Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Au Pair - Part 2

"The sexy Czech au pair turns up the heat!"

55
45 Comments 45
25.6k Views 25.6k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Martina sat on a kitchen stool, polishing the cutlery, as she listened to the gentle hum of the washing machine. It was a Saturday morning and she had got up early to make up for taking the previous day as a holiday. She hadn’t dressed properly, as she had expected to be alone, and had put her hair in two loose bunches and thrown on a pair of grey shorts and a white vest.

She had been with Olivia and Ben for three weeks now, and had attended to her duties assiduously and not once given Olivia cause to regret her appointment. Yes, Olivia would rather she didn’t go around quite so semi-dressed at times. But she wasn’t so inadequately attired for it to be an issue, and it was only in the morning, after all.

Martina looked up as she heard the door click open, and Ben came through still looking rather sleepy wearing just a pair of combat shorts and a bare torso.

“Martina! You’re up early.”

“Good morning, Ben. Sleep well?”

“Yes, I didn’t know you were… I’ll go dress.”

“Rubbish. You’re okay. I’ll make for you some coffee.”

“Thank you. It’s going to be a hot one,” said Ben, looking at the sunlight, which was blazing through the window.

Martina allowed herself a little smirk and turned to Ben.

“A hot one?”

“Eh? I mean the weather.”

She turned and looked at him, as she plunged the rod on the cafetière and then gazed down at his bare chest and well defined arms.

“You have nice konstrukce, Ben,” she said.

“Construksi?”

“Yes… svalstvo... muscles!”

“Well, it’s the press ups, probably,” said Ben, pleased at the compliment.

She placed a steaming cup of coffee in front of him and stroked his right biceps. Ben followed the contours of her thighs and bum and looked up at her and began to get the first hard-on of the morning.

“I will make for you toast. You like marmalade?”

Ben could have corrected her faulty grammar, but he actually liked the way she talked. It added to her appeal. Almost a week had passed since she had wanked him through his shorts, in her room. Since then she had continued her skilful flirtation and innuendo, which she disguised behind her faltering English. Neither of them had alluded to the incident. It had been left behind closed doors and – as Martina had said, ‘their fantasy.’

It felt unreal for Ben. He was still a virgin, but had now gone a whole lot further than he ever had with a girl. Never the less, there was still so much he didn’t know and had never experienced. He looked at Martina in her shorts and his mind did somersaults. He almost dare not imagine the wonderfully warm and moist treasures that lay underneath. He regularly tugged himself off to porn on his laptop. He had seen close-ups of a pussy, but that was a million miles away from the real thing.

He turned to gaze at her gorgeous bum as she put the slices of bread in the toaster, turning just in time to dodge being caught. In a way, he wanted to be caught. He wanted her to admonish him for his lust. Yet he wasn’t sure if he was ready, or if his pounding heart could cope with the stress. He looked at her shapely legs and the teasingly brazen outline of her pussy lips.

“It will be a minute only. I make for you nice. What are your plans for the day?”

“Cello practise, this morning. Then nothing, really.”

“No party? I never hear that you go to party. Why is, Ben?”

“I don’t know. I’m not… I get invited sometimes.”

“You should party. Always on Friday is party time in Prague. Yesterday night, all my friends will be celebrating for the nice weather and outside. Have you been to Prague, Ben?”

“No, I never.”

“Ah you should do. Maybe when I finish with your Mum, I will show you, and…”

Martina’s flow was interrupted by the ‘terchunk’ of the toaster popping up.

He ate his breakfast and downed his coffee as the blonde au pair fiddled with the controls of the washing machine. She bent down, revealing a sexy inch or so of her cheeky bottom crack. When she stood up, the cotton of her shorts was trapped between the cheeks. Ben was caught between the basic urges to fill his stomach and the demands of his testosterone. He watched her tousled blonde hair, not yet combed, fall around her shoulders, as she piled the washing into a yellow basket. She bent down, facing him and her breasts jiggled freely, visible over the top of her loose-fitting vest.

She looked up and followed his gaze.

“Is breakfast with podívaná, Ben?” she said, giggling naughtily.

“Hmmm?”

“Breakfast with a peepshow!” she translated. You will get me fired!”

She picked up the basket, chuckling to herself and carried it out into the garden, leaving Ben to finish his toast.

After breakfast, the normality of the weekend kicked in. Martina went to the gym, Olivia joined her friend for a few games of tennis and Ben went to practise the cello with his cohorts at the local church hall. His cello kept him sane, as his hormones and the demands of his college work colluded to place him on an emotional roller coaster. On top of all that, he had Martina to contend with. A 21 year-old Czech blonde, who was impossibly sexy and seemed to delight in getting him aroused without any effort.

Marshalling his confidence around Martina had its benefits and Ben had grown a little bolder with girls at college and had begun to feel less of a jerk and was less tongue tied when talking to the hotter students in his group. He knew he had to relate to girls as people first and as sex bunnies second, and somehow all his lustful energy had been directed towards the au pair. It was like even the hottest girls in his group played second fiddle to her. That at least was the positive interpretation of his situation. The other side of the coin, was that she embodied all the qualities that defined his teenage preoccupation with sex. There was a sexual tension building, which he was finding difficult to control. She only had to look at him in a certain way and it would give him an erection. He wasn’t even sure if that was normal. His father was away at just a crucial time in his adolescence. It was hardly something he could broach on his weekly Skype with him and he certainly couldn’t ask his Mum.

As he prepared to pack up his cello, he wondered how Martina was doing in the gym. The corollary of that thought was naturally of her taking a shower after her work out. He was beginning to lose command of his own imagination and it led to his inevitable arousal. He stood up and used his cello case as a convenient shield, as he spoke to one of his fellow musicians. After the events at breakfast and then spending longer in the kitchen than he had intended, he had gone out with his urges unfulfilled. Thinking of the au pair was making his cock uncomfortably hard and balls ache. He seriously needed to sort himself out.

When he got home, he rushed upstairs, but to his dismay found his mother in his room with the technician who had come to install the broadband upgrade. He had forgotten about that, so he took a deep breath and went down to play on his Soccer Wii – taking penalties. It took his mind off things, until he heard the front door go, and Martina entered, her hair all fluffy and looking very sporty in her thigh length lycra shorts and tight top.

“What are you playing,” she asked, dropping her sports bag in the hall.

“It’s Match of the Day.”

“What is? Is soccer game? Can I have a go?”

“Sure. You stand on this mat and press that button when you want to shoot.”

“Okay. I will take a penalty.”

“Sure. Stand here.”

“Here?”

“No here.” Ben put his hands on Martina’s waist and guided her to the right spot. Martina looked round at him, giving him a heart-stoppingly sexy glance.

After a couple of goes she scored and celebrated, which made them both laugh.

“Do you have Grand Slam, the tennis game?”

“Yeah, I do.”

“Okay, we must play some time, and I will beat you.”

“I’m quite good!” said Ben, confidently.

“We will see!” she countered, beaming.

“But now I go to change and study for the English, Ben. Maybe you like to help with me?”

“With the English?”

“Yes. It is well? You can correct my mistakes.”

“Well, yes sure.”

“I just go to change into something and I will listen for you knock.”

Ben switched off the Wii and packed it into its box, and his Mum came down with the technician, and saw him out.

“Good session with the cello, Ben?”

“Yes, fine. I’m going to help Martina with her English…”

“Good. I think she’ll benefit from it. She’s coming on though isn’t she?”

“Yeah, definitely. Ummm… I’ll just go up.”

“Good. Oh by the way. I’ve been asked to take a conference Monday and Tuesday. I’m leaving tomorrow after dinner, so you’ll be in charge!”

“You’re staying over?” said Ben, comprehending that he would be alone with Martina for two nights.

“Yes, it’s in Bath of all places. I’m sure you’ll cope, and Martina’s great.”

“Oh yeah, great. That’s good then.”

“Yes. Well I better read up on the agenda. Are you okay, Ben?”

“Me? Yeah, I’m fine.”

“Good. See you later.”

Ben gave a thumbs up to his Mum went upstairs.

Ben’s genital issues were now becoming a real problem. The realisation of spending two nights in the house alone with the au pair, was producing a kaleidoscope of erotic scenarios and his cock was stirring again. He just needed a few minutes alone to relieve the frustration and he would be okay. He tip toed past Martina’s room, but managed to find the loose floor board, which was the wiring access and it betrayed his presence.

“It’s open,” Ben, came Martina’s silky Czech voice.

Ben froze and pulling himself together, pushed open her door.

Martina was lying on her belly, her knees bent and her feet crossed behind her, as she read a book. She was wearing a short, pleated skirt and a summery buttonless shirt, which was tied above her midriff. She turned over and bent one leg, as she looked at Ben. He wanted not to ogle, but his gaze went straight to her white panties, which were impossible to miss, in the way that she was now lying on her bed. Ben could see that she wasn’t wearing a bra, by the way her up tilted breasts were pointing through the silk of her blouse.

“Come and sit here while I read, Ben.”

Martina had put on a little lipstick and gloss and sprayed on a little of her favourite perfume. He tried to block out the effects she had on him, but it was too much; especially with her sultry smile and that beautiful Prague accent.

“Do you not want to help me with the English, Ben?”

“Yes, why?”

“I think you don’t like to teach me.”

“No, it’s fine.”

“Always it is fine, Ben!” she said, stifling a giggle.

“I’m always saying ‘fine’ it’s me. I know I’m a bit lame, sometimes.”

“Lame? What is lame?”

“Sort of predictable and boring.”

“No, I don’t think you are boring. “You don’t change you, Ben. You are… pohledný...” Martina paused thinking for the English word.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars



“Poledni?” said Ben, not understanding.

“’Nice’… but I don’t think is right. But something like ‘nice’,” said Martina, uncertainly.

“Wait, please. I have dictionary.”

She bent over to rummage through a drawer and as she did so, Ben had an uninterrupted view of her skimpy panties. She flopped back on the bed and leafed through the dictionary.

“So, pohledný… I don’t know what is English meaning. ‘Comely’, ‘agreeable’?”

“Oh I see,” said Ben. “Then thanks."

Martina looked at Ben thoughtfully and twisted a finger around the end of one of the ends of her shirt.

“It is a pity you don’t speak Czech, Ben. We could speak openly. English is difficult. Always I want the right word.”

“I think you’re doing just great.”

“Thank you. If you had Czech, it would be like a secret to make the fantasy.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

Martina sat up and looked into Ben’s eyes, and toyed with the ends of her shirt again.

“Do you like my shirt? Is from Brno. Specially from there I buyed on holiday.”

“It’s lovely.”

“Pull that,” she said pointing to the loose bow around her waist.

“This? It’ll come off.”

“Yes. But it’s my room and so it is my rules.”

“Sure, I know.”

Martina sat up and nudged his arm.

“Are you hard again, Ben?”

“Yes.”

“Can I see?”

“What?”

“Can I see your… dick?”

“Well…”

“Did you think about me, after the time before. It was nice, yes?”

“I think about it all the time.”

“Good. I want to make you come again.”

“You do?”

“Yes. Sit behind me and touch me, Ben. We take it slowly.”

Ben sat up, and his cock was making a tent in his trousers. He grabbed at the zipper and somehow gave himself some space, which forced a giggle from Martina, who watched the swelling in his pants like a hawk.

Ben looked at the door, anxious that it wasn’t locked, but he knew there was no chance that his Mum would burst in. He brushed his hands against her soft blonde hair and breathed in deeply, inhaling her perfume. The warm scent invaded his olfactory senses making his cock throb. His arousal and the adrenaline that was pumping through his veins, made everything seem surreal. He reached round and cupped her breasts through her shirt. They felt so soft like the first time, but sitting behind her, somehow was even better. Her erect nipples moved against the fabric, as he caressed them, her shirt becoming gradually undone.

As he slipped one hand inside her shirt, his other wandered down over her tummy and then to the hem of her skirt. He fondled her bare breasts, pinching her nipples, as his fingers wandered to the top of her legs and within inches of her panties. His heart was beating so hard. He gulped for air, as he massaged the delicate flesh of her thighs. Now he could feel the heat of her pussy against his hand, even through the cotton of her white panties.

Martina sighed, enjoying the attention and she could feel his hardness pressed against her. However, as she said, she made the rules and she turned slowly and licked her lips.

“I think Ben, we should make you more comfortable,” she said, as she took hold of his zip. Ben gasped with relief as she lowered the zipper and stroked the bulge in his boxers.

“I think maybe I make you come now, Ben. Or maybe I want you to come for me later?”

“Eh?”

Martina looked up at him with a naughty twinkle in her eyes.

“You need to come?”

“Yes.”

“Hmmm… poor Ben. I think you have to wait.”

“Oh.”

“Yes, before this, I want you to do me an errand.”

“What kind of errand?”

“Go to the corner shop. The Spa?”

Ben nodded. “The Spa, yes.”

“I think they will have some baby oil. You buy and take here for me.”

“Baby oil? Okay...”

“Thank you, Ben. I will wait for you to bring me, and I read my English.”

Martina zipped up his trousers, after his cock had eased enough after the unexpected turn in proceedings.

“Be quick,” said Martina, with undisguised delight.

“Right. See you in a while.”

Ben closed her door carefully and rubbed the front of his trousers, where his aching cock was still semi hard. It was his balls that were hurting more now. They were so sensitive and he winced as they rubbed against his underwear. He went down and took a handful of change out of his jacket that was hanging in the front porch. It was a hot day now. His walk to the local shops took him past the little park, where he could see some of the girls from his college lolling on the grass, chatting and laughing, soaking up the sun in their crop tops and shorts. He walked a little slower. Some of them were soaking up the sun in their boob tubes and skimpy hot pants. Some sat in the shade of the spinney, reading. They all looked so good.

He continued to the next corner, where the line of shops included the small general store. A small dog that was tethered to a post yapped at him mockingly. What exactly had Martina on her mind? Why was she teasing him so much? He thought about her gorgeous body. She was so fucking hot!

He purchased the bottle of oil and returned home with the sun on his back. His stomach was now full of butterflies, as he couldn’t imagine what was going to happen next. Every time he thought about Martina, when he imagined her voice and her beautiful tight body, his cock stirred. The constant arousal was making his balls sore. They felt heavy, like his sack could hardly contain them for a lot longer if he didn’t come.

Once home he rushed upstairs and tapped on her door once.

“Yes?”

“It’s me.”

“You can come in, Ben.”

Martina was facing him, lying on her side, and she was reading a book that she had propped against a pillow.

“I got it.”

“Thank you, Ben. Put it on the side there.”

“You don’t want it now?”

“No. I never said I wanted it now. You make your own conclusions, I think.”

“Oh.”

“So, where were we, Ben?”

“Ummm… I’m not sure.”

“Oh dear. Is it hurting?” she said, looking at the way he was holding his packet.

“Yeah… quite a lot actually.”

“You have to learn to control yourself.”

Ben didn’t know what to say. It wasn’t funny anymore.

“Okay.”

Martina closed the book and looked him up and down. Then she sat up and smiled one of her smiles and slowly took off her shirt. Her breasts were so perfect, the way they tilted upwards. Her nipples were like two juicy pink, just-ripe cherries.

She stepped off the bed and went to undo the catch on her skirt. Ben looked on, his body racked with arousal. Martina walked towards him and slipped her index fingers inside the top of her panties and pulled them up. Her pussy lips were inflamed and were swallowing the cotton. Ben stared at her little groove. He could see the slight translucence of the fabric which hinted at her own arousal.

She stepped forward again until she could touch him and began undoing his trousers. When she had removed them, she gripped the waist band of his pants and peeled them off, slowly.

“Now I make you come,” she said.

Ben shivered as his manhood sprung up, his bell end huge and engorged.

“Wow! Ben, you are really hard.”

“I know.”

Martina lifted his dick with her fingers and stroked the top of his shaft with her other hand.

“Oh fuck! Martina, that’s lovely!”

“I make it more lovely. Give me your hand,” she said.

She took his right hand and guided his fingers towards her panties. She manhandled his fingers, thrusting them between her legs as she took his cock in her other hand.

“Ooh shit!”

“You like my pussy?”

“Yes,” he grunted, barely audibly.

As his fingers rubbed against her pudenda he could feel the cotton become wetter, until it was like she hadn’t got any panties on. His fingers were tracing along her lips, as they pushed the cotton into her and he touched the outer lips of her labia. The mutual sensations were wonderful, Martina making gentle sighs of pleasure, but she was very much in control and his cock was pounding in her hand, her touch light like a feather.

Knowing that she was taking him to the point of no return, she released her hold and took his hand, leading him towards her bed. Then she sat on the edge of the bed and took the head of his penis between her finger and thumb. She massaged his cock in a gentle figure of eight, her other hand stroking his balls, which were hard and full.

Ben looked down at her breasts and her smooth taught belly and thought how he would love to come over them. She was touching him so softly, gliding her fingers over is nob, but not enough to make him come.

Ben stood there, his buttocks tense, his firm legs only just holding up as she wanked him. He wasn’t sure how much more he could take of this. He knew it wouldn’t need much more stimulation to send him over the edge and relieve the hours of torment. He had heard of guys being blue-balled and he had been in a similar way before, but not like this. This was blue-ball and some. The flood of stimuli that he had had to endure during the day, culminating in Martina’s merciless teasing was a totally different level.

Martina slipped off the bed on to her knees and gazed up at him. Ben stood helpless, his cock twitching visibly as she stroked the shaft. She focused on the slit, where a bead of precum had emerged and she licked it with her tongue. A dirty smile spread across her face as she rolled her tongue around his glans. She could feel him pumping against her cheek, as she held his hot member against her face and then stroked her lips along his little banjo string. Ben groaned as she licked his cock, occasionally planting little kisses on the end. She almost but not quite enclosed her mouth around it, just coating him with her saliva.

She gripped the bell end a little more firmly with her fingers, moving the skin up and down as her tongue flicked the tip. Her finger nails dragged against the flesh of his shaft and then up towards the end, which was now becoming a deep crimson. A steady rivulet of clear precum oozed from the tip as her lips caressed his bulbous cock end. Martina looked up at him, his face grimaced from the torment of pleasure and pain. She drizzled a little spit over the end and rubbed it over his helmet, and proceeded to bring him to a climax, tickling his raging hard phallus until he could take it no more.

Martina closed her eyes as he came and his loud groans preceded the splash of hot spunk on her cheeks and nose.

“Uuurghhh! Aaaah! Fuck! Yes!”

“Yes Ben. Come!”

His legs were buckling as a second wave of orgasm released another hot rope of cum, splashing on her chin and running down her breasts.

“Ooh Ben!. It’s a lot!”

She took his dick and milked the end, drawing the last few drops over her breasts and rubbing the slick of semen into them.

“They say it’s good for the skin.”

“Do they?”

He looked into her mesmerizingly sexy eyes as she spoke, his cock still pumping after his huge ejaculation.

He was getting his composure back as his Mum’s voice could be heard from the bottom of the stairs.

“Ben! Have you got a second?!”

“Shit!”

Martina laughed.

“Get dressed quickly, Ben. You will be in trouble! Ha ha!”

Ben smiled nervously, pulling on his T shirt and hopping around on one leg, as he struggled to find the opening to his trousers. He had got his first blow job now – kind of. Now, he had two full days to look forward to, when he would be alone with Martina. What that was going to be like, he couldn't imagine. He would find out soon. 

To be continued…

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments