Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Telephone Tease, Chapter 1

"I just wanted to make her hump day more interesting!"

13
8 Comments 8
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words
It had been a long Wednesday at work for her. A "hump day" and she had definitely been humping. It seemed like it was one issue after another. It was nearing 3:00 in the afternoon and she was exhausted. Her company was in the throes of a major corporate re-organization and it was taking its toll on everyone there.

She had talked with Me about the problems with the company and how they were trying to prevent a hostile takeover by some major competitor. She told Me how everyone was on edge, worried about losing their jobs, and how much she was dreading the next few days around the office. And so, to take her mind off of the stress that had built up from all this, I decided she needed a little something to pick her up.

I had been teasing her mercilessly all day long. I had called her once an hour all day. At first she was surprised at My repeated calls, but soon she caught on to the pattern I was using. Then she started looking forward to My next call.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I am just sitting here at my desk talking to you, trying to relax Master," she replied.

"Having a tough day, honey? Do you need a little something to perk you up?"

"Uh huh," was all she could muster in reply.

"Well let Me think about it and I'll see what I can do," I said, and then hung up.

In exactly one hour, I called her back.

"Hello babygirl, Still having work troubles?" I asked.

"Yeah, it has been a long hard day today," she sighed deeply.

"Poor, baby. Ok, I want you to lean back in your chair and close your eyes. Just listen to the sound of My voice," I told her. I began to work on her. I told her how beautiful she looked and how much she pleased Me. I told her that I missed her and that I could hardly wait to see her when she home that afternoon.

"Oh, Master. Oh I miss you, too. So much," she said softly. "Thank you for calling me today, it's just what I needed to hear."

"Oh, really?" I said.

"Oh yes, Sir. Your deep sexy voice... it's such a turn on. It makes me tingle just hearing you talk," she said.

"Is there anyone close by right now?" I asked. I swear I could hear her smile.

"No, My boss is in his office on the phone and Becky, the other girl I work here with, took an early lunch," she said in a small, quiet voice.

"Good. Now I want you to do something for Me. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Master."

"I want you to finger your nipples and get them nice and hard, the way I like them," I told her.

I heard a soft gasp come over the phone and I knew she was doing just as I said. "Oh, Master, they're so hard," she breathed into the phone.

"Good girl," I said, smiling, and I hung up the phone. I knew that telling her she was a "good girl" would get to her, it always did.

An hour later on the dot, I called her again. This time I asked her why My voice turned her on. She replied that she loved its depth and the commanding tone. She said that listening to Me always gave her butterflies in her stomach. She also admitted she had been thinking about the sound of it since I called last.

"Now that you have those nipples nice and hard, I want you to pinch them for Me," I told her.

"Here, Master? In the office?" she asked, shocked at what I was asking of her.

"Yes. Right there where you are sitting," I said.

"But, what if some sees me? Everyone is back from lunch now."

"Well I guess you'd better be discrete. Now do as I say," I said. I heard her softly moan into the telephone and I knew she had done as I told her.

"Good girl," I said and hung up again.

The next time I called, I could hear an eagerness in her voice. "Why My dear, are you getting a bit excited? Is this game getting you worked up?" I asked her, smiling broadly.

"Yess," she moaned.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master," she said, quickly correcting her error.

"That's better. Now what has My little slut been thinking about to get her so worked up?" I asked.

"I don't know. Just... stuff," she said, breathing harder. I knew she was stalling and hoping that I would move on to some other subject. Not a chance.

"Stuff? That's not a very clear-cut answer, little one. Now take the ruler out of your desk and spread your knees 12 inches apart and let's try this again," I said.

"Yes Master," she sighed defeatedly. I heard her drawer open and heard her fish around for a moment before the drawer shut again.

"Now then shall we try again? What has My little slut been thinking about to get her so worked up?" I asked again.

I listened to her heavy breathing over the telephone line as she fought to answer. "I, I've been thinking about playing, Master," she whispered. I smiled, knowing I was making her sweat. I loved teasing her like this and hearing the struggle in her voice. I didn't say anything for a few seconds, wanting her admission to sink into her mind some.

"Playing?" I asked, finally breaking the torturous silence. Her breath shortened.

"P, Playing with myself, Master."

"What do you mean?" I asked teasingly.

I heard her swallow again. I love what this 'dirty talk' does to her. It drives her completely mad with desire. It's so much fun.

"I mean... masturbating, Master."

"I see. So you mean playing with your cunt."

"Y, Yes, Master," she moaned, breathing hard.

"Say it."

"Playing with my... cunt, Master."

"Good girl," I said and hung up again.

An hour later I called her again. This time I talked about our upcoming weekend. I asked her if she had plans. I told her that I wanted to maybe take in a movie and if she'd like that. I was purposely avoiding discussing her growing suspense. She answered Me, but sounded more and more desperate as we talked.

"Are you all right, My dear?" I asked, smiling. I was having such a good time teasing the poor girl!

"Yes, M, Master."

"I have to go," I said.

"Ohh..." she moaned in frustration as I hung up the receiver. I chuckled as I sat there wondering what was going through My poor girls head at that moment. By now I knew she had caught on that I was calling her on the hour. So this time I waited an extra fifteen minutes before I called her back.

"Hello, My dear."

"Hello, Master. Thank you for calling me so much today."

"You are welcome, little one," I said, acting as if I was distracted by something else. I kept silent, listening for a few moments to her soft, panting breaths. I knew she was wondering if I had to leave again.

I finally spoke and asked, "Are you wet, slut?"

"Yes Master," came her quick reply. I could hear her breath catch in her throat.

"So, you have a wet cunt then?"

She gasped then replied quietly, "Yes, Master."

"Say it."

"I... I have a w... wet cunt, Master," she said in a low whisper. I could just picture her looking around the office, her face red as she spoke.

"Louder, I didn't hear you."

"Master, I can't! I'm still at work, Sir!" she protested in a whisper.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Oh!"

I hung up.

It was an hour and a half before I called her the next time. I wanted her to think about what she had done. I wanted her to think she was in trouble. I, on the other hand, was enjoying this game immensely.

"Hello, My slut."

"Oh, Master. I'm so sorry. I didn't think before and just..."

I interrupted her. "If I ask you to do something, I expect it to be done. Do you actually think I would ask you to do something that would get you in trouble at work or even fired? Don't you think I took that into account when I asked you to do it? I knew you were at work - I called you remember? I did not need that fact to be pointed out to me."

She gulped. "Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master."

"Apology accepted. Now, are you ready to continue?"

Her breath quickened.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

"Yes Master, please?"

"Good. Now it is just about time for you to be getting off work right?"

"Yes, Master. In about an hour and a half, thankfully."

"Ok, when you get off work, I want you to get into your car and drive to the small riverside park where we first met. You remember that park?" I asked her.

"Oh yes, Master! I remember it very well," she said. I could hear the smile in her voice as she fondly remembered our first meeting.

"Park on the south lot facing the little stone bridge. Call Me when you get there," I said.

"Y, yes Master, " she moaned softly. I could hear the lust in her voice and I knew she must be getting damp from all the teasing.

She could barely contain her enthusiasm as she hung up the phone. She knew it was just a short, 15-minute drive to the park I spoke of. She had told Me before that this park was her favorite place to go to unwind. So as soon as 5:00 rolled around and she could leave the office, she hurried downstairs to the parking garage.

She was trembling as she drove to the park and pulled into a fairly secluded parking spot. She kicked off her high-heeled pumps, rubbing her tired feet. Then she reached up under her skirt and slipped off her panties to prepare for her call. With shaky anxious fingers, she slipped in the hands-free ear bud and dialed the phone. I let the phone ring three times before I picked it up, just to add to her distress.

"M... Master, I am h... here," she said, her voice cracking in anticipation.

"Hello My slut," I said, "In your ashtray you will find a surprise. Open it and tell Me what you find."

She opened the ashtray and I heard her gasp as she found what she was looking for.

"Nipple clamps? Master what..."

"Yes, little one. Now I want you to take off your jacket and your blouse. I want you to play with your nipples until you get them nice and fat and hard, then I want you to put the clamps on your swollen nipples."

"But Master, I..."

"Are you arguing with Me again, slut?" I said, My voice getting stern.

"No Master. I will do as you wish," she sighed.

I hung up.

I called her back about a half hour later. "Hello, slut."

"Oh, Master. Th... Thank you for calling back." Now she was desperate. I smiled.

"You are welcome, my little one,"

"I h... hope your day is g... going well, Master."

"It is, My slut," I said. I let the conversation lag for a moment intentionally. I could feel the tension through the phone.

"How are your nipples, little one?"

"Hard, Master, very hard. And throbbing so..." she moaned.

"Good girl. Caress them."

She mewed as she did so.

"Now slap your tits."

"Ohh."

"Harder."

"Ohhhh..."

"HARDER, Dammit!"

"OHH, Master!"

"Caress them."

"Oh, Master. My nipples... they're throbbing and hot."

"And hard?"

"Oh, yes, Master. So hard. Mmmmm."

"Squeeze your thighs together."

"Ohhh..."

"How wet are you?"

"Ohhh, so wet, Master."

"Dripping?"

"Y... Yes, Master."

"Your cunt is dripping."

"Yes, Master. M... My c... cunt is dripping."

"Reach between your legs and finger that cunt. Play with the wet dripping pussy, slut."

"MMMmmm..." she moaned as her fingers found her slick pussy and slipped inside the steaming hole.

Pet had told Me a number of times that My voice always turned her on, so I continued to talk to her and relax her on the phone. "I can hear the stress in your voice. Let me take it away."

"Hhhmmmm..." she purred. She pushed the button on her car to move her seat back to give her more room and then another to recline to a 45-degree angle. She nestled back into the seat, put her bare feet up on the dash and succumbed to the warm desires now flowing through her body.

"Have you been thinking of me," I asked.

"Oh, yes," she replied huskily.

"I've been thinking of you," I continued. "And my cock has grown very hard with all these phone calls. See what you do to me, My sexy slut? Can you feel My hard cock pressing into you as I hold you tight against Me?"

"Yes, Master..." she sighed. I could hear the faint squishing of her fingers as she worked her drooling slit. She closed her eyes and I could hear the moan escape her mouth as she discovered how hot she already was. Her moisture was running down her slit and onto the car seat below. She slid two fingers in and out of her pussy. She wanted a real cock there, My cock, but for now these sexy phone manipulations would have to do.

"That's a good girl... I want you to get that pussy nice and wet. I want you to wet and ready for Me tonight. I intend to use that pussy tonight and I want that cunt ready for My cock. You'd like My cock in your cunt wouldn't you?"

"Ohh, yes Master!" she whimpered, as she pressed her hand harder against her clit which was warm with desire, her mind was filling with delightful images.

"Can you feel My cock... thrusting slowly in and out of your pussy... harder... deeper?"

She felt a warmth deep in her groin begin to grow. She knew it was her orgasm beginning to rise. "Ohhh God, yes! You feel so... uh... good. Please don't stop. Keep pumping. I want to feel you." She plunged her two fingers into herself more rapidly now as the warmth grew and started to take over her body.

"Tell Me, then. Tell Me what you want, slut. I want to hear your words," I said.

"I... I want your cock, Master," she groaned. I could hear the desperation and need in her voice.

"No, tell Me what you want, slut." I repeated.

"Oh God Master," she cried, "I want your cock in my cunt! I want you to fuck your slut. Fuck me, Master, please..."

"That's more like it. You know how I like it when you talk dirty. I want a foul-mouthed slut."

"Yes, Master."

"Now fuck that dirty cunt! Fuck yourself with your fingers. Imagine it's My cock, My hard thick cock... splitting you in two, pumping in and out of that hot wet hole."

"Ohhh God, Master..." she whined into the phone.

"That's it, My horny little slut. Fuck that naughty cunt. Finger your swollen clit and imagine it's My hand making you squirm and writhe. Now reach up and pinch those nipples. Grab your tit and play with your aching nipples. They are throbbing aren't they?"

"Oh yes, Master, they are... so hard and throbbing," she whimpered, childlike. She sped up her thrusting and this caused her breathing and groaning to increase in intensity. The moans wouldn't stop coming from her throat. I knew she was getting close.

"Ohhh, God it feels so good to be really inside you!" she moaned. "You're driving me crazy! I'm getting so close. Oh, Master, I want you so much. I want to feel you inside me for real."

"That's My good girl. I have to go. I'll see you soon."

"No! Ohh!" She gasped suddenly. She wanted Me to continue, she wanted to cum. "Please, no, Master!"

"What is it?"

"Please Master, please, please may I... finish?"

"No. Wait until I get home. Then, if you ask nicely..." I let the implication sink in. She would have to ask face to face.

She swallowed and in a small voice replied, "Y... Yes, Master."

"I will allow you to remove the nipple clamps, however. I'll be home in about a half-hour. Make sure everything is ready."

"Y... Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

I hung up, smiling to Myself. I owned this woman. I owned her completely.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments