Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nature of the Night

"A short scene meant to entice the senses and paint a picture of sensuality."

1
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
When I dip my hands into the earth’s rich soil, I feel her heartbeat. Rain that cascades from the heavens is her nourishment just as the sunlight is her energy. This is the natural world I live in; a veritable paradise made up of a timeless ebb and flow. Whilst meandering through this moss draped haven I happen upon a pond, its waters shimmering like liquid glass. I stand at the edge and peer into the rippling depths of my reflection. Staring back at me is a wild thing, velvety nude flesh bared to the elements. My amethyst eyes, aglow with something akin to ancient magic, trail down the willowy length of my agile form. I have been called beautiful, even beguiling. Many of my kind are. Now, in this deeply private solitude I begin to see what they saw.

Svelte and nimble of build, I possess an arresting appearance that manifests confidence and purpose. My body is a sweeping landscape of hills and valleys simply waiting to be explored, perhaps even conquered. With skin the color of Bavarian cream, I appear positively gilded when the sun’s rays wash over me. I am crowned by a glossy mass of loose curls that tumble to my hips, the color redolent of mahogany in winter shadows. In a world where so much aching beauty resides, I am but a single tender gem.

My self-evaluation complete, I lift my gaze to my surroundings, taking in the sounds. A playful breeze undulates through the woods like laughter, lifting my hair and chilling my skin enough for my pink nipples to pucker and harden. My plush carmine lips curve into a sultry smirk as a shudder of anticipation snakes through to the core of my being. There is a singular reason I have come here this day. My very soul quivers with the knowledge of what is to come.

The sun is waning, its golden rays piercing the verdant canopy overhead and dappling the forest floor. Soon the full harvest moon will crest the horizon, heavy and watchful. A delicious ache now begins low in my belly in conjunction with a fluttering sensation like so many fireflies beating their wings in a fervid frenzy. To soothe my zeal I lower myself to the plush earth, leaning back against a rowan tree and reflect on what has brought me here.

The day slowly descends into its slumber, night now becoming dominant over the land. Darkness strides languidly toward the light and smothers it in a fervid kiss that I feel through my entire soul. Only then do my fingertips dare to wander across the supple planes of my body, seeking hidden corners of delicate flesh. My full heavy breasts are like the foothills surrounding my home, un-spoilt and undiscovered. A whisper of a sigh passes over my parted lips at the touch, and the smoldering beginnings of fire ignite low in my belly.

My eyes drift skyward to the blanket of stars overhead. Without a thought the fingers of one hand are brought to my lips and moistened by my warm tongue. The damp fingers then trail languorously across the peak of one nipple, leaving the skin glistening in their wake. My eyes close as my understated touch leaves me shaken, my senses heightened. Between my thighs a telltale pulsation begins and my heartbeat quickens.

The barest hint of a breeze plays across my body, causing me to gasp as currents of pleasure roll through me like gentle waves. My spine arches and my tender thighs fall open, exposing the most private part of myself to the nature that surrounds me.

Yourladybug
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Yourladybug

My other hand trails sensuously down the flat of my torso, across the flared roundness of my hips, and finally to the satin pillars of my inner thighs. To my astonishment, I already find evidence of my arousal in the silken rivulets of my essence making its pathway down my flesh to the earth I sit upon.

A quiet whimper escapes me, followed by a soft bite upon my lust-swollen lower lip. I yearn for release, yet I also bask in the array of sensations pouring over me, and I do not wish them to end. Of its own accord, my hand meanders along my inner thigh until my fingertips find the treasure they hunt: the hidden pearl nestled within the slick folds of my nether lips. At the first touch of that nodule, my body goes utterly still, the air stopping in my lungs. Only when I am certain my release will not come too soon do I begin massaging in slow arduous circles, relishing in how even more of my hot essence seeps forth.

Whilst my fingers dance and play at my core, my other hand continues its assault on my breast.

A pinch.

A lewd grope.

A flick of tongue.

My mind becomes lost in a frenzy of desperation until I am panting, mewling moans and soft cries hanging in the air like offerings to a god. Finally I allow a single finger to push at my opening, and my toes curl. By and by, that finger sinks into my depths, the heated walls of my cave impossibly resistant and tight to the penetration. After a time, I begin slipping a second finger inside, my opening having to stretch in order to accommodate both digits. Once again my spine arches, thrusting my breasts forward as though being put on proud display.

With two fingers hilted deeply inside, I feel my walls squeezing and pulsating, my hips beginning to rock. Hardly able to stand the pleasure, I adjust my position so I am standing on my knees, one hand resting on the trunk of the tree for balance. Only then do I begin rising and lowering onto my fingers, riding them as I would a man. Within, I curl my fingers so they press firmly against that deep part of myself and cry out loudly, my voice echoing in the night.

I feel myself rising high and higher still until I was catapulting toward the crest of my climax. Ample amounts of my essence stream down my thighs, pooling on the ground where it feeds the earth. My fingers withdraw only to rub lewdly at my sensitive kernel once again, causing my hips to gyrate and buck back and forth. Finally, with a violent gush of my hot sweet essence, a thundering explosion of pleasure quakes through me. I toss my head back and howl with the release of so much bound desire.

In the aftermath of the rise and fall of my pleasure, I merely sit quietly as my thudding heartbeat slows. I then rise on legs that still threaten to give out and make my way to the shimmering waters of the pond. Under the moonlight, I step into the black water and shiver as the iciness of it kisses my skin. I will bathe and then slumber under the stars, relishing in the comfort of the night.

Note: As a forewarning, this is not a highly pornographic story. While it does contain sexuality, the piece was written with the purpose of focusing on sensuality over hardcore elements of porn. I hope it is still enjoyable. 

Published 
Written by Strumpet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments