Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spunk Obsession.

"My growing obsession with the need for spunk."

16
7 Comments 7
13.5k Views 13.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I can remember the exact day when my fascination with male sperm started. It was a week after my eighteenth birthday. I was out with my first, serious boyfriend in his father's old Ford. He had passed his test a few days before and this was our first time out together in the car, we felt so grown up.

When he drove into a small wood and turned off the engine, I knew what was on his mind, and that was sex. I was somewhat naive about the subject, but knew enough about the birds and bees to know that to lose my virginity in a bout of unprotected sex was not a good idea.

As with all teenage boys, with their testosterone levels like a rocket ship, I knew a downright refusal was not an option. Besides, I was horny as well. Ten minutes of tongue kissing, tit mauling and general groping saw my tits bare and his cock protruding from his shorts.

He guided my hand to the hard cock and I began to rub. He never complained, but I found out by experience, it must have felt as though I was strangling a chicken.

It only took about a minute, but that was a minute I will never forget. One that started my lifelong fascination, which has now become an obsession, with spunk. Over the next month, I must have pulled him off twenty times. Then came another first, which again has become an obsession, watching a man masturbate to ejaculation.

I was totally bemused as I watched his hand flying up and down his own cock, in a manner that was obviously superior to mine. Watching his face, as he closed his eyes at the moment of orgasm, and strings of white spunk shot out to land on my stockinged legs.

I don't know to this day why I did what I did next, but I am so thankful I did. I looked fascinated at the white pools of spunk soaking into my nylons, and dipped a finger in the gooey puddle, scooped a small amount up, and put it in my mouth. As I sucked his cum into my mouth, the taste on my tongue had me hooked on eating spunk for life.

It is important to remember, this was before the days of internet porn, and this was the first time I had witnessed this happening. The closest I had come to porn was watching some four-minute reels of super eight films on a friend's projector. All that showed was a hairy moustached man, plunging his cock into an equally hairy cunt, and fake gasps of passion from both of them.

It was a short step from licking my finger, to licking his cock. And from there to lapping up his spunk from wherever it landed. Then the momentous day I first let him cum in my mouth. As the first jet of cum flew into my mouth, I had two choices, to choke or swallow, I chose to swallow. The feel of the slippery fluid rolling down my throat was like the elixir of the Gods.

Like all first crushes, it ran its course in a matter of weeks, and I was once again without a cock, but more importantly, without my drug of choice, spunk.

My fascination was already starting to turn to obsession. The man was merely the source of the fluid I loved.

My next target was an older man, well older to an eighteen-year-old. He must have been all of twenty-five. I came across him quite by chance; he was sitting in his car watching a ladies' netball game. All those long limbs and tight shorts showing bum cheeks and camel toes. I was walking past when I saw his cock was in his hand, and he was slowly wanking himself.

It was a spur of the moment decision. I slipped into the passenger seat and said; “Don't keep all the fun for yourself.”

And before he had a chance to react, his cock was in my hand.

“Don't worry. I want your spunk as much as you want to spill it, so carry on watching the sporting cunts over there. I will take care of your cock.”

The look of shock on his face was soon replaced with one of lust, as he realised he was about to be either wanked or sucked off.

Just the thrill of a second cock that would be spurting spunk for me was enough to make me nearly cum on the spot. The look on his face was a picture. He watched me closely as I rubbed his cock with one hand while the other one found its way into my panties.

I knew he wouldn't last long; for one thing, he had already been wanking over the camel toes on the netball court. I was still inexperienced, but knew enough to know that the bead of precum on his cock head was a sign that soon the nectar I craved would be mine. I slowed my cock stroking and licked the precum from the oozing slit.

“Oh fuck!” his sudden cry caught me by surprise as he started to cum.

The first jet hit my forehead, the second my cheek, and the third in my now open mouth. Just the feel of the spunk running down my face was enough, and as I scooped up the dripping spunk and fed it to my mouth, coupled with my fingers rubbing my wet cunt and clit to bring about a massive climax.

“Oh my God, that was fantastic,” my anonymous spunk provider gasped.

With one last squeeze of his cock, I pulled out the last bead cum, scooped it up on my finger, licked it off, and with a parting, “your welcome,” slipped out of his car and scampered away.

Over the next few years, I lost count of the number of cocks I either wanked or sucked off. But still, my obsession grew. By now I had long since lost my cherry, but although I enjoyed fucking immensely, swallowing spunk was, and still is my absolute favourite.

Always looking for new depths of depravity, my next fall from grace came about as a result of having to dress and leave my spunk provider in a hurry when his wife entered by the front door a few minutes before I was ready to leave by the rear one.

I had no time to visit the bathroom after a fast and furious fuck. My normal routine after getting a cunt full of spunk was to sit on the loo and using my fingers scoop out as much as I could and feed the fresh man's porridge to my hungry mouth.

As my panicked lover stuffed his fast deflating cock back into his trousers, I picked up my discarded panties, and for some reason instead of pushing them in my handbag, stepped back into them and pulled them up against my cum dripping pussy. A quick kiss and a hasty exit called for.

I was still excited by my close call that by the time I got home my cunt was itching with an itch that couldn't be ignored. I made straight for my bedroom and hoisted my skirt to my waist and ran a finger over the gusset of my panties. That was when I found the spunk had soaked through the material and was slippery under my touch.

As I traced small circles with my fingers on both my cunt lips and clit the feeling was out of this world. My panties felt like oiled silk under my touch and within seconds my body was jerking from my second orgasm in an hour.

My next action surprised myself, but for some reason seemed natural. Pulling off my spunk smeared and cunt juice soaked panties I pushed them into my mouth and sucked the sweet mixture as if my life depended on it. I felt my whole body shudder in lust as the slimy juice overwhelmed my taste buds and slid down my throat.

My next obsession came from the need to have spunk next to my skin. Here I found my sexual soul mate, or I should say soul mates, in the shape of a middle-aged married couple I met on the internet.

John and Sandra turned out to live only about twenty miles from me, so a meeting would be easy. We had started chatting online on a normal day to day way, as both sides gently manoeuvred the conversation around to the subject both wanted, one of the sexual adventures.

After a few Skype video chats, John managed to persuade me to first show my tits, then my cunt. In return, he first showed his cock, and then, the one that made me rub off on the spot. First, he was stroking himself, and then a small female hand appeared and took over.

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

As I watched, fascinated, and rubbing my now soaking wet cunt, Sandra was showing her undoubted expertise at cock wanking. I felt myself shudder at the first drops of precum to ooze from his cock head. Sandra's perfectly manicured red nail first rubbed the slippery fluid of the plum shaped dome, then the nail was inserted into the tiny slit. This was enough to start John's cock to jump.

I found myself holding my breath as Sandra's skilled hand brought him closer and closer to his climax. Soon the tell-tale signs showed his belly heaving, voice gasping, and finally, a load groan as jet after jet of hot spunk poured from his cock covering Sandra's hand and dripping from her fingers.

This was too much for me, my own orgasm ripped through me as I knew both of them were watching, and listening to me cum.

Our online sex life soon reached the point that a face to face meeting was inevitable. Right from our first meeting, we were at ease. We had become used to seeing each other's naked bodies and I had watched John shoot his cum over Sandra's clit as she rubbed herself off. That was a feeling I wanted to experience in their company.

It was in their hands that I was able to indulge myself in every form of my love of spunk I desired. John had told me if I was up for it, he could provide enough spunk to cover any part of me I wanted. When I asked how, he told me that he was something of a cuckold and had in the past invited male friends to fuck Sandra and would be happy to arrange some extra cocks to fulfil my fantasies.

The thought of multiple cocks pouring their spunk over me caused me to bring myself off time and time again as I waited for the weekend to come.

My new friends' house turned out to be a spacious one, set well back from the road in a small private estate. At a little after six on a Saturday night, I drove my Audi the twenty miles to my rendezvous with my ultimate sexual fantasy. As I pulled up the gravel drive, I saw there were three cars already there and assumed, rightly, that my spunk providers had already arrived.

John showed me into the spacious lounge and introduced me to his three guests who were sitting in comfortable chairs each with a wine glass in hand.

“Red or white or maybe a soft drink?” Sandra had appeared from the kitchen. She looked stunning, a beautiful figure encased in a slinky long dress with a long slit up the side showing her shapely leg.

I accepted a large glass of a very good red wine and sat chatting with my new friends and their guests for about half an hour before the conversation turned to the subject of sex. Sandra was obviously used to being in the company of the three men John had invited to the party. She showed no discomfort when two of them invited her to sit between them and allowed their hands to roam over her body.

John walked up to me and led me by the hand to sit between himself and the other man. I was no stranger to male hands touching and caressing me, but four hands at once was a new, and exciting experience for me. The kissing, touching and fondling continued until both Sandra and I were naked and the men in various stages of undress.

When the first cock was offered to my mouth, I welcomed it wholeheartedly. Well aware I was the centre of attention, this only increased my lust for the first taste of a fresh cock pouring its load into my hungry mouth. I didn't have long to wait. Less than two minutes of licking, rubbing, and sucking, was enough to pull hot jets of spunk from the throbbing cock and fill my mouth.

“You did say you were up for anything. Well, now's your chance to prove it, my dear,” John said, as I licked the last drops from the slowly deflating cock in my mouth. “So a little cunt sucking and licking is in order, I think.”

He pulled me down between himself and the third man and stroked one of my exposed tits and we watched as the two, as yet unused cocks made their way into Sandra’s cunt and arse. I had often watched porn videos of double penetration, but to watch it in the flesh, to a woman I had come to know, was a hundred more times erotic.

“Go on boys, fill her holes, spunk up her, make my wife scream out, make her cum,” John's lust was evident in his voice.

It seemed so natural, as we watched Sandra on all fours, tits swaying and one man under her with his cock buried in her cunt, and the other one kneeling behind her with his cock buried balls deep in her arsehole. For me, I was gently wanking both men’s hard cocks, feeling them twitch and swell in my skilled hand.

As the two men poured their loads into Sandra’s waiting holes, John's cock exploded in my hand. I thrilled at the feel of his cum dripping over my hand. The warm, sticky fluid, which had become my drug of choice.

A second later the other cock repeated the event over my other hand. I had barely finished licking my hands clean when John told his two friends to pull out of his just fucked wife.

“Stay on all fours, my love, let's see the cum drip from your holes.”

Then turning to me John said, “now let's see how much you like to eat spunk from fucked holes, shall we?”

Before today, I had never given the idea of eating out another woman a minute's thought. But the sight of the dripping spunk now made it the most natural action in the world. The taste of Sandra's cunt took me by surprise. I had often licked my fingers after rubbing myself off, but cunt juice mixed with spunk was a completely new taste for me.

I felt her shudder as I lapped the last drops from her hot, wet pussy. The fluid dripping down from her arsehole was my next priority and I started to tongue it up.

“Get your tongue up her fucked hole, eat her dripping arsehole, make my bitch cum again,” John ordered. “Frig her clit for her, she likes that.”

The feeling of Sandra's heaving body as her climax erupted, coupled with the taste of her juices and my fingers rubbing my own clit brought me to another climax.

There was one last scenario to be played out on this evening before I left John and Sandra to enjoy their cuckold night and that was for the three men to recharge their balls and perform one last act for me. Sandra watched on in fascination as I played out my final fantasy. First, I replaced my bra and panties then knelt in front of two or the men and pulled out the cups of my bra.

“Spunk in the cups boys, fill them with your slimy strings of hot cum.

I watched as both men shot their loads into each cup and then felt the warm spunk cover my nipples as I slipped them back in place.

Standing up I held open the front of my panties and again watched as the third man and John poured spunk into the gusset and over my mound. It looked so good running down my belly and over my clit and cunt.

Again, as I looked at the white goo in my panties, I didn't want to miss a second of the wonderful sensation I knew I would get as I pulled them back tight against my swollen cunt lips. It was a feeling only a true spunk lover could appreciate, and one I craved.

During the drive home, I could feel the sticky fluid on my nipples and clit. The second I entered my house I virtually ran to my bedroom and discarded my outer clothing. The sight I saw in my full-length mirror was the icing on my sexual cake.

Dark stains were on my bra, over each nipple, and white spunk was covering the front of my panties.

Leaning back against the wall so I could watch myself, I rubbed my cum covered clit through the moist material to my final orgasm of the day. My perverted lust sated, for now, I showered and slipped into my bed a happy and contented woman.

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments