Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

tease me

"not really a poem, but too short for the story guidelines..."

7
4 Comments 4
5.0k Views 5.0k
467 words 467 words
Tease me

My clit isn’t the be all and end all of my being…

A kiss and squeeze of my breast and a bee line for my clitoris doesn’t turn me on or make me all hot… and orgasm isn’t necessarily my only goal…

Talk to me, say something dirty, tell me how you couldn’t stop imagining me all day…

Touch me… everywhere… I love your hands and how they feel on my skin… all of my skin all over my body… make me want you touch me my breasts by NOT touching my breasts, graze your hand past them as you run your fingers and hands over my belly, my sides, caress my arms…

make me want you to touch my pussy by NOT touching my pussy… slowly pull my leg open and drag your nails over my inner thighs, caress my knees and calves as if they were the very center of my being…

Kiss me… everywhere… taste me with your tongue from my neck to my toes, savor my body as if it were your last meal… bite me and blow gently on my skin…

Tease me until I can’t breathe anymore and my hips are arching and I’m trying to drag your hands to where you haven’t touched me… when I try to touch myself, push my hands away… tell me no… not yet…

Take your time… go so slow that I’m begging you to touch me… begging for release…

Smile and answer me with kisses… hands in my hair, on my back, pulling me close, pressing yourself against me, as I try to press myself back pull away… laughing at my need of you…

Cup my pussy in your strong hand and do nothing but allow me to feel the heat that comes from you…

And when you finally start to touch me there, tease me still... all over inside my labia… circle round my clit and tease that too… feel how wet how I am… tell me…

Slide a finger inside, two fingers even… stroke me slowly… (stop worrying about where my g-spot is and if you’re hitting it, cuz I don’t care)… I just love the feeling of your fingers inside me… filling me, making me wetter… slippery… slow slippery noisy strokes… three fingers now… I can take it… I promise… probably more if you try…

I want to cum… you know I want to cum… tell me I can, tell me I can cum now… tell me to cum for you… as you feel me tightening around your hand, tell me to keep my eyes open… to look at you… to not hide anything from you, even this… to give you everything as I release and tighten…

And release…

Published 
Written by ddearprudence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments