Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The favor

"Education is a duty for all of us."

4
4 Comments 4
9.0k Views 9.0k
546 words 546 words
The Favor.

When I was Master-at-arms at the W.A.V.E. barracks in Roosevelt Roads, Puerto Rico, the women got to know me pretty well. They became comfortable enough with me to change clothes in front of me when I was in their rooms for business or socializing. I didn't realize how comfortable they had become until one day when Tammy and Penny asked me to come to their room. It was my day off and I was dressed for the beach, t-shirt and trunks. I stopped by their room intending to proceed to the beach afterwards.

"We have a big favor we'd like to ask you."

"What's that, Tammy?"

"We were talking about boys the other day, and we found out neither one of us had ever seen a man masturbate."

Well, there were a few hard blinks from yours truly at that point, but my voice, thankfully, was steady as I replied.

"And you'd like me to . . ."

"If you wouldn't mind?"

I looke at the two. Tammy was small, brunette and shaped like a wet-dream. Penny was tall, blonde, a beach babe from Clearwater, Florida. I'd never been with either of them, I had them in my "too young" list. Neither one was 20 yet.

"Okay, did you have something specific in mind?"

"Just stand in front of us while we sit on the sofa and do it, please?"

"Well, usually when a guy does this he has some sort of visual stimulation, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, we figured that would come up."  They both stood and rapidly removed their clothes, a quick process as neither was wearing underwear. They sat down on the couch and "opened up" for my viewing pleasure.

IvyHerman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHerman



I took my shirt and shorts off and moved close to them.

"Have you ever had the opportunity to really check out a man?"

"Not really, it's always been whip it out and stick it in for me."

"Same here."

"Well, feel free, and ask any questions you want."

The next ten minutes were spent with four hands roving and seeking over me cock and balls. There were two "Ouch" moments, but nothing serious.

"Please, do it now," said Penny in a husky voice.

"Okay, but the more visual stimulus you give me, the better the show."

They immediately started touching themselves at crotch and breasts.

I started stroking my cock and smiled at them. "You can be more stimulating than that." Penny got the hint and reached over to stroke Tammy's pussy. Tammy was quick to return the favor.

When I saw they were about to loose their sense of concentration completely I finished off with a stream of semen that landed on Tammy's chest and belly. Penny leaned over and licked it off.

I stood still for a minute and watch as they took care of each other with their hands.

"I hope this has been educational for you two," I joked.

Penny looked at me, then at Tammy, and said, "Yeah, I learned I like to watch, that I'd love to fuck you, that I'd love to fuck Tammy, and that I'd love to fuck you both at the same time."

"My thoughts exactly," Penny came back.

That evening was a very nice time for all.
Published 
Written by GunOfASon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments