Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tears

2
5 Comments 5
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Anna walked into the lingerie shop with an air of confidence. This was going to be a fun shopping trip. The wedding was two weeks away, and she wanted all the very best lingerie for her special day and honeymoon.

She thought about bringing her maid of honor with her on this trip, but decided it was something she wanted to do alone. She really didn't want anyone but David to see the lovely things she planned to purchase.

A pleasant looking sales clerk approached as Anna was checking out a display of thong panties. "Can I help you with anything?"

"No thanks. I'm just looking for ideas. I'll let you know when I'm ready to try."

"That's fine. Just bring your selections to me when you find what you want and we'll get you into a fitting room."

Anna made her selections. She was used to wearing utilitarian undergarments. Sports bras, comfortable panties, things that moved when she did. She wasn't sure about all this lace and silk, but she knew David would love it. He was forever pointing out models in the catalogues and telling her she would look great in the same outfit. Last year on Valentine's Day he bought her one of those silly red and black things - the lace so stiff it scratched the skin. She told him she would put it away for their honeymoon, and she knew he was disappointed.

"I'm ready. Which fitting room should I use?"

"Here. Let me take those for you. I'll just make a note of which items you have so I can easily find a replacement if the size is wrong."

Anna waited while the clerk counted and categorized. 'Replace, my ass,' she thought. 'She wants to make sure I don't steal anything.'

The clerk led her to a very roomy stall at the back of the store. She could have brought David with her. She could have brought the whole wedding party, that's how big the room was.

She placed her choices on the provided shelf, and started to remove her clothing. The clerk was still hovering. "I'm fine. I'll call you if I need anything."

"I just thought you might need help with some of the corsets. They're a bit iffy if you haven't been in one before."

"I said I'll call if I need help." She didn't want to be rude, but she didn't want the clerk watching her either.

Once naked, Anna admired herself in the full-length mirror. Months of consistent exercise had paid off. She wanted to look her very best in her wedding gown, and she knew she would. Her muscles were taut; her belly flat, and her thighs were elongated and sleek. She and David had laughed at each other on the Stairmaster. 'Let's make a pact to give this up once the ceremony's over,' they said. 'We'll eat éclairs and truffles, and grow old and fat together.'

The thongs were the easiest. She wanted to rip the paper insert from the crotch, but she knew the clerk would have a fit. It was hard to get the perfect feel with a wedge of paper between her legs, but she could try them on properly once she got them home. Most of them fit like a second skin, and she set several pair aside for purchase. She was happy about the results of her latest bikini wax. Everything looked so neat and tidy, and she felt so smooth. She couldn't resist running her fingers across her pussy.

Niyirey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Niyirey

She framed the tiny patch of hair with both hands, and pushed inward until her clit just barely peeked through. One flick with the tip of her finger, and she felt the stirrings of engorgement in both clit and nipples. 'Stop it!,' she thought. 'You'll never get out of here if you start that!'

She chose a burgundy one-piece that would be perfect under her new black suit. Constructed of strong see-through mesh, it covered her body with a hint of color that concealed none of the skin beneath. It was like a sheer silk stocking for the body. Her nipples showed through as dark raspberries waiting to be tongued. Burgundy was David's favorite color, and this was a 'must' purchase. Matching bras and panties, a couple of wicked looking garter belts, and a bra with cutouts where the nipples could protrude. Anna figured they would get a few laughs from it, and she also thought it was incredibly sexy. She imagined David slipping his hand under her sweater and finding a succulent nipple to tweak. Oh yes. David was going to love this.

The piece de resistance was a virginal white corset affair, with long white garters for holding up wispy silk stockings. The bra barely covered her breasts. Just as Anna was admiring herself in the mirror, there was a discreet knock at the door. "Everything all right in there?"

"Yes, I'm fine thanks."

The clerk opened the door and poked her head in. "Oh my. That really does look lovely on you. May I make a suggestion?"

Anna was somewhat annoyed that the clerk would enter without asking permission, but she decided to be polite. "A suggestion? Of course. What do you have in mind?"

"The corset looks lovely on you, but you haven't got it just quite right. Let me show you."

She stood behind Anna and made a few adjustments to the back of the corset. Her hands snaked to the front where Anna could see them in the mirror. The fingers tugged a bit at the bra, and moved it down - under, rather than over Anna's breasts. It cupped her from beneath - made her breasts stand up, and the nipples stick forward as an offering.

Anna drew in a breath of shock as the clerk pinched each nipple. She was ashamed of her own reaction. Her nipples grew to full extension, and proudly swelled before the two of them. She felt a blush of embarrassment flood her face. The clerk smiled and said, "Don't be embarrassed. It's my job to make you see the full potential of your purchase. We want to be sure your man will be pleased don't we?"

'Oh my yes. We do want David to be pleased. And pleased he will be,' thought Anna.

"Thank you. I'm sure I would have figured out the proper position sooner or later. I appreciate your help. Now, would you mind leaving me alone while I get dressed?"

The clerk left the fitting room and Anna stared into the mirror. Yes, David would be pleased. He would love this outfit. He would love Anna in her wedding gown. He would love the thongs, and the panties, and the matching bras. He would love Anna until his dying day.

Anna screamed, and screamed, and screamed until she could scream no more. David was dead. And dead men don't do weddings.

Published 
Written by alitaimoor15
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments