Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mother-In-Law - Elle

"A brief description of all the fun he had at his mother-in-law's expense"

26
6 Comments 6
36.6k Views 36.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story

He opened the washing machine and rummaged around inside for a moment before pulling out a pair of unwashed, black women's underwear. They were full coverage granny panty style, which made sense because they belonged to his fifty-seven-year-old mother-in-law.

Elle was a tall brunette who had been as slender and attractive as his wife when she was twenty years younger, but who had since let herself grow a little heavier, due in no small part to the breakup of her marriage.

He turned the panties inside out and brought the gusset up to his nose, smelling the fabric deeply right where Elle's pussy would have been when she was wearing them under the jeans that he had seen her in yesterday when he and his wife had arrived to spend the weekend. Elle had given him a hug and he had enjoyed the feel of her enormous tits pressing against his chest through her oversized t-shirt.

The smell was faint but unmistakable - laundry detergent and a hint of her musk. The smell intensified when he moved the fabric so that his nose was pressed into the spot where her ass would have been.

He undid the buckle of his belt and dropped his pants and boxer briefs around his ankles, then and there in the laundry room, took his stiffening prick into his left hand, and began to jerk himself off. He took the fabric from his face and, seeing the white streak of dried discharge he stuck out his tongue and began to lap at the strain. All he could really taste was cotton, but just the idea that he was consuming something that had come from his mother-in-law's pussy was enough to drive him crazy and make his cock grow even harder.

If his wife were to catch him doing this to her mom's knickers she'd freak out, but he couldn't control himself and so he reached into the washing machine again and withdrew a second pair of Elle's worn panties - these ones were white and satiny - which he proceeded to wrap around the head and shaft of his dick and, while licking and sniffing the black pair, he brought himself closer and closer to the edge of no return.

This wasn't the first time that he had played with his mother-in-law's used underwear - every time that he and his wife came to stay he would find an opportunity to stay at home while the two ladies went shopping or to get their nails done, leaving him with plenty of time to take care of his dirty business.

And that wasn't limited to sniffing panties either. On a few occasions he had snuck into Elle's bedroom and, being very careful not to disturb anything, he had opened her bedside table drawers and nosed around looking for her secret things.

On one of those occasions, he had found, in the lower drawer, wrapped in a brown face cloth, a magenta-colored vibrator in the shape of a dick, that just happened to match his own length and girth. He had wasted no time freeing himself from his pants and, lying on her bedroom floor he had taken the vibrator and smelled it, beginning to slowly masturbate himself, but smelling nothing other than the warm flesh-like rubber of the vibrator he had then sucked the tip of it into his mouth, and then once he had finished tasting it he had turned it on and rubbed it against his prick while he used his other hand to fondle his smooth balls until he ejaculated suddenly all over his bare stomach.

Once his heart rate had returned to normal he had then carefully re-wrapped the vibrator, and, making sure that he didn't get any of his cum on anything other than himself, he had placed it back in the same spot in the drawer and then traced his steps back out of the bedroom before heading to his wife's childhood room and having a long hot shower.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

Whilst inside the steamy bathroom his mind had turned to the time that his mother-in-law had come to stay at his house and he had managed to capture a rather private video of her, without her knowledge.

He had purchased an app on his phone that allowed him to set it to record without the screen showing what was currently being viewed.

He had set his phone up in his bathroom, plugged into the shaving outlet in the wall. It was leaning against the wall on a shelf positioned at chest height opposite the shower stall. He had told his wife that this was the only way he could charge the phone due to an international plug, and he had the main camera lens on the back of the phone pointed at the wall. However, his hidden app allows him to set the front camera to record, which it duly did when he placed it there ten minutes before she took her shower.

The shower was mostly clear glass, so when he viewed the video later on (and every few weeks since then) he had a perfect view of the top half of Elle walking into the bathroom and undressing. The toilet was to the right of the shower, and off-screen so he could only hear her as she peed, and then flushed the toilet. But once she re-entered the frame he was treated to a full show as she spent five or ten minutes washing her hair and her big boobs. The angle of the video prevented him from seeing her, what he presumed to be, rather ample rear end, but this small detail didn't prevent him from shooting his load on countless occasions as he re-watched his mother-in-law bathe.

The thing was that despite how clearly aroused he became about Elle, he could hardly stand her in a normal situation. Her idea of conversation was to continually prattle on about whatever nonsense came into her head. It had long been a pet peeve of his when people talked for no other reason than to hear themselves speak. So much so that any desire he might have when he was in the middle of doing his naughty taboo deeds of actually attempting to seduce Elle was quickly snuffed out as soon as he had to spend longer than five minutes alone with her.

Not that this minute detail, it would seem, would have any impact on his decision to think solely with his cock as soon as Elle and his wife left him alone, and he was once again free to abuse the trust that they had in him. And it certainly wasn't going to prevent him now, apparently, from unloading into the white pair of satin knickers that he had around his dick, standing there half naked in the laundry room.

As soon as he had finished convulsing, reality came flooding back in and he felt a little ashamed that he had soiled Elle's panties, and a little nervous in case she noticed before running the washing machine. So he cleaned himself up as best he could with the white panties and then, pulling up his pants, looked for, and liberally sprayed some Shout on it so that at least the smell of his cum wouldn't be too obvious.

With that, he retreated upstairs to his wife's bedroom and watched TV until the two ladies returned, none the wiser of all the fun he was having at his mother-in-law's expense.

Published 
Written by secretcovertop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments