Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shower Play

"I finally have have some time to myself."

23
14 Comments 14
16.0k Views 16.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
So, where I live I don't have much alone time. It is very hard to have privacy. There is one place I know I won't be bothered though, and that is the shower. I have a big tub with a removable shower head. I want to share my experience I had one day while taking a shower.

It was a rare day when the house was quiet, everyone had gone to bed early and I was the last one up. I couldn't sleep at all so I thought a nice hot shower would help me relax. Boy, was I right about that.

---

I start in my room. I take off my pajamas, which are black lace panties and a pink tank top, and slip on my robe and slippers. I pin my hair back with a clip and go into the bathroom.

I turn on the water and let it get warmed up before I step in. As I wait, I take off my makeup and look at myself in the mirror. I see a girl with blonde curly hair held back by a clip, pale skin, dazzling green eyes and a pretty smile.

I untie my robe and slide it down my shoulders a bit. I see my breasts with light pink nipples. Out of habit I reach my left hand up and rub my left breast, just a little, and I do the same to my right one. Then I take my nipples, one in each hand, and give them a little pinch and tug. It sends a jolt to my clit.

I drop my robe so I am now standing completely naked looking in the mirror. I see my curvy hips and my long pale legs. I also see my smoothly shaven pussy lips with just a little wetness on them.

The water has warmed up now and I can't see my reflection anymore in the mirror so I decide it is time to get in the shower. As soon as I step in, the water hits my body. I stand there letting it run down and cover every inch of my body. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in.

I love feeling the water hit my breasts and nipples. I reach up and pinch them as the water falls on them. My nipples start to grow harder, and when they do they become more sensitive, so when the water hits them it drives me wild.

I can feel my pussy growing wetter, and not just from the water, but from my own juices. And then a thought comes to mind, 'the shower head comes off the wall'. I blush a little at the thought of what I want to try.

I reach up and take down the shower head, the water still coming out at full force. I lay down in the tub with my legs spread as wide as I can and I just hold the shower head on my stomach for a moment.

I start to play with my nipples again, rubbing and tugging and twisting. God, they are so sensitive and get hard like pebbles when I play with them. I love the feeling. I love how I feel it in my clit, like they are connected.

I reach down and play with my clit now, I almost orgasm right then, but I take my hand away and hold back.

Aknawiilde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aknawiilde

I know what is coming now and I can't hold back anymore. I take the shower head and run the water across my inner thighs, so close to my tight pussy and clit.

I take my free hand and spread open my pussy lips and shoot the water directly on it. The water is so powerful and the feeling is so new I moan out loud and have my first orgasm of the night.

I force myself to hold my legs open as the water continues to rush out and hit my clit and my pussy. I am afraid I will get too loud and wake up someone so I grab a washcloth and bite down to muffle my sound.

I can feel another orgasm building fast and pretty soon I am cumming hard. I am holding the shower head close to my pussy, my left hand has moved up and is pinching and rolling my nipples. I am moaning loudly into the washcloth.

As my orgasm slows, I take the shower head away and just let the water run over my chest and stomach. I am breathing hard.

After laying there for a few minutes to recover, I stand up, put the shower head back, and finish my shower.

I wash my hair and then I slowly lather up my body with soap, and wash every inch. Paying special attention to my still hard nipples and my sensitive clit and pussy lips.

I turn off the water and dry off. I slip on my robe and slippers and head back to my room. On the way I grab my new electric toothbrush I had sitting in my bathroom drawer. I think it's time to break it in.

I get back to my room, take off my robe, and lay on top of the covers. Putting back on my pajamas now would just get in the way.

I tear open my toothbrush, turn it on, and rub it on my still hard nipples. I lightly brush them with the bristles and it makes my pussy jump. I don't want to waste anymore time so I take the brush and let it run directly on my clit. I am having another orgasm in seconds.

I decide I need just one more good cum before I go to sleep, so I grab a pillow and fold it up. I then take the toothbrush that is still on and hold it between my pussy lips so I can still feel it on my clit.

I climb on top of the pillow and stick the toothbrush in my pussy like it's your cock and I ride it. I use one hand to hold myself up and the other to twist my nipples as I cum one more time. I feel it building and building. I hold back until I can't anymore.

I'm holding back a scream as I start cumming. I fall to the side and squeeze my legs around my pillow as I keep cumming.

Deep heavy breaths and the buzzing of the brush is all that can be heard in the quiet house.

I turn off the toothbrush, climb under the covers, and fall asleep quickly. The toothbrush still inside me, ready to go again in the morning..

Published 
Written by QTpie210
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments