Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Realistic Dildo Experience

"I slowly inserted the seven inch flexible soft dildo inside my dripping wet pussy and gasped."

16
9 Comments 9
29.2k Views 29.2k
853 words 853 words
I was a thirty-four-year-old unemployed, still living at home, lonely, single, and incredibly horny woman. I watched porn on the net majority of the time. Every single day. I found hentai she-male and lesbian porn interesting and hot, lesbian porn was so hot! Especially when there's two smoking hot blonde women on top of each other rubbing their wet pussies together. Oh, man, I would rub my left middle finger up and down on my pussy and masturbate. I found tentacle porn a turn on as well. I guess I was a bit weird, but more to it, I was incredibly horny! It had been such a long, long time since I slept with a man. I had even made myself orgasm by rubbing myself up and down on my blanket.

One day, I came across a sex toys website and found a seven-inch soft and flexible penis dildo. I thought that would do, so I bought it. A few days later, I received it. I was so psyched to try it out. So I went straight onto the net and found the lesbian video I most masturbated over and got comfortable on the bed. I spread my legs and pressed play on the video.

There was two smoking hot blonde girls on the bed kissing, one in between the other's legs with her pussy against her friend's. Soon their pussies began rubbing together and the bed started to creak beneath them.

I grabbed my new dildo and rubbed it slowly against my pussy that was beginning to get sexually aroused. I took off my panties, and began to insert the dildo inside my wet pussy. I gasped out with pleasure as I inserted it inside me deeply. I moved it back and forth, whilst gasping. When I heard one of the girls on the lesbian video say to the other, 'I want you to make me cum', I moved it in and out faster and harder. My breathing increased and I began to feel myself building and building to orgasm. My face was burning up with heat.

Suddenly, I cried out loud as my body quivered with excitement. I pulled out my new dildo and sucked on it deeply. I was still very turned on. I ran the tip of it against my clitoris and my body shook with excitement. It dripped for more. I stuck the dildo deep inside my dripping wet pussy again as deeply as I could. I moved it back and forth slowly and came long and hard a few minutes later.

I put my panties back on and put the still erected dildo down them.

NancyTorresGu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyTorresGu

I chuckled as I glanced down at the bulge in my pants. I was a guy, kinda. Suddenly, a weird and naughty thought came to me, so I went downstairs into the kitchen. I opened the fridge door and picked up the homemade apple pie my mum had made the day before and placed it on the floor in the living room. I attached the dildo to a hook and hooked it onto a belt, which I strapped on around my waist; And then made a hole in the centre of the apple pie and got down to the floor and hovered over the pie until my dildo was in the right position as the hole, and then lowered down into the hole of the pie. I began to move up and down on the apple pie, slowly at first, and then moved faster and faster as I imagined making love to a hot guy or one of the hot girls in the porn video.

After five minutes of intense making love to a cold apple pie, I had a deep and long orgasm. I collapsed on top of the pie crushing it. I breathed heavily. I thought I had no energy left and couldn't be horny anymore. But I was wrong. The thought of me collapsed over an apple pie made me horny again – thinking about the hot blondes in the lesbian video. Still laying down, I began to move up and down, moving my pelvic muscles. Getting more and more excited.

"Oh, yeah, baby, I'll give it to you," I said to the crushed pie as I mashed it up more and more with my dildo. I came quickly. Man, this dildo was out of this world. I was still horny and wanted to fuck more and more with my new dildo. Having it hooked on my belt on my waist felt so hot. I glanced down at the uneatable, completely mashed up apple pie. I don't think I can use that again. Hearing the lesbians on the video moan in my head made my pussy throb with excitement.

I took off the belt with the dildo and laid my pussy on top of the dildo and began moving back and forth. Moving faster and faster and faster still. Imagining it was the hot pussy of the hot blonde. I moaned and moaned and then my body convulsed as I again came to orgasm.

Wow!! Best ever masturbation experience ever!!

Published 
Written by followthepassion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments