phone you when we get there!” She left with my father as they got in the taxi and rode away, as I stood on the doorstep with Julia and waved my hand goodbye.

We went back inside as she sat down on the couch and looked at me. “So Steve, got any plans I should know about?” she asked inquisitively.

“Plans?” I replied, confused.

“Yeah, you know. Maybe a few friends coming over, or a special girl who I might find sneaking out first thing in the morning,” she said.

“Hmmm, no. No plans. Don’t have many friends, and haven’t got a girlfriend either,” I said, before I took in what I had just said, and went bright red. I felt so small and pathetic.

“Oh well, I’ll be around and I’m sure we can find some things to do together!” she said with a smile that lit up the room.

That day passed quickly, as we ate, watched television and before I knew it the time had reached just past eleven. I had never been in the same house, never mind the same room as a girl for so long in all my life.

“I think I’m gonna head to bed!” I said as I yawned and rose up and walked to the door.

trans_succubus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trans_succubus



“Okay, happy dreams!” she said with a deep smile. I made my way upstairs to the bedroom and shut my door behind me - not realizing it hadn’t shut fully. I stripped down into a pair of boxers I wore in bed and laid down upon the top of the bed.

I laid there, almost naked and the image of Julia kept popping into my mind. I couldn’t get her out of my head, every time I closed my eyes. As I thought of her, my hormones began to rise, and my cock began to stir within my boxer shorts. Rising slowly in it’s attempt to break free from them.

I slowly moved my hand down, and reached under my shorts as I began to slowly jerk myself off. Closing my eyes, and imagining Julia doing things to me, and stripping off, kissing me and being with her.

I pulled my shorts down to my ankles, as my fingers were wrapped around my cock, stroking it hard and fast. Rocking my hips as they bounced off the bed and into the rhythm, soft moans of pleasure erupting from my lips accompanied by deep heavy breathing.

I couldn’t hear that Julia had switched the television off and made her way upstairs, or that she had heard the faint noises coming from my room and came to investigate. She found my door just a fraction open and pushed it a little as she peeked inside.

I laid there, my hard erect cock in my hands. Stroking it, and jerking it hard and fast. Pounding away on my cock, up and down as I moaned and groaned with sexual pleasure of masturbating myself to images of Julia in my mind.

I was close to cumming, when I opened my eyes, and groaned loud. Jerking my cock hard, my hips thrusting off the bed and up as I caught something out of the corner of my eye and turned my head to see Julia watching me jerking off. But it was too late...

I was already exploding with an orgasm as my cock pulsated and jerked in my hand. My white pearly cum splashed out of my cock, as it dribbled down along the top and sides, over my hand still gripping tightly. I still hadn’t mastered the concept of being able to shoot my cum out of my cock yet, as it just poured out and all over me.

As soon as I could, I grabbed at the bed clothes and pulled them up over my lower body to cover my shame of what I was doing, but in truth it was too late as she had seen me stroke myself off and cum. Julia just stood looking over at me, and smiled. “I’m sorry Steve, I didn’t know you were... Sorry!” she said as she closed the door and left.

I scrunched my face in despair as I knew what had happened and the inside of me ripped me apart with emotional feelings of unrest. I tried to relax and be calm about it, but I was almost shaking in disgust at what had happened.

A soft knock came at the door, as Julia opened it and stepped across. She smiled, and handed me a small towel. “I thought you might like this.” As I took it from her she turned and left me alone as I cleaned myself up and tried to calm down from the emotional rollercoaster I was going through.

That night I had nightmares of what may happen. The thoughts of Julia talking to my parents, “I caught your son masturbating in his room, it was disgusting!” I could hear her say. The only saviour of any kind I had, was that she didn’t know I was thinking of her when I jerked off.
Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments