Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

SPENDING TIME ON MY OWN

"I COULD NOT WAIT TO GET HOME FROM WORK AND SPEND SOME TIME TOUCHING MYSELF."

11
20 Comments 20
49.8k Views 49.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
Walking out of my office, I noticed the cold air hit my face as I crossed the road to get into my car. I was feeling really happy and in a playful mood as I put my laptop and bag onto the passenger seat and so turned on. I knew my partner would still be at work, so I was looking forward to going home and having some time to myself.

As I was driving home, I really felt like pulling my car over and reaching one hand up my skirt, feeling the tops of my black stockings and feeling my black knickers, stroking my warm pussy. I imagined being touched by a total stranger and he was in the car with me, undressing me slowly and kissing my soft skin whilst doing it. I imagined him stroking my stockings and teasing my inner thighs with his fingers, looking at me as he moved two fingers towards the damp area over my pussy.

I let myself imagine that the man touching me in such an intimate way was in full US Navy uniform and had a fantastic smile and friendly eyes. It turned me on just looking at him, let alone feeling his touch. I really like men in uniform, but the one uniform which turns me on more than any other is the US Navy one as well as the flight gear worn in one of my most favourite films Top Gun. The uniform just drives me wild!

As I turned into the road where I lived, I was feeling so excited at the thought of having the whole house to myself and not being disturbed by anyone. Upon reaching my house, I parked the car on the drive, walked towards the front door and let myself in. The house was still and quiet, and no one for company other than my two cats. After greeting them, I left them to do their own thing whilst I walked upstairs towards the bathroom to take a shower.

Wearing a black pinstripe skirt suit, I slowly started to undress myself. After taking off my jacket, I moved my hands towards the zip on my skirt and allowed it to fall slowly to the floor, before stepping over it. Next, I unbuttoned the white blouse I was wearing, slowly undoing one button at a time to reveal a soft, black lace detail bra, hiding my full breasts inside. Sitting myself down on a chair, I gently rolled each stocking from my legs before standing up and finally removing the black underwear I was wearing. I looked at myself in the mirror, stroking my breasts with both hands and feeling. I looked back at the person in the mirror with long dark hair and blue eyes and felt so sexy and attractive.

Stepping into the shower, my nipples became so erect as I moved under the warm splashing water, tiny droplets of water running down my face, neck, breasts and downwards towards my legs. Lathering my body in shower gel, I started to stroke every inch of my body as my skin was covered in soap. It felt so good as my hands began to slide down my stomach and across my hips, down my thighs and around my smooth pussy. I dropped the sponge I was holding and whilst water poured  down on me, I slowly let my hand move down towards my pussy, moving my fingers over the outside, teasing myself with my fingers.

With my other hand, I start to caress both of my large, firm breasts, feeling my hard nipples between my fingers.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

It felt so good feeling the droplets of warm water hit each breast as I touched them. Holding my head back, I moaned as I slowly inserted one finger into my warm, wet pussy. It felt so slippery and creamy inside as I playfully touched my clit, moving my finger over it at a steady pace. Cupping one breast, I imagined I was being slowly fingered by the same man I thought about in the car. I closed my eyes and moaned with pleasure as I pictured him sharing the warm shower with me, holding me close to his naked body as his finger went further into me, stroking me harder and harder until I finally had to let myself go as I felt my body tremble.

After having showered, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked towards the bedroom. I was still feeling so horny and what happened in the shower was not enough for me, so I laid down upon the bed, allowed the towel to fall away from my wet body and slowly parted my legs. Moving my hands towards my breasts, I circled my nipples before squeezing them hard and moving one hand down towards my thighs. Teasing my inner thighs, I started to stroke myself and play with my smooth pussy. I was still very wet inside and as I opened my legs wider, I stroked my hard clit, flicking my two fingers over it, moaning and moving my head from side to side as I added more pressure to the movement.

Squeezing one of my breasts with my other hand, I felt so turned on and imagined what it would be like if someone caught me playing with myself on my bed. I guessed the person would be shocked at first and wanted it to be a man. I imagined him catching a glimpse of my naked body through a gap in the door and becoming hard from what he was observing. I thought about his hard cock, being handled by one of his hands as he quickly wanked himself whilst I fingered my clit. Holding his cock with a firm grip.

As I became more aroused, I moved my hips and arched my back upwards, pressing my bum into the bed as I fingered myself at a faster pace. I had to taste myself, so I removed my finger and licked all the cream off it before replacing it inside my warm pussy. I wanted to see myself come and watched myself, with my legs open in the long mirror opposite me. I could see my finger flicking wildly inside me as looked at myself. I opened as wide as i could to see as much as I could before fingering myself harder to the point of orgasm.

After having just given myself a great time, I allowed my body to relax and stroked my hands over my stomach, breasts and hips. It was so nice to enjoy my body and feel so playful.

_______________________________________________

THIS IS MY 3RD STORY, WHICH I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED WRITING AS THIS IS SOMETHING I HAVE DONE AND ENJOYED SO MUCH. I HAVE TRIED TO DESCRIBE MY EXPERIENCE AS MUCH AS I CAN. I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED IT AND PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND VOTES.
Published 
Written by ANNE1974
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments