Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lonely Professor

"Sarah is home alone when she overhears her neighbour making love."

13
5 Comments 5
16.7k Views 16.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The sticky February heat was making it impossible to sleep. Sarah was not sure how long she had been tossing and turning trying to find the right position to doze off in. The red glow from the digital clock on the nightstand told her it was 12:37am, which made it over two hours of fruitless effort. She finally dragged herself out of her king sized bed and walked over to the open window. She didn't bother switching the light on, as it was a moonlit night and there was just enough light for her to make her way around. This side of their house looked straight into a tall wooden fence, so she had no inhibitions about the fact that she was in the nude. She had thought about putting on her night robe, but any piece of clothing right now, no matter how thin, repulsed her. Despite being in her birthday suit, she was covered in sweat.

As she stood at the open window, her sweaty body reflecting the moonlight, the night was deathly silent. The silence was something she enjoyed. What annoyed her was the lack of any breeze in the air. She was about to turn and walk back to her bed when she heard a low, almost inaudible moan. She stopped and listened for a while longer and was about to write it off as her imagination when she heard it again, only this time it was louder and seemed a bit more urgent. It also seemed to be coming from the other side of the fence, where she knew her neighbour’s bedroom window would be, since most houses on this estate were similar, if not identical in design.

Her neighbour was a single lady, a few years older than her, who Sarah and her husband had only met once in the short three weeks they had been living in their new home. She had identified herself as Kathleen, a university professor who was on a three month long service leave and was working on a book. She seemed to be in her early forties, and they had not seen anyone else at Kathleen’s, nor had she mentioned a partner, so they had assumed that she was either single or separated. She had seemed friendly, certainly someone they could easily become friends with.

As Sarah continued to listen, she heard the unmistakable deep ecstatic moan of a woman on the verge of an orgasm. Her husband and Sarah had often joked about who their neighbour on this side of the house would be, given the closeness of the two bedroom windows and Sarah’s lack of auditory discretion when it came to their nocturnal activities. However, it hadn’t occurred to either of them that the situation could just as easily have been reversed, and it was what seemed to be happening right now.

The sound was coming from Kathleen’s window, that much Sarah was sure of. She must have left her window open as well, which wasn’t a surprise. Sarah was totally against using the air conditioning or electric fan when sleeping for she considered it unnatural, but tonight, she thought with a cheeky grin, it might have led to a whole new discovery. Her grin widened when she realised that Tim was missing all this.

Intrigued, she stood near her window, listening intently. Was the good professor enjoying some company tonight? A little smile began to form on her face as she thought of how she would tease her husband with this information. As she was relishing the thought of making the story even saucier for him she was brought back to reality by what could only be described as the uncontrollable orgasmic growl of a woman going over the hill and releasing hard. The appropriate long and hard moan punctuated with the loud gasps and sobs finally confirmed her belief that Kathleen had just given way to a carnal pleasure and spent herself completely.

Feeling no guilt for eavesdropping on her neighbour, Sarah strained to hear more. Kathleen had breathed hard for a few moments, then she could hear no more. Had she probably gone down on her lover? Her instincts told her that the lack of a male voice could only mean that her lover had just satisfied her orally. Convinced that Kathleen was now returning the favour, Sarah waited for the male voice to become audible. After a few minutes however, she decided that either the man had enormous self control, which she found hard to believe, since their neighbour was not only good looking but very athletic from what little they saw of her, or there was no lover at all. The latter could mean only one thing. The hot professor had just delivered some self-satisfaction.

Suddenly Sarah realised that she had subconsciously started touching herself. At some point in her little adventure her right hand had found her left nipple and she was gripping the window-sill with her left hand. Horrified, she realised that she had actually found the whole thing very erotic and perhaps even enjoyed it. A trembling hand reached down and the sticky nature of the wetness between her legs confirmed that it was not all sweat that was now slowly trickling down her thighs.

She knew she was straight and realised that it must have been the anticipation of over-hearing a man having sex that had aroused her and felt a pinch of guilt. However, it wasn't long before the guilt gave way to her need and her mind turned to one of the toys which she had bought herself a few years ago.

Anita_Blair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anita_Blair

One that Tim had made her use as he watched once or twice. She had tried it alone a few times as well, but lately that novelty had worn out. She knew that Tim would have left it in the bottom drawer with new batteries installed before leaving on his trip in the hope that she would use it. Their deal was that if she did, she would send him a blank text message. She had done this a few times in the past, when the “big boy” as they called it, was new and he hadn’t given up hope that she would find a use for it again. This time he was gone for three weeks, of which they were into the third day only.

Sarah had a brief thought about closing her window, but then surprised herself by leaving it open. The thought of another person possibly over-hearing her right now, and at that, a woman, made her even more aroused as she silently slid into her bed. She reached out to the lower drawer on the nightstand and sure enough, there it was, with a bottle of lube that her thoughtful husband had left, obviously hoping to receive a few blank texts in the three weeks he was away. She didn’t have to check to confirm that she would not be needing the lubricant tonight. On the contrary, she had a feeling she might have to do her bedding in the morning. The flesh-like silicon twelve-inch rabbit vibrator caused a slight shudder in her lower back as the anticipation grew. She couldn’t remember the last time she had been this aroused. Her hand was trembling now, both nipples as hard as pebbles and her natural juices dripping onto the bed sheet underneath.

She knew she wouldn’t be able to hold out for very long, so she switched on both the rotating motion and the clitoris stimulator on the rabbit. Alarmed at her arousal and urgency for release, she pushed the little toy to its highest power. She placed two pillows at the head of the bed and propped herself up, drew her knees in and parted them. Then, an animalistic hunger took over and for some unfathomable reason she turned her head towards the open window. Deep down in her heart she knew she did this because she wanted Kathleen to hear everything.

She placed the furiously vibrating clit stimulator on her engorged bud and had to exercise every ounce of what little control she had, not to cum right then as a delicious wave swept over her at the sensation. She bit her lower lip hard and grabbed her left breast with her left hand, frowning, trying hard to concentrate and not cum too soon. The silicon “penis” slid right into her slippery vagina the moment she put it at the entrance and applied the slightest pressure. As the encased rotating metal bearings inside the artificial member came into contact with the inner walls of her most sacred region, she let her body take over, arching her back into the air, squeezing her breast and pushing the “big boy” right inside until she thought she could feel it in her stomach.

“Ooohhh...!” While she had fully intended to be loud, she surprised herself with the involuntary sound that escaped from her mouth.

As she started moving the toy inside her, she noticed the unmistakable reflection of light from something that seemed like a bedside lamp come up on the top part of her neighbour’s window which was just visible from the angle she was lying in. Fully aware of what she was doing now, the thought of someone listening in on her, drove her wilder than she had felt in a very long time. Surrendering completely to her basest desire, Sarah pumped the mechanical penis hard and fast into her throbbing vagina, which was making wet squelching noises as if greedily devouring the whole thing, insatiable with a mind of its own. Feeling near the edge, she pushed the vibrator right inside, and tilted it upwards and arched her back up, thrusting her hips out, seeking out her g-spot, the clit stimulator firmly planted on her throbbing clitoris. Her hips bucked involuntarily once before the first wave hit her.

“Mmmmhhh-fuh...ohhhoohh-yeahhhh...ugh-ugh-ughh....aarrgghhh....theretherethereyesyesyes...mmhh-ugh...fuck! Oohhh-oh,oooo-ugh-ugh.” Sarah screamed as the waves of multiple orgasmic pleasure hit her harder than they had in a very long time. She wasn’t aware that she was sobbing and tears were streaming down her face until she started to calm down as the waves hitting at her very core became shorter lived and less intense.

Eventually the waves died down completely, although Sarah had no idea how long this took. Her body relaxed, and her knees fell sideways as she realised that at some point she had drawn her knees together and gripped on her hand and toy tightly while she was cumming. She took the toy out gently, still breathing hard and almost felt light-headed for a few seconds as her heart continued to hammer inside her heaving chest.

Finally, Sarah looked in the direction of the window again. What she saw made her almost giggle. As if in acknowledgement of her performance the light in Kathleen’s bedroom went off.

Exhausted and spent, Sarah looked down to see the mess she had made on the bed sheet, turned over to her side and fell into a deep sleep with her hand between her legs.

Published 
Written by Aust4casta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments