Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teaching Luke sex - Day One

"When his girlfriend dumps him, young Luke asks me on a date and lets me teach him about sex."

35
23 Comments 23
18.9k Views 18.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Apart from the girls I work with at ‘Playthings’ I’ve told hardly anyone about the compact and bijou apartment that I acquired, and I promised them that once I was settled in, we’d have a little party.

I love the peaceful and tranquil setting of my home in the countryside, but when they started a major highways upgrade about three miles from where I live, my journey to and from work became a complete nightmare. It’s the only route I can take, and the work was scheduled to last over eighteen months. It meant that my comfortable twenty-minute drive was frequently taking more than an hour and I knew that unless I took some drastic action, I would just go crazy.

I’m quite fortunate that I don’t have a mortgage or rent to pay, and my personal finances are in good shape. So when the opportunity arose to lease a recently modernised apartment that’s just a few minutes walk from the store where I work, I snapped it up straight away.

The rent was very reasonable, and although it’s not a huge place, it had been tastefully fitted out with a new kitchen and bathroom as well as plush carpets and built-in wardrobes in the bedroom. I enjoyed choosing new curtains and furniture, but my decision not to import any of my clothes allowed me to have an extravagant spending spree, and within two weeks of signing I was ready to move in.

The other thing that started to get me excited was that this also presented me with an ideal opportunity to ring in some changes to my sex life, which to be honest had become a bit too predictable. I’ve always been promiscuous, and seduction is something I’ve always enjoyed engaging in, but that thrill has been lacking of late.

I didn’t intend to just walk away from my regular sex buddies because both Jack and Yvonne are sexually adventurous, and we’ve enjoyed some great moments together, but I decided that this new place was to be my private little haven. Jack works away from home much of the time and Yvonne doesn’t live nearby so during the week I don’t get as much sex as I’d like, but now that I didn’t have the stress of that journey each day, I was free to indulge in my favourite activity.

The finishing touch was displaying some pieces of my erotic artwork on the walls, which I couldn't really do at home since my parents and people from the management team on the complex where I live sometimes called on me unexpectedly. The pictures are very explicit, and make a great talking point especially given what I had in mind, but perhaps not something my mum would appreciate.

My lounge window overlooks the high street, and I hadn’t realised just how vibrant and lively the town centre was at night. Not in a raucous way, but the various restaurants and wine bars were certainly doing a brisk trade, and I was looking forward to being part of that scene.

After spending my first night in my new king-size bed I woke up feeling completely refreshed, but my body clock hadn’t adjusted yet so instead of rushing about to get to work on time, I had a leisurely shower and a proper breakfast. How wonderful it was to take a gentle stroll to work that day rather sit in a monumental traffic jam getting more and more stressed out. The rent and other expenses on my new apartment were worth every penny just to eliminate that horror from my life.

I work in an adult store called ‘Playthings’ catering for mostly women, but also men. We sell exotic lingerie, extreme swimwear, sex toys, lubricants, explicit DVD’s, and all kinds of other sex-related products. I meet so many lovely people and enjoy helping them to choose the right things for them. There have been some occasions where the chemistry has been so strong that we’ve engaged in physical activity in the staffroom or on a date. I decided with my new place so close by, that I would become more pro-active.

I had some cards printed, which are just a soft watermark picture of me with the words, ‘Candy Fullerton XXX,’ in pink and an e-mail address. I was pretty much all set and ready for action, but the first encounter in my new apartment came as a result of a family and friends get-together. It was the occasion of my parents' neighbours twenty-fifth wedding anniversary party when an opportunity presented itself that was just too good to miss.

I’d known David and Shirley most of my life, but their two children were much younger than I was so we weren’t really playmates. I hadn’t really seen much of any of them in recent years so it was nice to be invited and mingle with lots of familiar people. At one point Shirley approached me with an offer to top up my drink and she asked me if I was enjoying myself.

“Very much,” I replied, “It’s nice to catch up on the past, and see how everyone has developed. I must say your son Luke is a handsome young man, and quite bold with it.”

Shirley looked at me and asked me if he’d said something inappropriate.

“Not at all,” I said, “I’m actually quite flattered. He’s asked me for a date.”

Shirley’s eyes rolled in her head and she looked quite embarrassed. “Sorry about that Candice,” she said apologetically, “The poor lad has just been dumped by his girlfriend, and he’s not coping very well.”

This was almost too much information but was all I needed to make the decision to take things further with young Luke.

I discretely wrote my ‘phone number on the back of one of my cards, and when Luke and I found ourselves in close proximity, later on, I handed it to him saying, “Let’s go on that date. Call me tomorrow.”

I didn’t wait around for a response, and I didn’t see him again until just before I left. We exchanged innocent kisses on the cheek, but there was no acknowledgement from either of us that may have indicated the prospect of any future contact.

Around ten-thirty the following morning my ‘phone rang and the caller simply said, “Hi, it’s Luke.”

“Hi Luke,” I replied, “I wasn’t sure if you’d call but I’m pleased you have. So you want to go on a date with me. What did you have in mind?”

Luke was a young man of few words. “I don’t know really,” he said, “Maybe a drink or something.”

I asked him if he was free later that day, and he confirmed that he was. I told him that I finished work at five thirty, and gave him the details of one of the cosy bars close to the shop.

He wasn’t there when I arrived, and after about twenty minutes I was beginning to think that he’d stood me up, but suddenly the door opened and a rather flustered looking Luke made a grand entrance and made his way to the nook where I was sitting. He apologised profusely for being late, but I assured him that it was fine, and having established that he was over eighteen, I offered to buy him a drink.

Once he’d calmed down his personality began to show through, and he was actually very endearing. We touched briefly on the break-up with his girlfriend, but I think the fact that I was willing to spend some social time with him gave him a real boost. Of course, he had no idea what was in my mind, but making him feel comfortable and relaxed with me was a simple first step towards my goal.

I wasn’t completely sure what I was going to do once I’d got Luke back to my cosy haven, but I’d already used an app on my ‘phone to make sure that the ambient temperature was just right. I knew that Luke was studying interior design at college so it sounded perfectly innocent when I invited him back to my apartment for advice on how I might be able to improve certain aspects of my decor, and as I expected, he was keen to help.

He might be twelve years younger than I am, but at nearly six feet tall, he was certainly big and strong enough to make me feel that my attempted seduction would be worth it.

My apartment is on the first floor, and once we were inside I invited him to make himself comfortable then I offered him a drink.

Lissa_O
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissa_O

He was happy with a tall glass of cold coke with some chunks of ice and a slice of lemon, and then I excused myself to change out of my work uniform.

I knew that something sexual was going to happen between us, but I decided to just let things unfold little by little so I chose to wear a nice white lacy bra with a matching thong, and a see-through salmon pink voile negligee. Luke was studying one of my explicit framed images when I returned to the lounge, and although he was mildly shocked by my revealing outfit, he didn’t freak out so I figured that he was okay with it.

Pointing to the picture I asked, “What do you think?”

He sort of nodded before saying, “It’s interesting. Quite unusual in fact. I like the way you’ve captured that moment of penetration.”

I was impressed at his eloquent response and asked him for his opinion on some of the others. “You clearly have a talent,” he said, “I love the way you treat the subject matter. What inspired you to create them?”

I replied that I’m a bit of a sex junkie, and this is just one of the ways that I like to express myself.

“And what about you Luke,” I asked seductively, “What do you like to do sexually?”

We sat next to each other on the sofa and he confessed that he was a complete novice. He admitted that he and his girlfriend experimented with kissing and heavy petting, but they never actually went beyond that stage.

“Did you let her play with your penis?” I asked.

“She just wasn’t interested,” he replied.

“That’s such a shame,” I said, “But you do masturbate, so at least you can get some relief.”

“How do you know I masturbate?” he asked indignantly.

I frowned at him and said sternly, “Come on Luke you’re an eighteen-year-old red blooded guy with testosterone overload, and it would be unnatural if you didn’t. We all do, it’s one of life’s great pleasures, but are you getting the most out of it?”

“I think so,” he replied, “It’s quite a straightforward thing isn’t it?”

“Possibly,” I replied, “What do you know about edging?”

The puzzled expression on his face told me that he’d never heard the term so I felt compelled to explain it to him.

“Edging,” I said softly “Is where you or the person you’re with stimulates your penis by stroking it to the point where you want to cum. That urge is so strong that it’s very difficult to resist, but if you can, then all sorts of good things happen. If you’re having sex with a woman you’ll be able to make it last much longer. Your own orgasm will be much more intense and the amount of semen you produce will be much greater.”

I warned him that it might take quite a lot of practice, but that it would be well worth it in the end.

He took a long sip from his drink and said, “Maybe I’ll give it a try when I get home.”

I moved closer to him and gently stroked his thigh. “Better still,” I whispered, “Why not let me show you the technique that I use? I guarantee you’ll not regret it”

He sheepishly smiled and shook his head before saying, “I’m just trying to get my head round this.”

I pressed my body against his and moved my hand from his thigh to the growing bulge in his groin area.

“Are you okay if I get it out?” I said sensuously.

When there was no reply, I just assumed that he was content to let me do it. When I’d loosened his belt, unzipped his jeans then pulled down to his mid-thighs, I was only moments away from exposing his cock. I knelt in front of him and pulled his jeans off before lifting the waistband of his briefs over his stiffening penis and eased them off to reveal a really nice specimen of meaty manhood.

“Show me what you do,” I commanded softly. He seemed reluctant at first, but I encouraged him not to be shy and, as I watched, he wrapped his thumb and index finger around his shaft just below the head then began to masturbate.

“Do you always do it that quickly?” I asked as he energetically tugged on himself.

“It feels good,” he muttered.

“But there’s no rush Luke,” I whispered, “Here, let me take over and I’ll show how a woman does it.”

His cock was fully engorged, and he was quite well endowed, but I had to physically ease his hand away to make him stop. I told him to place a cushion behind his back and just relax then I slowly ran my finger down the length of his shaft as lay against his tummy. I then lifted it clear with my left hand and began to stroke the tip with my right forefinger. It was a nice helmet shape with a slight purple hue, and when a small bead of pre-cum leaked out of the tiny duct at the end, I spread it tenderly around the head and gave it a little kiss.

“That’s your natural lube,” I said, “But I’m going to add some of my own to make you nice and slippery.”

I reached into my bag on floor by the sofa and pulled out a bottle of lube, which I drizzled over the head of his penis before clasping my entire hand around his shaft, and sliding it up and down slowly. I squeezed it gently as my rhythm became slightly quicker, but it was a nice steady pace that was comfortable for me, and very pleasant for him.

Every now and again I stopped to add more lube saying nice things like, “I love your penis Luke, it’s one of nicest I’ve ever stroked.”

Then I squeezed a bit harder, and brought my other hand into play so that I was now twisting with one and stroking with the other. I also increased the tempo steadily until I detected that Luke was getting close to orgasm at which time I slowed right down to a virtual stop.

“We can’t have you cumming yet Luke,” I said quietly, “I’m not ready to let you.”

I took the opportunity to remove my negligee and Luke asked me if I was going to undress completely.

“Not today,” I replied, “But definitely tomorrow when you come back for another lesson with me.”

“What happens tomorrow?” he asked rather sweetly.

“I’ll tell you later,” I answered, “For now let’s just concentrate on lesson one.”

Another helping of lube and another gentle start soon had Luke moaning softly with pleasure again, but the interludes between stopping and starting were getting shorter. I was determined not let him cum until I was ready, but his balls were like concrete by now. I didn’t want him to feel tortured so I decided that I would bring him off in the next few strokes.

I couldn’t help teasing him just a little bit more so I held his cock up straight with my left hand, and once again just caressed the tip lightly with my thumb and forefinger. I’ve used this technique many times before and it hasn’t failed yet, so I was pretty certain that I didn’t need to do much more than just tickle him like this.

As I slid my left hand slowly up and down his shaft and gently stroked the little area of skin at the base of the head with my thumb, Luke suddenly groaned softly. A lovely jet of warm creamy semen spurted from his throbbing cock followed by another, and then another. Most of it spattered his torso, but as it continued to flow out, my hand became covered in it. I don’t think he could quite believe it when I licked my fingers and swallowed it, but I love the flavour of fresh cum, and just couldn’t resist.

I rested my hands on his thighs then leaned forward, and planted a kiss on his cock as it lay flat on his tummy, “Nice job,” I whispered.

Luke was more than complimentary about what I’d just done for him, and I told him that I enjoyed it too. I gave him a damp cloth to clean himself up, and as he was dressing he reminded me that I’d said something about coming round the next day.

“Yes,” I said, “I’m going to teach you how to pleasure a woman with your tongue, so if you come round about the same time tomorrow, I’ll show you how you can use it to deliver ecstasy, and tantalise your taste buds at the same time.”

He smiled and said he could hardly wait, and I told him to practice what I’d taught him between now and then. “Call it homework,” I said amiably.

We exchanged innocent kisses before he left, and after a bite to eat, I sat down to write this account while it was still fresh in my mind.

Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments