Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silent but horny

"Nude in the pool near a pretty young thing"

7
4 Comments 4
28.7k Views 28.7k
877 words 877 words
In my 20s I got my first apartment of my own, and took advantage of the complex pool as much as I could. I often snuck into the apartment complex pool at night, padding barefoot across the still-warm parking lot, hopping the fence, and slipping quietly into the water before sliding off my shorts.

I'd float and paddle around, enjoying the sensual feeling of cool water on my naked body.

Invariably my cock would harden and I would stroke it underwater as I swam, bringing myself to the edge of orgasm.

Sometimes, when it was late enough and I was horny enough, I'd hike myself up on the side of the deep end of the pool, high enough to position my quivering hardon in front of a heater jet. It was somewhat concealed by the pool house and some tall trees, and was the safer side to be naked in. Looking around carefully and listening for anyone to approach, I'd hold my cock in the pulsating jet until my body tensed, my teeth clenched and I came, streaming ropes of semen into the water.

Then I'd pull on my shorts and leave the pool even more quietly than I'd arrived.

I also visited the pool in daylight hours, soaking up the sun and swimming a bit, sometimes experimenting with revealing swimsuits but never doing anything unusual.

One day, though, I was laying out at the pool mid-day, and as the lunch hour passed most of the other people packed up and left, until it was just me and a young blonde girl of 17 or so.

She was stretched out on a chaise lounge, belly down, with her eyes closed. Her perfectly proportioned body was just slightly tan, and she wore a pink bikini with the type of bottoms that look like boy-shorts slit up the sides. They are no more revealing than a string bikini but somehow even more suggestive and sexy. She had undone the ties holding her top, letting them fall to the side and exposing the curve of her breasts.

I decided I needed a closer look, and climbed quietly down a ladder into the pool. As the water soaked through my thin soccer shorts and exposed the outline of the tiny red thong swimsuit I wore underneath, my cock began to harden.

Up to my neck in the deep end of the pool, I felt emboldened and kicked off the soccer shorts, then tucked them up behind the ladder, before gliding along the length of the pool to where she rested on the lounge at the shallow end.

She lay motionless, the sun slowly baking her perfectly smooth skin.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

I could see the fine blonde hairs on her arms, thighs, and the creamy exposed half of her ass.

My throbbing 7-inch cock poked out of the top of my suit.

She stirred a bit, repositioning her arms under her head and curling her toes. Was she asleep or just resting in the sun?

I looked around and saw no signs of anyone else approaching the pool. Though this end of the pool was more visible, I saw no motion on the sidewalks or patios nearby.

In a move that to this day I can't believe I made, I returned to the ladder at the deep end and took off even the tiny thong, stashing it with my shorts. Totally nude now, with my raging hardon freed and at full extension, I paddled back to her lounge. She was three feet away from the shallow end heater nozzle.

As my eyes ran up and down her lovely figure, I stood up in full view, in the bright sun, right in front of the heater nozzle. My bare naked ass rested just below the waterline and my cock lined up with the jet. I knew I was totally exposed; anyone coming along at that moment would have no doubt that I was naked, and I had nothing to grab for cover, and nowhere to hide.

I pictured this gorgeous young creature before me naked as well. It was not difficult, with only the loose bikini-short bottom to imagine away.

What would she do if she turned her head my way and saw me?

I stood naked, exposed, horny beyond belief, as the warm jet of the heater drummed the underside of my cock, which pulsed with my raging heartbeat. In moments I suppressed a grunt as my balls contracted, my whole body tensed, and I gushed a stream of cum into the water before me. The force of the heater jet tore up the swirling ropes of semen and blew it back towards and around me.

I milked out the last drops of goo with my hand and sank to my knees, slowly pivoting around to see if anyone had been watching my exhibition. There was no one to be seen, but I suddenly realized just how many windows overlooked the pool area. What were the chances that nobody had looked towards the pool for the last five minutes?

If so, I never heard about it. I wriggled back into my suit and shorts, dried off and headed for the shower, knowing that I had just made a memory to masturbate to for a lifetime.
Published 
Written by nuthinbuttnet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments