Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lake

"Just a nice quite weekend if you could ignore the moans and screaming."

11
8 Comments 8
26.8k Views 26.8k
4.7k words 4.7k words

The Lake

This is more than just a fuck story, more than just a one night stab at something that may, or may not make you feel bad afterwards. This is a plan to bring three people to a spot in their life where it don’t make any difference if it is a dick or a pussy that makes them happy. A spot where it is more than just the act of sucking dick or eating pussy, it is bringing extreme joy to another person. Of taking care of another how you would like someone to take care of your needs.

I started with a trip out of town to lake, this is my second home and to honest it is nicer than my place in the city. But this story is more than just the location of where it is to occur it is about what is going to occur.

The area of the lake is a wonderful spot to just sit back and let the feelings of the moment take over. Not just one time or one night but for the entire weekend. 2 nights and 2days of grabbing and sucking and fucking anything you might want to try. No holds barred. No refusals, no pain, just pleasure and cum and cum and pleasure.

We all will have to make some adjustments to our normal feeling on sex, no more "I can’t do that" to an OK I will do that.

Paul, at first was reluctant to try he was the last one to get on the cum train we started.

But he has enjoyed the fruits of my labor so much lately that he was afraid to say no. He decided that he was going to go along for the ride, and what a ride it will be. It took his wife quite along time to convince him to go along with her plan but when Pat puts her mind onto something she usually gets her way.

There were some things I had to overlook. If I were going to pick someone to have a weekend fling with it probable would not be someone with a much bigger dick than I. But that is something I would have to deal with. As Pat says he has, what shall we say, a huge member.

There is only one rule for the weekend and that is the person in the middle of the bed has to take care of the other two folks, No exceptions. It will be one at a time, with the only touching allowed by the two on the ends is kissing.

After arriving we had to decide who was going to be in the middle first. That was a no contest, the old saying, "if mommy ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy" kicked in.

Pat is the first in the middle of the bed.

The sun was setting and the weather was just great, but everyone had more on their mind than warms days and relaxing nights. We all made sure that before each group grope that we were clean and ready for action.

Pat was more than ready, she stripped off and jumped into bed with no pushing by anyone, Pat were ready for this, 2 guys, 2 dicks, and 4balls full of cum. Pat were in heaven

Paul and I slowly lay on the bed wondering who Pat would do first, well we did not have to wait long for the decision, Pat sucked Paul’s dick into her mouth with all the lust that had been building up since she came up with this idea.

I lay there and watched and saw his dick getting bigger and harder with each stroke of her mouth. It is quite nice to sit back and watch the look and moans of another while he is getting his dick sucked, it was quite exciting. And not to leave me out of the mix Pats hand would make it over to my dick and every once in awhile and stroke me making sure I was getting in on the excitement.

I watch for awhile and started to feel left out but I remembered the rules and was kind of stuck in what I could do. By now Paul’s dick was at full length and to say it was massive is not really giving it justice. I could only wonder how I was going to take care of it. Pat had her mouth a little over his head and was fisting him with her hand. There was lots of room on that pole I think she could have put both hands on it, end over end and still had more room.

Pat sucked on Paul’s dick for it seemed hours and every time he was close to coming she stopped, I could see the veins throbbing on his dick, his balls were starting to tighten up getting ready to cum, but Pat would have none of that.

Pat then turned so her pussy was close to Paul’s head and commanded him to suck it.

He buried his head in that pussy and started slowly at first but she was ready to cum.

She started fucking his head moving her pussy in grinding motions. I could tell by the moans and the look in her eye she was coming.

Paul kept on her pussy he just could not enough of it, Pat came repeatedly but she was always ready for more. Pat then sucking on his dick again and some precum dribble out. After a few minutes I saw Pat look up at me and our eyes locked, then she started to tease me. She held Paul’s dick in her hand slowly stroking it up and down and licking the head like a cone. Then she looked over toward me and mouthed the words; "You want some".

Pat knew dam good and well I did, but she teased anyway. After a few minutes she motioned for me to sneak down to where she was working licking the head of that massive dick. Paul was still sucking Pat’s pussy and his head was buried so he could not see. As I got closer Pat held his dick for me and whispered, "Take a suck, it is good"

I slowly lowered my head and could feel the heat of his dick. I could tell his smell was different than mine as I continued to get closer to my prize. As I opened my mouth Pat surprised me and pushed my head down and his dick slid it my mouth. Pat would not let me move and just held my head with Paul’s dick in my mouth.

 

No movement, Pat held my head stationary, just the feeling of a hard dick. Every once in awhile it would throb, as he was getting more and more excited from sucking Pat’s pussy. When it did a small amount of cum would seep out the head and into my mouth.

Loved it.

Then Pat pulled my head off and took over the job, I knew Paul was ready to blow and she wanted to get into it.

I watched as Paul laid back and letting Pat suck his dick; his face was all wet from eating her pussy and glistened in the light. I thought that he would never know it was my mouth on his dick for awhile but I guess it is kind of hard to hide a mustache. He looked over and me and smiled pointing to my upper lip. Oh well.

I slid over closer to Pat two so I would not miss a beat, Pat’s head was a blur and Paul was leaning back with his eyes closed. I have no idea what the fuck happened but just sitting there watching I started to moan along with the two of Pat. I could smell Pat’s pussy juice on Paul’s face and just wanted a taste. Honest!

So I just started licking the juice off his chin I could taste Pat and it was wonderful, licking the cum off Paul’s face. Then something happened that I had not counted on Paul suddenly turned his face and put his lips on mine. I was licking Pat’s juice one minute and had a tongue in my mouth the next. I don’t know what came over me but I returned the tongue and we continued on like that while Pat finished sucking his dick.

My mouth was on his, tongues buried and flicking it was strange at first but I got into it.

I held his head in my hands and gently kissed his lips. I suddenly felt him tense and could tell he was ready to cum, I buried my tongue in his mouth and heard him moan as he filled Pat’s mouth with cum. Pat opened her eyes and saw what was going on and started sucking even faster. Just watching both of her favorite guys holing and kissing each other was enough to get Pat off. Her mouth was full of cum and she could not be happier.

She decided to swallow this load herself and busied herself with swallowing as fast as she could.

 

 

Part two.

Now we had to figure who was going to be in the middle for the next part, we had stopped and rested and went over the actions of the last few hours.

It was not big deal just three friends talking and getting ready for the next adventure.

Things were quite at first but as time wore on Pat could feel the sexual tension start to build. I was going to volunteer to be in the middle but Pat and Paul had other ideas.

Paul was the first one to step up and decided he wanted to be in the middle, I just went along with it trying to imagine what might be in store for us. I did not have to wait long at all as I lay down and took off my sweat pants I was grabbed in a big affectionate hug.

Paul said he was not sure how he was going to feel about doing anything when he first started but now he was into it he could not wait to try things out. With that he went over and gave Pat a big wet sloppy French kiss. Pat felt his tongue was going back to the end of her throat, he was not trying to be sloppy, it just turned out like that.

Paul French kissed Pat for a few minutes as I watched and I wondered where I was going to come into the mix, I thought I might get left out. But not to worry my turn was to cum, so to speak.

After a few minutes Paul leaned over toward me like he was going to say something and I leaned forward to hear it. What he said was "I want to suck your dick; I want you to cum in my mouth". No problem from me, I told him.

I laid back and waited for the sensation to take over, and almost at once felt a new set of lips taking my dick deep in his mouth. Now I ain’t no slouch and have been sucked by many folks but this one was a first. To be sucked off by a husband and wife.

Now that is a new one on me. I am been sucked off by men, women, and both but never a husband and wife.

To be in both of there mouths my cum shooting down both of their throats, now that was different.

I looked down as Paul hesitated to go down the entire length of my dick. I watched as his head worked up and down and could only think what was going through his mind. I started to take control of the situation as I did not want to cum right away. I wanted this to last. So I slowed him down and guided him toward my nuts. I wanted them sucked for awhile. Paul was glad to oblige and started sucking my nuts in his mouth. I could tell he was starting to get into this as his dick was hard and kept getting in his way. But he kept sucking my nuts. He then started to work his way under my nuts and was sucking in between my ass and nuts. It was a great feeling but as he was that close I wanted him to lick my ass, put his tongue in my ass, just to feel what is was like.

As he was reading my mind or something I feel this big, wet tongue go into my ass he licked and sucked for awhile like he was working on a pussy and as fast as he started he stopped. He again turned his attention to my dick, and I let him. This time no control, I wanted to coat his mouth and throat with my cum, and it turned out that is what he wanted too.

His head became a piston, up and down, over and over. I started pimping him, I asked,

"You want to taste my cum?" Yes he weakly replied.

"Then tell me how much you want it", I asked. The more I talked to him the faster he went, now I knew I was going to blow a big wad, after watching Pat and Paul fuck and tasting Paul’s dick I was ready, I needed to blow a load into someone and quick.

Paul was that someone; he was deep throating it when I shot the first load. I took him by surprise but he did not move. I shot all my cum into his mouth and he sucked in all down, all except the last bit of the load.

skinny_sis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_sis

He reached over to Pat and kissed her spilling the cum from his mouth into hers.

Now that is what I am talking about.

Just tell me how so you follow up a deal like that, what could possibly be next. What can be as good?

Hold on boys and girls the best is yet to cum. Paul was not done, not by a long shot, my dick started to soften and he decided to lick the last remnants of cum from it. He lay his head down on my stomach and just gently sucked my dick clean, what a guy, I was hoping I was going to be able to return the favor and soon, but Pat had other ideas.

It was her turn she wanted to make sure she got her pussy filled with some hard dick and quick. Paul still had a raging hardon from when he blew me so to fuck some pussy would be no problem.

Paul jumped on top of Pat and with no more than a "nice pussy thanks mam" started slamming his dick into that wet pussy. With all the foreplay I am sure it might have been a little larger than normal and Pat made a little moan when he first mounted her. I was stuck watching but it was a good sight to watch, that glistening dick sliding in and out. Both had their eyes closed and were getting down to the basics a good old fashion missionary fuck. Sometime the tried and true methods are the best.

It did not take them long to get done. But that was ok with me, cause after the next rest was my turn in the middle and I was not sure what I was going to do. After all this, to still have some reservations was kind of silly but there it was.

I had no problem doing the deeds but just wondered how I would proceed. Only time would tell.

 

 

Part three

Now I have never been one to give up control and this was one time I had plans to keep it. I decided to entice and play with both of them until they were ready to pop. Stop and start over again. I am quite patient when I need to be and this was one time I was going to play it to the hilt.

I made sure that everything was set up, folks cleaned up and rested and ready for a long afternoon. This was going to be a watershed for me, getting to fuck a husband and wife at the same time and I was going to make the most of it.

I started on with Pat, I wondered what Paul would think if he saw me taking my time and just kissed her. Long, hard and passionately. So I did. I held her face and whispered sweet nothings as I forced my tongue into her mouth. She responded to my attack. After a few minutes I started to whisper in her ear, I wanted her to say the words, I love you.

I know I am a controlling shithead but I wanted Paul to hear it, I know she would not have meant it but I just wanted to see what he would do. Now we are talking about someone who just awhile ago sucked my dick like he had been giving blow jobs all his life but to hear his wife say " I love you" to another person took this to another level.

What he did not know is that I had the same plans for him, his turn was yet to come.

I leaned into Pat’s ear and started using my tongue slow, deliberate and wet. I started whispering to her how I was going to suck her pussy with the same tongue and after awhile come back to her mouth and make her lick all the juices from my face.

My fingers were playing with her pussy and I had three buried in and just let them rest there. I asked her "want me to eat your pussy?" she moaned. I told her I could only eat her out, if she truly loved it. Now I was talking about eating pussy but I said the words loved it. She agreed, that she loved it, meaning eating her pussy. So I repeated it, I told her I was getting ready to eat her and get her off and could only do it if she really loved it.

But this time I said, "If you really loved me"

It worked she repeated the words I used and started yelling, "suck my pussy, I love you"

It had worked I got her to say what I wanted, so I sucked her pussy. It did not take long and she started thrashing around on the bed, I was covered in pussy juice, I let her get off twice and stopped for a moment. Enough for her now it is Paul’s turn.

I looked over and Paul was just laying there watching his wife scream about how she loved another man and coming all over his face, I don’t know if he really knew how to feel. Even though I have no idea where his head was, his dick was really into it. I looked down and saw it growing bigger than before. Stiff and throbbing.

Pat started screaming that she wanted to fuck Paul and he wanted the very same thing. He started to make a movement in order to slam his dick into her. I knew I needed to move fast and I did. I slammed that dick in my mouth as fast as I could, that slowed him down. Nothing gets guys attention like a good blowjob.

I went down so fast that I started to gag a bit. After all this boy had a big dick, I overcame that and started deep throating him like the best. After all this was not my first dick I sucked but by far the biggest. If most guys would be honest they would admit that at one time or another in their lives they have sucked a friends dick. It just happens.

Guys are out drinking and bullshitting and start talking about women and next thing you know somebody’s head is in somebody else’s lap. On most occasions it is the other persons idea and you have a friend of yours sucking dick. After you are done it is expected to return the favor so what’s a guy to do. They were always surprised when I took so long to get them off. It the difference between just sucking dick and giving a blowjob that he would remember. Taking my time and working up a good big load of cum. Then, unlike what they did in spitting out my load, I always swallowed; I just loved the stuff, the taste, and the feel.

So here I am with Paul; I am giving him one of the best blowjobs he has ever had, after all whom better than another guy to know what feels good and what works, right?

His dick was throbbing and leaking out small drops of cum, I really enjoyed the taste but it was not time to let him cum just yet. I stopped sucking his dick and started licking his balls, my oh my were they big. Due to the fact that we had all trimmed the hair around the middle there was not a lot to keep me from playing with them and mouthing them.

Then I started to work my way up Paul’s stomach just licking and nibbling, I took a few seconds and looked over at Pat, she was enthralled. She was watching another man give her man a blowjob and had her fingers buried into her pussy, she was a non-stop cumin machine and was having organism after orgasm. Now it was Paul’s turn, I had sucked a number of dicks but had never kissed another man. I guess it was just a thing to do. You know it is all right to put your dick in my mouth and cum, but not your tongue.

This time I was getting pretty turned on and decided to go for it, I came up to him and started whispering in his ear, while I slowly stroked his dick with my hand.

I asked him if he loved the way I sucked his dick to which he replied "yes". Then I grabbed his face and lowered my mouth onto his. At first it was just a peck and he said my mustache tickled. I told him to live with it and he opened his mouth and stuck his tongue into my mouth. Not bad.

We made out for a good long while as Pat came closer to watch her husband kiss another man. I used the same method on Paul that I did on Pat and before long I had him telling me he loved me too. Knowing what he meant he loved my blowjobs but he said what I wanted him too. ,

Now I had the both of them telling me they loved me in front of the other and I truly believe that at the time they meant it. To a point.

I decided it was time for the big guy to be rewarded his dick was starting to expand and I was afraid if he did not get a nut soon it would explode. Not literally but just cum with out my mouth over it.

So I got back to my task. I directed Pat over and she started kissing Paul where seconds before my mouth had been. Then I started deep throating his dick again. This time I did not car about taking time I just wanted that load in my mouth. After a few minutes I could feel his balls start to tighten up and knew he was ready to shoot his load. So I backed off for a minute of two. I just wanted this to last a while; I was enjoying it too much.

By now Pat was sitting on Paul’s face and he was sucking her pussy for all he was worth.

This was working out pretty well, we all know women have a ton of organisms in them but older men only have one good one, at a time.

Pat came over and over and I had all the time in the world to work over Paul’s dick.

I put that big dick in my mouth again and I swear it got bigger, now this boy had a nice size piece as it was but this was getting ridiculous. I just let it rest in my mouth with my lips half way down the shaft. I could feel him jerk every time Pat came again and cum dribbled out his dick. I swallowed it down.

Now I was starting to get wired, I had to have that cum, my head started working up and down, my lips on this other mans dick, and I started moaning, I had to have that cum. Even with my mouth over his head and three inches down the shaft I had room to put my hand around the entire shaft and move up and down. Now that is a good-sized dick.

It was only a few seconds after that thought that I got my wish. Paul started screaming about how he loved me, he loved Pat, and he loved everyone about that time.

And blew a wad in my mouth. The first one was big, I mean a large load, and I backed off to let it fill my mouth. What I was not ready for was the following squirts from the head of his dick.

I guess I had played with him too long as he really worked up a large load. The hallow of my mouth filled in a second and I had to start swallowing or loose a bunch. I did just that, I swallowed for all I was worth. I had plenty to share, I had my fill and it keep coming, I shared some with Pat, she lapped it down, and went back for more. His dick was still jerking and with each movement more cum, I lapped up some more, Now I shared some with Paul, he opened his mouth willingly and took a mouth full.

Now he was started to calm down and I had a second to rest, I just decided to lay my head next to his dick and clean it off for him. After all I made the mess might as well clean it up.

With all that was going on I had forgot about me. I still had a pretty good size boner and was in great need of getting a nut off. Then I decided that I wanted to shoot a load over Pat and Paul while they were lying there. I stood next to the bed and started my hand over my dick, I really liked watching them get into each other. Pat getting her pussy eaten and Paul more that happy to oblige.

I watched for a few minutes and decided it was time, I yelled out their names and both stopped. Pat got off Paul thinking she was going to get to suck me off. And Paul hopping the same thing, Then I started to cum.

I shot stream after stream of cum over both their faces. They both had their mouths open like hungry little fuck monsters wanting all they could get. Then they turned to licking it off of each other faces. Now that is the way it should end, both tasting my cum while enjoying each other.

After we rested awhile we cleaned up and went about the weekend like nothing happened.

That is until the evening approached but that is another story.

Published 
Written by notme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments